Microsoft and Mountain Dew To Give Away An XBOX 360 Every 10 Minutes!!! Starts 8.28.5

[quote name='Ozzkev55']Make One up...be creative :D[/QUOTE]
done and done ...... ozz!

I just noticed, but you actually get two codes. One for your old email account, and another for the new gmail account. But remember that you have to send them both, is not automatic.

Edit again: and you could also send it back to your self, or the person that send you the "someone ask you to join the contest". I did it with my email account and it worked. But I am afraid that it might be seen as some soro of cheating to them, so i be careful of doing that.

i don't know, how this exactly works, but i haven't got any from the two that sent me emails to my emails @gmail @netscape.net

i guess that since i already sent messages to those emails already, i guess it is a one time thing

BUT i did get emails from you guys at my @yahoo email, so i guess only yahoo will work

so i guess only junk yahoo emails will work

so post your junk yahoo emails, and i will send to them

i also have a feeling that since i haven't opened up any at my yahoo email thats y i got multiples at my yahoo, so i guess don't open any of the emails, untill you have a sufficient amount that you want

this is just speculation, my mind is going crazy for some reason

and just created a new yahoo

[email protected]

thanks again guys, and Ill be more than happy to return the favor

EDIT: Got the Gmail codes, but my session timed out...Ill try back later, and by the way

hey people, i think that once you open a letter, nobody can send more codes to that email, so just wait till you have your desired amount of codes in that email, then click them all

hope this is understandable

so if you want to send to me, just send to [email protected]

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']hey people, i think that once you open a letter, nobody can send more codes to that email, so just wait till you have your desired amount of codes in that email, then click them all

hope this is understandable

so if you want to send to me, just send to [email protected][/QUOTE]
Well, how are they able to tell that someone has opened the email address. I just got my "session timed out" message. So I guess we should wait and just create new email account. I think we should also try to make the link in the OP a non-clickable link so that the site doesn't get tracked and this thread either.

[quote name='lupe121283']Well, how are they able to tell that someone has opened the email address. I just got my "session timed out" message. So I guess we should wait and just create new email account. I think we should also try to make the link in the OP a non-clickable link so that the site doesn't get tracked and this thread either.[/QUOTE]

i don't really know, that just what the patter seemed like to me, in all the emails that i opened the email, i only got the code that i sent to them

but in one of the emails, i didn't open any emails, and i saw yours and ozz's emails sitting there

i get the session timed out thing too, i just close page and reopen or refresh,

as for the link, PM a mod or something if you desire

I drink Mountain Dew on a fairly regular basis, and I have 5 bottle caps talready that i enterd tonight. Alas though, I'm sure for all the Dew I drink, there'as at least 100 ultra wired Korean kids that drink more Mountain Dew then I could ever possibly hope to in order to have enough energy for their non-stop DDR 10 footer marathons that have alredy enterd 500 different codes.

My dad drinks only diet mountain dew, coffee, and milk. So do diet mountain dews have codes on them too?

Crap, I picked 4:30 to put my 3 codes. because NO one had claimed it. I went to bed last night around 2 a.m get up today and 256 people at 4:30 a.m and like 70 at all other 4 oclock am time slots WTF ?

[quote name='praystation']CheapyD, what should we do? You advised us not to drink that shit right? What should I do?[/QUOTE]

Well, Ladies and Gents you can drink Pepsi, Sierra Mist, and Mountain Dew to collect points for this contest. So if you really don't like Mountain Dew drink the specially marked 20 oz. and 1 liter Pepsi Products that have the codes as well. Also, remember you only get 500 codes per Yahoo account and that you have to have a Yahoo account to even enter the contest. Last thing if you do win better have a Credit Card handy because that is the only way the have for you to pay S&H.

Can we enter yet? because the website only says welcome and its blank with icons on the bottom.

EDIT: worked in IE, didnt work in firefox.

Is it just me, or is anybody else having problems with the Sweepstakes site. It's been going very slow / not responding. Maybe the server is overloaded or something.

[quote name='Legolas813']Is it just me, or is anybody else having problems with the Sweepstakes site. It's been going very slow / not responding. Maybe the server is overloaded or something.[/QUOTE]
Uber slow for me too...

I figured that if I creat countless gmail addresses, and send them each codes from my own gmail addresses, if I create a hundred addresses...Ill get 100 codes now, and 100 at least one week before the contest ends. MOst of my codes work, and the majority of the codes that get timed out sessions, work after clicking it a couple of times.

This is gonna rock, if I win...hopefully some of us will

Be careful about putting your codes in the ones with the fewest entered. Everyone else will be thinking the same thing and then suddenly that time slot will be flooded. The best chance to win may be to enter codes in middle of the road times. Also can someone send me some of those codes, my email is [email protected]

[quote name='Ozzkev55']will do...I wonder if any other forums are doing this?[/QUOTE]

Hey Ozz have you gotten the ones i sent you ? im just wondering because my email may not be sending em or something

I know that they are including backward compatability on some titltes but that still is not the same as Sonys way. Just wait and see and Ill bet that no more than about 20% of titles will run Dont forget that microsoft switched graphics vendors so the royalties will have to be paid to Nvidia for each title. And in my retarded way of thinking(thankyouverymuch) I just dont think microsoft knows enough about what makes a system desireable in the long run. So this Xbox owner is waiting out the whole next gen thing. Not soley on cmpatability but the price of admission for all three consoles will cost more than a small farm in Kansas.

[quote name='smellhasreturned']Hey Ozz have you gotten the ones i sent you ? im just wondering because my email may not be sending em or something[/QUOTE]
yeah, atleast the ones from 4 hours ago, I havent gotten any in the last 2 hours. IS anyone else having trouble playing the sweeps, I cant seem to get my codes into the timeslot

[quote name='photopants']I know that they are including backward compatability on some titltes but that still is not the same as Sonys way. Just wait and see and Ill bet that no more than about 20% of titles will run Dont forget that microsoft switched graphics vendors so the royalties will have to be paid to Nvidia for each title. And in my retarded way of thinking(thankyouverymuch) I just dont think microsoft knows enough about what makes a system desireable in the long run. So this Xbox owner is waiting out the whole next gen thing. Not soley on cmpatability but the price of admission for all three consoles will cost more than a small farm in Kansas.[/QUOTE]
wrong place to post that...do you want an email or what?

[quote name='Ozzkev55']yeah, atleast the ones from 4 hours ago, I havent gotten any in the last 2 hours. IS anyone else having trouble playing the sweeps, I cant seem to get my codes into the timeslot[/QUOTE]

alright at least its working

are you putting them in the monday slot ?
sunday doesnt work

What are you guys talking about when you're saying put your code in a certain time slot.. I still have the "put in your email to be notified" screen, nothing about time slots or anything.. i've got three codes, working on more.

bread's done
Back