ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

#IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BIDDERS#

I have just completed the phase one list cleanup (not to be posted until the other phases are combined with it) and thought I should give everyone a couple days headstart just in case.

Due to the character limit, I have pulled out a lot of unnecessary info. So, if you need to save the details for your own reference, do so within the next couple of days before the lists are replaced.

EXAMPLE:
A031.Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow w/ Poster Map :ds: Minor wear and creased backcover - B - NECROSPAWN - $2

will become
A031.Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $2

listed individually under NECROSAPWN in the full list

This will make it easier to add all the seller info and also to keep almost all items on a single line for ease of reading and sorting by seller.

#IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL SELLERS#

Be prepared to post your info in the thread after the ending of phase 3. By that, I mean, I need a code key for each of you in the following format;

P A C (?)

P = Paypal - make it green if you accept it or blue if you do not

A = Amazon payment and/or GC - green if yes, blue if no

C = Cash/Money Order - Again, green or blue

If you do not accept one or more of the forms, please add another CAG name from the UL group to the key in parenthesis so they may forward the funds to you via a method you accept as discussed in the rules email.

For example, my key will be listed like so:

P A C (thelonepig)

I'll be reposting this again as we get closer to the end so that everyone can see it and adding it to the OP once we get some space cleared up.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rave Child']Them's fightin' words![/QUOTE]
Well played. :applause:

[quote name='elessar123']VintageTurtle, how do you appear offline and still see stuff lol =P[/QUOTE]
Click User CP at left of the menu bar above any thread. Click Edit Options. Check Invisible option at the top, and save changes at the bottom of the page. Now you appear offline to most of the community.

[quote name='guinaevere']Well played. :applause:

Click User CP at left of the menu bar above any thread. Click Edit Options. Check Invisible option at the top, and save changes at the bottom of the page. Now you appear offline to most of the community.[/QUOTE]

Oh that is so sneaky. I'll remember that next time I host a lowball.

[quote name='guinaevere']
Click User CP at left of the menu bar above any thread. Click Edit Options. Check Invisible option at the top, and save changes at the bottom of the page. Now you appear offline to most of the community.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sneaky sis.. :D

I think I'm done

won more movies in phase 2 than I planned on :bomb: hoping for some shipping discounts :cold: otherwise I spent almost as much on shipping as I did on the 9 items :whistle2:(

is there a way to tell which items are from which sellers?

[quote name='buckythekat']
is there a way to tell which items are from which sellers?[/QUOTE]

Matter of fact, there is!

All you have to do is wait until the list is up in a couple days! ;) :cool:

C047Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana $10
C049Atelier Iris 3: Eternal Phantasm $7
C076Psychonauts $7
C146Megazone 23 $7
C132Valkyria Chronicles $18

bread's done
Back