Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

[quote name='scp89']I sent people codes and promise to return the favor to whoever sends me codes...but as of yet I haven't received any....someone try to refer me please

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Much Thanks[/QUOTE]

I sent a number of them out to you earlier this morning....but mine don't seem to be going through anymore.

I just tried again....let me know if you get them. (I haven't had much luck with the system at all today. That's why I've all but given up on trying for new codes.)

I haven't been on this forum for awhile but would someone please pm some info about this email thing? I really don't want to go read 40 pages of post. I would hook you up for your trouble. Also anybody who want me to help them just pm me the addy of your email. I'll do it as long as it isn't one of those free email account (dodgeit,trashmail,etc.) I don't won't to run the risk of being disqualify.

You can send something like 5 invites/codes to other people. But I think that they are on to this because a CAG still hasnt won and a lot of them have been stuffing the boxes in their favor considerably.

[quote name='pop311']A CAG did win. $hady won. Also, How are people getting all these email address's?[/QUOTE]

Are we sure he won, from what he said he was not even sure.

They can still not give it to you even if you do win. You better wait till you have the prize in your hands before celebrating.

I'm gonna play it fair. My roomate is going to bring home some Dew this evening. I've solved the problem of having to drink Dew, by mixing it with Rum first, to make it more tolerable.

We think he won. Also, SOMEONE PLEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE explain how to get multiple gmail address's and how is everyone getting so many email address's?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']They can still not give it to you even if you do win. You better wait till you have the prize in your hands before celebrating.

I'm gonna play it fair. My roomate is going to bring home some Dew this evening. I've solved the problem of having to drink Dew, by mixing it with Rum first, to make it more tolerable.[/QUOTE]

They have codes on Pepsi/Diet Pepsi also thats not bad with a little Rum also.

[quote name='tearofangst']lol this is so pointless...[/QUOTE]

I have to agree... I'm sure they know when someone is sending in 100+ codes...

[quote name='kittie']I have to agree... I'm sure they know when someone is sending in 100+ codes...[/QUOTE]

i threw in 90 in one of them and didn't win so basically fuck it for me, ill go preorder one in a few days maybe if i drink a MD here and there ill enter one, whatever.....

but thanks to the people that sent me codes!

do you all think that the time slot volumes are lower now than they will be in a few weeks? (now we have everyone with the email codes, later we will have the cap codes)

[quote name='cyberlian']do you all think that the time slot volumes are lower now than they will be in a few weeks? (now we have everyone with the email codes, later we will have the cap codes)[/QUOTE]

Maybe. A lot of times people don't even bother collecting caps and going online and entering them in though. Unless you're hardcore about it.

[quote name='pop311']We think he won. Also, SOMEONE PLEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE explain how to get multiple gmail address's and how is everyone getting so many email address's?[/QUOTE]

I guess you just keep signing up with ur cell phone thats wat I did.

DAMN IT !!!!!!!!!! someone just won from my hometown (Pittsburgh) I have yet to see a city repeat.. there goes my shot tonight (11 & 11:10)

hit me up

Eastsidecracker I didn't get any in my email from you.
It's been happening here and there with ones that I have sent and no one has gotten
The 1 winner $hady also stated that he works in a factory and got most of his codes from there. Not a positive thing for all of us with not one "soda" code out of hundreds lol.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']What gives with the 12:10 and 12:20 AM winners?

N. W.. Salem,NH

A. W.. Salem,NH

Guess some family got lucky, eh??[/QUOTE]
Noticed that too! Dang...they're lucky...

Well, this sucks. I'm beginning to believe that the trial codes do not indeed work. I put in 462 codes and my friend put in 358 of the trial codes into the 5:40 drawing. THere were 1227 entries total, giving my friend and i a 66% chance of winning and we didn't win it.

just checked my email, nothing yet from them. Also nothing on my account history page BUT everything i've read says it takes up to 72 hours to receive word. If that aint me that won it's the biggest coincidence i've ever seen! LOL i found a number you can call if your mailing address changes on the website and i'm going to call it and see if they will confirm it. I wouldn't give up hope just keep trying, somebodys gotta win might as well be more CAGs.

[quote name='$hady']just checked my email, nothing yet from them. Also nothing on my account history page BUT everything i've read says it takes up to 72 hours to receive word. If that aint me that won it's the biggest coincidence i've ever seen! LOL i found a number you can call if your mailing address changes on the website and i'm going to call it and see if they will confirm it. I wouldn't give up hope just keep trying, somebodys gotta win might as well be more CAGs.[/QUOTE]
I hope it is you. We live pretty close together. I'm from Hamilton, OH, about half an hour out of Cincy.

If you win, I smell road trip to your house...

[quote name='shipwreck']I won the 7:20 drawing. I'm still waiting for confirmation as well. Glad to see $hady won too.[/QUOTE]

his drawing had alot of real soda cap codes. Was yours all referals? Or a combo, and if a combo what was the ratio of caps to referals?

[quote name='cag1000']his drawing had alot of real soda cap codes. Was yours all referals? Or a combo, and if a combo what was the ratio of caps to referals?[/QUOTE]

mine was overwhelmingly referals, but I had a few caps in there as well.

I'm not sure how this works. Are we trading codes? Are you guys certain the codes can be used more than once?

My email is

[email protected]

if anyone would be so kind as to send me some codes, I'll return the favor later tonight when I run out and get some Mountain Dew.

Thanks.

And congratulations to the guys who already won!

Is anyone else having trouble entering the contest for Thursday? When I try to, it says "This game has expired. Please enter your codes into another game time."

I went to 3 stores and no one had Pepsi products with the Xbox 360 promotion yet. I did get a bottle of Pitch Black Part II. They made it sour now. :(

bread's done
Back