Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

I am insanely jealous of those who have already won. Here i am trying to decide where to put my 7 codes. Should I save them for later down the road, or self-referral myself doing mytrashmail to get like 500, then bum rush one slot?

~Mike

[quote name='varsitygamer']I am insanely jealous of those who have already won. Here i am trying to decide where to put my 7 codes. Should I save them for later down the road, or self-referral myself doing mytrashmail to get like 500, then bum rush one slot?

~Mike[/QUOTE]

My win was entirely thanks to trashmail and being able to watch downloaded episodes of arrested development while doing all the self-referrals..... Hopefully I'm not disqualified, but as far as I can tell they don't say anywhere that what I did was cheating.

-M

Is anyone else having this problem? Can someone check for me?? When I try to enter a Thursday timeslot, it says "This game has expired. Please enter your codes into another game time."

[quote name='Machikunas']I just woke up and I won the 7:30 drawing!!! Damn that's exciting. MH from Waupaca, WI.... holy crap. I put in 489..... all referalls I sent to myself. Holy crap.

-M[/QUOTE]

Very nice. I am going to try this again :). Congrats.

Originally Posted by Machikunas
I just woke up and I won the 7:30 drawing!!! Damn that's exciting. MH from Waupaca, WI.... holy crap. I put in 489..... all referalls I sent to myself. Holy crap.

-M

Wow, so that means CAG's won back to back drawings since I won the 7:20 one. Wonder what the odds on that were.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']hey, anybody who won has any extra codes?[/QUOTE]

Yeah! I want some too lol...

How many do you have so far MindnSoul?

OK, I'm totally confused as to how in the hell this is all working, can someone please explain this, since otehrs like myself are also confused.

The code forwarding is dead -- so count yourself lucky if you got in before they ended that element of the competiton.

I think you've basically got to "Do the Dew" for real now.

Hey previous winners/ those with extra codes- I have 197, I really want to win. So, if u have extra codes PM them to me and help me win! Also, when do u think I should enter? I'm thinking I'll wait a few days, let all those with tons of codes get them entered in and then have only those with real codes to deal with, which should be a lot less. Hm...

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Hey previous winners/ those with extra codes- I have 197, I really want to win. So, if u have extra codes PM them to me and help me win! Also, when do u think I should enter? I'm thinking I'll wait a few days, let all those with tons of codes get them entered in and then have only those with real codes to deal with, which should be a lot less. Hm...[/QUOTE]

You have ~200 codes and you want more? I only have 10!

[quote name='help1']You have ~200 codes and you want more? I only have 10![/QUOTE]
I'm not being selfish, I'm being realistic. I have an EXTREMELY high chance of wining, but I want to basically gurantee it. Any help would be much appreciated.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I'm not being selfish, I'm being realistic. I have an EXTREMELY high chance of wining, but I want to basically gurantee it. Any help would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

To tell you teh truth, that's not too true. I put in 300 codes once, and it turned out the sweep was over 1100 codes at the last second.

[quote name='Moxio']To tell you teh truth, that's not too true. I put in 300 codes once, and it turned out the sweep was over 1100 codes at the last second.[/QUOTE]
Oo... I guess this contest is getting bigger than I though. I think I'll put mine in for sometime tonight, so get them in before codes start appearing in more states and more people start playing.

[quote name='shipwreck']I won the 7:20 drawing. I'm still waiting for confirmation as well. Glad to see $hady won too.[/QUOTE]

Hey have you received a confirmation yet? I won last night and am still waiting for my confirmation either an email or on the account history page. I'm hateing this 72 hours wait to know if i actually am a winner or just a victim of the greatest joke God has ever played on me. ;)

Oh yea and congrats!

SO is the email thing still working? Probably a little more than half of my codes were legit caps and the rest were invites. Hope more people here win!

If this is still going on I'm prepared to send to anyone that posts right now just send back lets get as many tonight if possible

hit me up and I will return favor. Make sure to show your CAG name so I know who to send back to.

[

I hope they cancel everyone who won who ABUSED the program. That would be rather humorous and satisfying. My 13 codes are just fine and losers :)

I think im giving up lol Ill just use my last codes in a couple of days and hope for the best. If I dont win then I am just gonna follow Mr.Ken katuragi's advice and just work more hours lol.

please send me an email with the code or whatever, i promise I will return the favor within a couple of hours. :):) codes for me = more codes for you.

gimme ur CAG names so i know which emails to send it to, i will also send you codes from each email and to all of your other emails.

i promise :):)

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

i will return the favor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. the second i receive it i will send it back to you.

thanks

GOD DAMNIT NEWBS, ITS OVER.

