Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

tough luck on the guy who enetered 372 and lost, i had 100 codes in the drawing. Will post if i win whenever they update the winners list!

i Think I fuckin Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Its My Intials And I Live In Florence And Signed Up Florence But When I Made My Email Account I Lived In Erlanger I Swear To God I"m Not Jokin!!!!!!!!!!

D. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential Sweepstakes winner will receive a potential winner notification email sent within 72 hours following the drawing to the email address provided at the time of registration. The potential winner notification email will include a link to their Account History page. The potential winner's Account History page will contain a message that they are a winner. Limit one (1) Xbox 360 prize per person and/or Account and/or household. Only those Promotion registrants who have received a potential prize winner notification in their Account History are potentially eligible to win the Xbox 360 prize. Prize will be awarded to the Account holder who registered for the Promotion. All winners are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its authorized agents.

DAMN I HOPE THAT IS ME!

EDIT: sorry for the multiple posts i'm giddy and need to get ready 4 work but i'm trying to find out if i gotta wait for the email and i cant think straight! lol

[quote name='$hady']i Think I fuckin Won!!!!!!!!!!!

Its My Intials And I Live In Florence And Signed Up Florence But When I Made My Email Account I Lived In Erlanger I Swear To God I"m Not Jokin!!!!!!!!!!
[/QUOTE]

Congrats sir. Did you enter real caps or just the free email code. If it is the email code, I am going to try again with 1000 codes.

Thanks and i hope it's me i'll cry if it's some other dude with my initials! I entered about half and half because i got a crapload of lids people had saved up for me over the weekend. I wouldn't give up on the invite you guys. I'll email you guys some codes tomorrow mornign after work, i want more CAGs to win.

OH YEA AND THANK YOU to all who's contributed to this post!

[quote name='$hady']Thanks and i hope it's me i'll cry if it's some other dude with my initials! I entered about half and half because i got a crapload of lids people had saved up for me over the weekend. I wouldn't give up on the invite you guys. I'll email you guys some codes tomorrow mornign after work, i want more CAGs to win.

OH YEA AND THANK YOU to all who's contributed to this post![/QUOTE]

I see. I hope you won as well. I do not drink Mountain Dew so I don't think that I have a good chance at winning this.

Yeah someone just dropped 500 codes on the drawing I was entered into, so there goes my shot. This is kind of addicting sending the codes out all over the place, but good teamwork CAG.

i've bought maybe 5 pops, i've entered a shitload of lids though because i work in a factory and i've got half my shift saving lids for me. A couple people even are nice enough to save them at home and bring them in.

Ah well i've gotta get ready for work later all i'll be back in the morning. good luck all!

[quote name='$hady']i Think I fuckin Won!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I hope you win, it would be terrible if it was a coincidence

[quote name='pop311']I think I sent to linken primes websites.[/QUOTE]

I got one from you thanks. Did the same to one of yours

Correction: saw that you sent to all of mine so i hooked you up with 5 more.

I didn't receive yours. I don't know wh put I haven't received any email at all when people say that they have sent them. weird.

I still haven't recieved any either except for those by Mind_n_Soul. I just dumped my 3 codes(other 1 was invalid) into one random slot. I guess I'm just going to give up.

I still wonder if they're checking email addys now. this might turn into a 1 per email address thing.

How did the whole send email to email star. There has to be some one who sent the first invite. How did they do it. Also WHAT IS GMAIL?

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']Did everyone get mine (Hsith and pop)?

Will now send to cag1000.[/QUOTE]

Yep, they arrive. THANKS A LOT!!

I'm still debating on whether or not i should put all the codes onto one slot or not, or do four with 120 each. Decisions decisions...

bread's done
Back