MGS Legacy Collection IN-STOCK $49.99 Amazon - Deadpool $19.99 - AC Ezio Trilogy $16.99 - RE Revelations $19.70

FerDK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I found these games, prices are good IMO.
Orders are sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Free shipping on orders over $35.

:ps3: Deadpool $19.99
:360: Deadpool $19.99

:ps3: Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $16.99
:360: Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $16.99

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations $19.69
:360: Resident Evil: Revelations $17.89

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection $13.78
:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection $12.21

UPDATE 1:
Thanks to cward24
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (new) $49.77 at Nebraska Furniture Mart free shipping or store pick:

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38312872

UPDATE 2:
Thanks to eulogywerd21
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (new) $49.99 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397072027&sr=8-1&keywords=metal+gear+solid+legacy+collection
------------------------------
Also, I was looking for a brand new copy of Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection and found that Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart.com do not have it in stock, are they out of print or something? :whistle2:k

Amazon third party sellers

Best Buy store availability

Walmart OOS online

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, how quickly people suddenly want this even though all the games are still readily available in multiple formats and platforms.  I never saw too many of these in stores so I figured it was a low print run, but didn't feel like double or triple dipping just for some graphic novels.

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is also technically oop, but can be found much easier. That + MGS & MGS: VR on PSN = The Legacy Collection, minus the art book, & digital graphic novels.

Once I figured this out, I stopped looking for The Legacy Collection, at a decent price. Those who are long time fans of MGS, would enjoy the collection more though.

Both of the MGS graphic novels are included as "motion comics" in that release, like "Astonishing X-men: Gifted" is on Netflix (or the Watchmen motion comic that was released on dvd/blu). The PSP release of the first MGS Digital Graphic novel was interactive, but lacked voice acting, and the Sons of Liberty sequel was actually never released in NA.

The Legacy Collection versions of both include full voice acting (which is new to this release), but lack the interactive "game" portion. AFAIK, its the only way to legally obtain a copy of Sons of Liberty DGN in the US.

And now I'm finished droppin' some knowledge on y'all.

I'd love to find the MGS Legacy, I was hoping to pick it up on a sale but I never saw it below the regular $49.99 anywhere.
It was available for $30 around the holidays. Used, the only drawback is you don't get the digital vouchers for MGS and VR Missions, I think. Otherwise, the rest are on disk.

Was anyone else disappointed with the quality of the MGS Legacy packaging? I was expexting a nice boxset, sort of like the Essentials collection. Instead it's just a flimsy paper slipcase. Feels chintzy for an anniversary celebration.

I'd love to find the MGS Legacy, I was hoping to pick it up on a sale but I never saw it below the regular $49.99 anywhere.
It went on sale.. I got Brand new sealed pack Legacy Collection from newegg in December for 29.99. it was on sale for like 3 or 4 days. I am feeling really lucky now. lol. But still didnt play it. too much games.

FYI - there is no expiration listed for the 2 dl for MGS and when I contacted Konami the only answer they gave was dl it asap just in case.

FYI - there is no expiration listed for the 2 dl for MGS and when I contacted Konami the only answer they gave was dl it asap just in case.
yeah. I just checked that after i saw your post. there's no expire date for the MGS & VR missions Voucher. they cant just block it . but anyway i should redeem it. lol

I get a feeling that Konami slowly removing MGS legacy collection PS3 from market. Maybe they are porting it to PS4 & Xbox One , so they can release it as a collection before MGS V gets released. The only reason legacy collection never came to Xbox 360 coz 360 doesn't have bluray. Now that Xbox one got Bluray. There's a very good chance they will release this collection on PS4 & Xbox one

Do people actually want Deadpool? I know the game is OOP but it's not worth $20. Much better off watching someone play it than deal with the game.

Is the the legacy collection worth getting? Or should i just download Metal Gear on the PSN and get the HD collection and MG4 separately.

Do people actually want Deadpool? I know the game is OOP but it's not worth $20. Much better off watching someone play it than deal with the game.
I wanted it and I knew what I was getting into. I absolutely love the game. Sure, it's short and the last part is frustrating as hell, but I still enjoyed the game. I also liked Duke Nukem Forever and Bulletstorm too, which I know is blasphemous to admit out loud. $20 is a solid price for Deadpool, beats the $50 tag it had.

But to each his own and all that. I know that $20 is something I'd drop for a title like this, reminds me of the old PS2 Evil Dead budget titles for $20. Great games, perfect price.

I wanted it and I knew what I was getting into. I absolutely love the game. Sure, it's short and the last part is frustrating as hell, but I still enjoyed the game. I also liked Duke Nukem Forever and Bulletstorm too, which I know is blasphemous to admit out loud. $20 is a solid price for Deadpool, beats the $50 tag it had.

