Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

[quote name='cag1000']ok I just checked my account history and about half of my points now show "INVALID CODE" my code total is the same as before but new ones people are sending me are not working and saying INVALID[/QUOTE]

^^ time to stop doing the exploit

Seems as though entering the codes is timing out for me about 5-6 times before I finally get them to take. Some are coming up INVALID and there are a few INVALID in my account histroy but as long as my point total stays the same it looks ok. There must be a way for them to tell which are "Soda" points and which are Referal points.

Sent to these CAGs to their top 5 emails on their lists

Mind_n_Soul
chrishicks
jawman311

Anyone else wanna hit me I'll hit them back

Just to clarify all this exploit talk, I was referring to this email trick we've been doing all along. Nothing new, nothing different. And it seems if this "INVALID" stuff is happening more often that they might be fixing it. Darn if they are.

[quote name='amos_82']urzishra14 and Z-Saber, I have emailed your addresses!![/QUOTE]
i have returned the favor on the email address it said it sent to me..

I have lots of invites, what do I need to do in order to get me some codes, people. PM me.

/still very lost but learns quick and is willing to help out as best he can

Sent to top 5 emails for

pop311

Whats the # of points everyone is gonna stop at and enter them all in. I only have 30 so far and was wondering when people think it's time to drop them all in.

Anyone else want a quick 5 hit me with a quick 5

Which CAG is AMY who hooked me up with codes??????

Everyone that sends codes enter your CAG name in the name boxes on the form so we know who to send back to.

EDIT: Amos is that you AMY

CAG ADVICE NEEDED
Well...I managed to scrounge up 496 codes (i used four yesterday). So what's a CAG to do? Lay them all down in one slot? Or spread them out a bit?

[quote name='Ricochet']CAG ADVICE NEEDED
Well...I managed to scrounge up 496 codes (i used four yesterday). So what's a CAG to do? Lay them all down in one slot? Or spread them out a bit?[/QUOTE]

Put them all on one. Make sure to tell us which one however.

I wonder if they're starting to weed out multiple requests to the same email address? I have only recieved 4 and theose were from Mind_n_Soul.

I seriously think scorch is right. these codes that every one is getting are codes that won't win a 360. I mean, has any CAG won yet?

[quote name='pop311']I seriously think scorch is right. these codes that every one is getting are codes that won't win a 360. I mean, has any CAG won yet?[/QUOTE]
well unless there is only a contest where you enter all 500 codes you have in it and its only those 500 codes you ALWAYS have a chance at losing..

[quote name='amos_82']amos_82 hooked you up![/QUOTE]

sent back to you

It's taken me alot of work to gather around 35 now and If this dude threw 372 in at once and still didn't win I think I'm gonna stop soon and cry for my wasted time

I looked at the first post, and read a couple pages, but im kind of lost as to what you guys are doing. I got the one email with the one free code in it, do I just click the forward part and enter your guys emails? if so, my emails are

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I will be more than willing to return the favor, but I might not be able to until Thursday because I'm on dialup right now and that's when my DSL should be getting activated.

[quote name='urzishra14']well unless there is only a contest where you enter all 500 codes you have in it and its only those 500 codes you ALWAYS have a chance at losing..[/QUOTE] can you email me? i emailed you

bread's done
Back