For gods sake, read a few post up and you will know that its not happening. They caught on and they cut it................

All of those hours the other night gathering the info and organizing the list and all I got was four codes... Oh well. They are entered and I am going to see in the morning, I guess...

Who all won from here and how many codes did you guys enter? And congratulaions on the wins. Hope you actually receive the prize. I saw Shady and shipwreck won. Anyone else? And how many codes?

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I'm not being selfish, I'm being realistic. I have an EXTREMELY high chance of wining, but I want to basically gurantee it. Any help would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Then you may want to hold onto them for a coupel of days. If all the pass it on stuff is done like evreybody is saying then the amount of entries should go down allot in a couple days. Just keep an eye on how many people are entering and see if the entries are increasing or decreasing over time.

[quote name='doubledown']I hope they cancel everyone who won who ABUSED the program. That would be rather humorous and satisfying. My 13 codes are just fine and losers :)[/QUOTE]

No doubt, low life cheating fucks.

[quote name='doubledown']I hope they cancel everyone who won who ABUSED the program. That would be rather humorous and satisfying. My 13 codes are just fine and losers :)[/QUOTE]

Then they might as well restart the whole damn thing, because people have been cheating from the very beginning.

So, I won yesterday morning and waiting for the confirmation sucks.... i was reading all the rules and smallprint crap and I can't see anywhere where they say what we did was against the rules. It was certainly a cheap thing to do, but it still seems to be within the rules, although mean.

Can anyone find anything in the rules that says we can't do it? I really don't want to be disqualified. There's no way I can afford a 360 for a long time. It costs more than rent. I can't even afford my own internet access.

-M

B. ACCOUNT LIMITS: Limit one (1) Account per person. Each person may only enter Codes into one Account; Codes entered by one person into multiple Accounts under different Yahoo! IDs may be voided by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No groups, clubs or organizations can register an Account or participate in the Promotion. Possession of a Code (or game piece with Code) does not constitute proof of entering Code into any particular Account. Sponsor reserves the right to limit the number of Codes entered into an Account and/or the number invalid entry attempts on a daily basis, or alter or modify any posted code entry limits, at any time and without prior notice.

C. POINT LIMITS: Points in a particular Account cannot be transferred to or combined with or shared with any other Account.

[quote name='lupinckc']B. ACCOUNT LIMITS: Limit one (1) Account per person. Each person may only enter Codes into one Account; Codes entered by one person into multiple Accounts under different Yahoo! IDs may be voided by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No groups, clubs or organizations can register an Account or participate in the Promotion. Possession of a Code (or game piece with Code) does not constitute proof of entering Code into any particular Account. Sponsor reserves the right to limit the number of Codes entered into an Account and/or the number invalid entry attempts on a daily basis, or alter or modify any posted code entry limits, at any time and without prior notice.

C. POINT LIMITS: Points in a particular Account cannot be transferred to or combined with or shared with any other Account.[/QUOTE]

Right, but I'm only one person, I'm only using one account, and I'm within their 500 entry limit stated at the time I entered.... I'm pretty sure we're still in the clear.

[quote name='Machikunas']Right, but I'm only one person, I'm only using one account, and I'm within their 500 entry limit stated at the time I entered.... I'm pretty sure we're still in the clear.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

It clearly says "NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING."

Isn't it possible the "code forwarding" simply ended because they ran out of allotted codes for that portion of the contest? You CAN send in a SASE for a free code via snail mail, but they're limited (it even says "while supplies last" for them). What's to say that isn't also the reason why the code forwarding ended? (Remember you're supposed to get codes for giving referrals, so imagine the amount of forwarded codes X future codes for referrals....perhaps everyone maxed the allotted codes available out real fast).

I still can't believe they DIDN'T think about "stockpiling" codes in the forwarding feature ahead of time...maybe I'm giving them more credit than they deserve, but it seems blatantly obvious to me and I can't imagine they wouldn't have thought of that BEFORE the contest started.

Just to verify in case anyone was wondering, I just called the phone number on the site to see which version the winners would receive and I was told it is the more expensive hard drive version. That's a plus. :)

Does anybody here who did the code referral thing have any extra codes they could send me? I have been asking random people for their caps at school, and I've still only reached maybe 15 caps... none of which won. I hate to beg, but that seems like the only way I can win.

[email protected]

[quote name='TJordan522']Jesus guys.....learn to read. The referral system is OVER.[/QUOTE] I know this... that's why I said "left over" as in they got them when they were still doing referrals but have yet to enter them into the contest and have already won. Unless they made those left-over codes void, I guess I'm SOL.

bread's done
Back