MGS Legacy Collection IN-STOCK $49.99 Amazon - Deadpool $19.99 - AC Ezio Trilogy $16.99 - RE Revelations $19.70

FerDK

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I found these games, prices are good IMO.
Orders are sold or fulfilled by Amazon. Free shipping on orders over $35.

:ps3: Deadpool $19.99
:360: Deadpool $19.99

:ps3: Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $16.99
:360: Assassins Creed Ezio Trilogy $16.99

:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations $19.69
:360: Resident Evil: Revelations $17.89

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection $13.78
:360: Zone of the Enders HD Collection $12.21

UPDATE 1:
Thanks to cward24
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (new) $49.77 at Nebraska Furniture Mart free shipping or store pick:

http://www.nfm.com/DetailsPage.aspx?productid=38312872

UPDATE 2:
Thanks to eulogywerd21
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection (new) $49.99 at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Metal-Gear-Solid-Collection-Playstation-3/dp/B00CTKHXFO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397072027&sr=8-1&keywords=metal+gear+solid+legacy+collection
------------------------------
Also, I was looking for a brand new copy of Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection and found that Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart.com do not have it in stock, are they out of print or something? :whistle2:k

Amazon third party sellers

Best Buy store availability

Walmart OOS online

Last edited by a moderator:
Some stores probably have  some in stock even if it doesn't show up in the online tracker.

Anybody having issues checking out with the MGS game? I get an error message that my billing zip does not match.

Isn't this the site that only ships to certain states in the U.S.?

Anybody having issues checking out with the MGS game? I get an error message that my billing zip does not match.

Isn't this the site that only ships to certain states in the U.S.?
this is probably why:

Do you deliver out of state?

Answer / Solution

imgDivider.gif

Yes, we now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Please check the "Check Stock & Delivery" link on the product page to check delivery dates and rates to your area.

Weird. I did a live chat with them and they said that they ship to all continental states.

Every time I click Secure Checkout, it reloads the shopping cart, even when I click it within the shopping cart. No OOS message and it is deliverable to my zip code via UPS so I'm baffled.

Every time I click Secure Checkout, it reloads the shopping cart, even when I click it within the shopping cart. No OOS message and it is deliverable to my zip code via UPS so I'm baffled.
Maybe it is out of stock? Before I ordered one, I checked to see their stock. It was unlimited, so I hope they don't cancel orders, and maybe that's why new orders don't work.

Other than hype...pretty much none. ;)
Not quite... Some games do become very valuable as they had a limited print run. Looks to me that MGS Legacy had one print run and that was that. It's probably going to be difficult to find. These games don't get expensive b/c they're necessarily a good value, they get expensive b/c of its rarity.

Look at things like Last of Us Pandemic Edition. It goes for WAY above MSRP. It doesn't offer anything substantially great. Just a statue and some other collectibles, but b/c it's relatively rare, it's expensive.

I can't even order the MGS Legacy Collection from NFM. I get this:

Order Confirmation Error 
Your card has not been billed.
Sorry, we were unable to complete your order due to the following reasons:
The card issuer did not approve this purchase. You may try another card.

EDIT: Never mind. Apparently, there was a restriction on my card to begin with >.>

It's fixed now.

Can anyone confirm ordering from NFM before I try again tomorrow?

Thankfully I was able to order a copy before NFM sold out. Everything went through despite the fact my billing address and shipping address are different. I'm a little concerned though; the confirmation e-mail says the arrival date will be 04/13/2014 (which is a Sunday) and the ship date will be 4/15/2014...

Thankfully I was able to order a copy before NFM sold out. Everything went through despite the fact my billing address and shipping address are different. I'm a little concerned though; the confirmation e-mail says the arrival date will be 04/13/2014 (which is a Sunday) and the ship date will be 4/15/2014...
I just checked and mine says the same thing.

Thankfully I was able to order a copy before NFM sold out. Everything went through despite the fact my billing address and shipping address are different. I'm a little concerned though; the confirmation e-mail says the arrival date will be 04/13/2014 (which is a Sunday) and the ship date will be 4/15/2014...
So strange, but mine said the same thing.

Hate to advertise on here..but I'm trying to get rid of my MGS Legacy is anyone wants it. I redeemed the voucher for MGS, because my intention was to start from the beginning, but I just couldn't get into it. Didn't even bother opening the art book or taking the discs out of the case one time. Everything's in great shape

It might be late for some but Target has Deadpool for $19.99 and if you wait until Sunday you get it with the buy 2 get 1 free offer.

Anyway to check an order's status without contacting CS? I checked out as a guest and can't find anywhere to put in this order #.

