MGS Legacy Collection IN-STOCK $49.99 Amazon - Deadpool $19.99 - AC Ezio Trilogy $16.99 - RE Revelations $19.70

FerDK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I found these games, prices are good IMO.
Orders are sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Free shipping on orders over $35.

:ps3: Deadpool $19.99
:360: Deadpool $19.99

:ps3: Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $16.99
:360: Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $16.99

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations $19.69
:360: Resident Evil: Revelations $17.89

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection $13.78
:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection $12.21

UPDATE 1:
Thanks to cward24
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (new) $49.77 at Nebraska Furniture Mart free shipping or store pick:

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38312872

UPDATE 2:
Thanks to eulogywerd21
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (new) $49.99 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397072027&sr=8-1&keywords=metal+gear+solid+legacy+collection
------------------------------
Also, I was looking for a brand new copy of Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection and found that Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart.com do not have it in stock, are they out of print or something? :whistle2:k

Amazon third party sellers

Best Buy store availability

Walmart OOS online

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called NFM customer service and was told that they have a shipment scheduled for delivery to their warehouse on 4/13. Once they get it, they plan to ship out items that have been ordered.

It's not exactly solid proof (or a guarantee), but it appears that their system is showing a shipment enroute and the intention to fulfill orders that were placed.
Thanks for telling us. Was about to give them a call myself.

I just got a notification from UPS that a package is coming from NFM, scheduled to arrive next Monday 4/21/2014.  I went to check my order on their site, but there's no updates.  Seems like they are preparing shipment, potentially shipping today.  According to UPS, the package is 8.5 lbs.  I wonder are they sending me a lamp as well.

I just got a notification from UPS that a package is coming from NFM, scheduled to arrive next Monday 4/21/2014. I went to check my order on their site, but there's no updates. Seems like they are preparing shipment, potentially shipping today. According to UPS, the package is 8.5 lbs. I wonder are they sending me a lamp as well.
The collection weighs less than 13 ounces itself. Weird.

So did all of this MGS Legacy hype finally die down since last week? I see that the flippers caused the 'value' to tank on ebay.

I've been away on vacation and just now catching up today. I never picked this up because I own the original HD collection, still sealed and sitting in my backlog. Couldn't and wouldn't spend $50 to double dip, though I only thought the difference was MGS1 and an art book, I didn't realize how much content was in the new Legacy set.

After hearing about the 'rarity' last week and now realizing how much more is in the set over the original HD set, I went to a local kmart tonight and picked it up. It rang up on sale for $30.  Now I just need to figure out what to do with my HD collection copy that's sealed and has been sitting in my backlog for years...

My
I just got a notification from UPS that a package is coming from NFM, scheduled to arrive next Monday 4/21/2014. I went to check my order on their site, but there's no updates. Seems like they are preparing shipment, potentially shipping today. According to UPS, the package is 8.5 lbs. I wonder are they sending me a lamp as well.
Order on their site finally got updated showing the order is shipped, but got no email notification from nfm at all. Still shows 8.5 lbs from UPS. What da heck did they send me???

My
Order on their site finally got updated showing the order is shipped, but got no email notification from nfm at all. Still shows 8.5 lbs from UPS. What da heck did they send me???
Yeah, mine updated and now shows shipped. Still haven't gotten any email.
What UPS thing are you talking about?

The copy I ordered from NFM came in today. They didn't even tell me it shipped; it basically just arrived out of nowhere, lol.

Lmao. The ol' Nebraska furniture mart.
I just find it ironic that they acted like they had so many orders and had shipment after shipment supposedly and now less then a month later they cut the price that much lol but they do have a 30 day price adjustment period supposedly

They shipped mine so late. Lost a lot of value in that time.

Really? Apart of glitches, I thought one of the two games was awful even in it's original form.
The first game is just a bit mediocre, whereas the second game more than makes up for first.

Does Anyone Want to try for a price adjustment on Metal Gear Legacy Collection? lol about a $30 difference now

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38312872
I used the interface on their website to request a price adjustment on Saturday, and just got the e-mail saying they would put $29 back on my card in 3-5 days.

My order was outside the 30 days, but the ship date was not. Also, its unclear whether the 30 day policy is the one in play here, because they also have a 15 day policy for computer equipment. In any case I feel lucky I got it.

I used the interface on their website to request a price adjustment on Saturday, and just got the e-mail saying they would put $29 back on my card in 3-5 days.

My order was outside the 30 days, but the ship date was not. Also, its unclear whether the 30 day policy is the one in play here, because they also have a 15 day policy for computer equipment. In any case I feel lucky I got it.
good to hear it worked for someone. To me since NFM took several weeks to ship the orders then the 30 day period shouldn't start anyhow until the day the item is actually shipped out to the customers.

Emailed NFM yesterday for the price adjustment, and got a response today that said I will be getting $29.77 credit back to my credit card. Sweet!

Went in store to get a price adjustment. Will be getting 31 back (tax). 20 bucks for the collection is pretty good. They have 12 more in store. Might flip some.

bread's done
Back