ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='saetia']That's where we differ. It cracks you up. It annoys the fuck out of me.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on this :bomb: I don't have everything I might be interested memorized to the number code for it

[quote name='mb7241']Eh...what the heck...

B035.Etrian Odyssey - $22[/QUOTE]

About time, I lol with all the small bids, I had put up $20 on this pages ago.

Especially after my fiancee and I had some fun trying to track down a church that wasn't there...what's a bit more fun?

B035. Etrian Odyssey - $25.50

[quote name='mb7241']Especially after my fiancee and I had some fun trying to track down a church that wasn't there...what's a bit more fun?[/QUOTE]

If that's what you did for fun then damn, you must really live in a small town.

[quote name='mb7241']Especially after my fiancee and I had some fun trying to track down a church that wasn't there...what's a bit more fun?

[/QUOTE]

What game is that and what system is it for? Sounds fun.

^ Well...there was more to it, but that came later ;) . Don't wanna post anything the kiddies might find offensive :p .

Evidently, though, someone else wants to play...

B022.:ds:Luminous Arc - A - $21

Etrian Odyssey... :cold: The only thing I like about that series are their comics; They purposely poke fun at the game's tedious points in comic form, and that gets merit in my books!

comic0.gif

[quote name='backseatdog']posting item number plus name should be mandatory, i'm getting confused lol[/QUOTE]

Just bid your max bid, problem solved.

[quote name='mb7241']^ Well...there was more to it, but that came later ;) . Don't wanna post anything the kiddies might find offensive :p[/QUOTE]

got yourself into a shotgun wedding? :lol:

[quote name='skiizim']It's for project dolphin[/QUOTE]

Just say Gamecube. It's 2010. I think the system's real name has been outed.

[quote name='buckythekat']got yourself into a shotgun wedding? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Nah...though the fiancee has mentioned the idea of it previously :p . She is from the mountains not so far from here, after all. Where I'm from, there are no mountains...just fields, forests, and lakes as far as the eye can see.

B004.Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA Collector's Edition Pack w/ 2-Disc Soundtrack Included - S - $18.50
B121.Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel - $3.50
B150.Code Geass Season 1 Vol 1 - $2.50
B160.Princess and the Frog - $6.50
B164.Batman Under the Red Hood w/ unused digital copy - $10.50
F322.Weeds Season 1 - $9.50
F323.Weeds Season 2 - $9.50
C061Indigo Prophecy - $10.50
C089Silpheed: The Lost Planet - $2.50

[quote name='saetia']Just say Gamecube. It's 2010. I think the system's real name has been outed.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize the secret was out... :twoguns:

[quote name='backseatdog']posting item number plus name should be mandatory, i'm getting confused lol[/QUOTE]

Well, at least for me, I don't always cut and paste. Sometimes, I just type it in. For typists, it's easiest to just type in the item number, no? ;)

Ok, to hell w/this! I know these people are seeing that others are getting tired of the number only shenanigans and yet, they still persist. If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.

F322.- $10
F323.- $10

Another friendly reminder for everyone to PLEASE put the item name with the number (and vice versa). Remember, there are multiples of some items.

Also, updated to here.

EDIT: Or not. This is moving fast tonight. Updating now.

EDIT: And done.

- TLP

Last edited by a moderator:
I will participate in this-

B129.Family Guy Volume 3- B - $5
B153.Family Guy Volume 1 (Seasons 1 & 2) - A - $8
B154.Family Guy Volume 2 (Season 3) - A - $9
F157.Family Guy: Volume 4 - $8
B321.*The Lord of the Rings Steelbook- S- - $10

bread's done
Back