Makes me glad I bought my copy of MGS Legacy on PS3 around the holidays. Have yet to play it, though. X.x
So did I (for $25 by price matching the Fry's price with Best Buy), and now that I've played some of the games I can say without a doubt that it's one of the best video game franchises ever. I have yet to finish it though. If anyone's wondering what order to play them in it goes MG1 & MG2 (skippable if you're not into retro games and you can just read about them in the digital manual for MGS1), then MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, MGS: Portable Ops (questionably canon and if you have no means of playing the game you can just watch the "movie" version on YouTube), MGS4, MGS: Peace Walker, MGR Revengeance, MGS V: GZ/TPP.

I've heard really bad things about Z.O.E. It's a shame. I don't often pass on games on sale at this price range.
Looks okay to me, but I can easily see it becoming a solid $10 at most retailers by the end of the year so I'll hold off on it for now.

this is probably why:

Do you deliver out of state?

Answer / Solution
imgDivider.gif
Yes, we now deliver within a 300 mile radius from each store. Please check the "Check Stock & Delivery" link on the product page to check delivery dates and rates to your area.
Ah, now I remember NFM. About 4 years ago they had a MASSIVE clearance sale on games and people on here were buying them up at stupid rates (while whining that shipping was like $8). I think they had to put a limit on where they delivered because of that one sale and people ordering from all over the US. I seem to recall they made a huge stink about it too, can't really remember everything though and since the forum change, can't find all my old posts either.

Ah, now I remember NFM. About 4 years ago they had a MASSIVE clearance sale on games and people on here were buying them up at stupid rates (while whining that shipping was like $8). I think they had to put a limit on where they delivered because of that one sale and people ordering from all over the US. I seem to recall they made a huge stink about it too, can't really remember everything though and since the forum change, can't find all my old posts either.
yeah I remember that as well. bioshock 2 for $5, skate 3 for $10, etc. many orders were cancelled, including mine.

that might be part of it, but im pretty sure the 300 mile radius thing is for furniture/appliances etc. as in they have their own trucks that deliver items within the delivery zone.

that might be part of it, but im pretty sure the 300 mile radius thing is for furniture/appliances etc. as in they have their own trucks that deliver items within the delivery zone.
300 miles is like, 5 hours at 60mph, that's an insane delivery radius. But I suppose it's Nebraska.

Sounds like I'll either be refunded or have to ask for a refund, then. It's a shame, but oh well; no need to make that backlog any bigger than it already is, lol.

Generally speaking though, the price looks like it's starting to drop on Amazon. It's still above MSRP, but still, there's hope! Maybe I'll snag it if it drops a bit lower.

Sounds like I'll either be refunded or have to ask for a refund, then. It's a shame, but oh well; no need to make that backlog any bigger than it already is, lol.

Generally speaking though, the price looks like it's starting to drop on Amazon. It's still above MSRP, but still, there's hope! Maybe I'll snag it if it drops a bit lower.
It is probably temporarily dropping because of this and some other small sales for it elsewhere.

Temporary drop in sales price on Amazon .. price will increase as supply continues to dwindle. I can see it going for between $150 and $200 by summer.

Never knew they had a MGS Legacy set, damn. Can you buy the VR Missions game on PSN or is it limited to this set and other releases? I already have MGS1 on my PS3 but wouldn't mind the VR if I can just get that.

I just called NFM customer service and was told that they have a shipment scheduled for delivery to their warehouse on 4/13.  Once they get it, they plan to ship out items that have been ordered.

It's not exactly solid proof (or a guarantee), but it appears that their system is showing a shipment enroute and the intention to fulfill orders that were placed. 

I just called NFM customer service and was told that they have a shipment scheduled for delivery to their warehouse on 4/13. Once they get it, they plan to ship out items that have been ordered.

It's not exactly solid proof (or a guarantee), but it appears that their system is showing a shipment enroute and the intention to fulfill orders that were placed.
Thanks for the updates. If that is true, I wonder where this inventory is coming from if this is OOP. Maybe finally a reprint?

I really hope there was a reprint (or that NFM somehow managed to pick up some new old stock). Regardless though, it sounds like NFM may come through, which is great. Despite my large backlog I've always wanted to give the main Metal Gear games a try, especially since I played Rising without playing the others (couldn't fully appreciate the story, but great game regardless; that soundtrack and combat were stellar as all hell).

I just called NFM customer service and was told that they have a shipment scheduled for delivery to their warehouse on 4/13. Once they get it, they plan to ship out items that have been ordered.

Awesomesauce.

bread's done
Back