But to each his own and all that. I know that $20 is something I'd drop for a title like this, reminds me of the old PS2 Evil Dead budget titles for $20. Great games, perfect price.
Well opinions and all. I loved the humor and Deadpool as a character but the game itself was trash. Poor game design and horrible controls / camera angles.

I end up not beating the game and selling it. Sucks cause I got the game from a friend the day it came out too.

Bulletstorm on the other hand was a good game though. My expectations were very low for it though but I enjoyed playing it.

I am glad that my wife got me Metal Gear Solid for my birthday last year. I did find one last place that does have the game in stock for $49.77. It is at Nebraska Furniture Mart. The link is:http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38312872

I do not know how many copies they have. Good luck.
Thank you so much! My order for one went through. I guess I was out the loop for a while, and hadn't realized how much that game went up in price. I just happened to look for it a couple of weeks ago thinking that it must be $30 now. Boy was I wrong. I have never played a Metal Gear game, so this is still a great deal for me at that price.

I am glad that my wife got me Metal Gear Solid for my birthday last year. I did find one last place that does have the game in stock for $49.77. It is at Nebraska Furniture Mart. The link is:http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38312872

I do not know how many copies they have. Good luck.
Thanks for this, ordered one. I just recently bought a PS3 from AWD, and I didn't find out about this set until it was OOP and prices were high.

I don't get this mentality. The MGS collection is on sale at kmart for under $30 now. MSRP is not a deal.
lol the one at Kmart you refer to is msrp $30 and might be on sale but only has 3 games the legacy one has 8 games and art book it the official full collection the one you reference is more like a mini collection

lol the one at Kmart you refer to is msrp $30 and might be on sale but only has 3 games the legacy one has 8 games and art book it the official full collection the one you reference is more like a mini collection
Right. You weren't there, I was. At several kmarts. It was an odd price of around $27.99 with an end cap sale tag showing.

I own the original version, still sealed on my shelf. Don't want to spend even $30 to double dip, so I'm waiting for a lower price.

I don't get this mentality. The MGS collection is on sale at kmart for under $30 now. MSRP is not a deal.
As CAG we typically wait for more and more price drops. When a game we are expecting to drop in price goes OOP then that means if we want it we better find it quickly, do without, or pay resellers for it. That's why a lot of collectors scramble when a game they were wanting and waiting on goes OOP.

As CAG we typically wait for more and more price drops. When a game we are expecting to drop in price goes OOP then that means if we want it we better find it quickly, do without, or pay resellers for it. That's why a lot of collectors scramble when a game they were wanting and waiting on goes OOP.
I can understand that, sure. I wasn't aware this was OOP, I see it everywhere I go. best buy, kmart, etc just sitting on shelves not selling since release.

I can understand that, sure. I wasn't aware this was OOP, I see it everywhere I go. best buy, kmart, etc just sitting on shelves not selling since release.
Resellers are getting around $100 on eBay for this currently. Not that I would pay that for it, but it's jumped in price dramatically over the last few weeks.

By the way, I believe I've seen one at my Kmart as well now that you mention it. Think I'll stop by tomorrow and confirm if it's still there.

Resellers are getting around $100 on eBay for this currently. Not that I would pay that for it, but it's jumped in price dramatically over the last few weeks.

By the way, I believe I've seen one at my Kmart as well now that you mention it. Think I'll stop by tomorrow and confirm if it's still there.
Intriguing. I do definitely want it, just never bought it because I own the first HD collection, and it's still on my shelf sealed. Haven't had any time to play it at all.

I just looked at ebay because you mentioned in. Why in the hell is anyone paying anything above retail, let alone over $100 for this?! (and even used?!) wow

Yeah, the price of this one has been climbing recently.  Though the Kojima fan in me wants to get this, I do already have the MGS HD Collection (still sealed) and MGS4 (though the original, unpatched release).  I could just buy MGS on PSN, then again, I still have my MGS Essentials Collection for PS2 also still sealed (w/ the original MGS on 2 discs). 

Decisions....decisions...

Yeah, the price of this one has been climbing recently. Though the Kojima fan in me wants to get this, I do already have the MGS HD Collection (still sealed) and MGS4 (though the original, unpatched release). I could just buy MGS on PSN, then again, I still have my MGS Essentials Collection for PS2 also still sealed (w/ the original MGS on 2 discs).

Decisions....decisions...

Any legitimate reason it's being resold for stupid amounts, besides hype?

Intriguing. I do definitely want it, just never bought it because I own the first HD collection, and it's still on my shelf sealed. Haven't had any time to play it at all.

I just looked at ebay because you mentioned in. Why in the hell is anyone paying anything above retail, let alone over $100 for this?! (and even used?!) wow
Metal Gear fans are hardcore. You should have seen what people were paying for the original MGS on PSOne brand new before PSN digital and Essential Collections re-release.

bread's done
Back