Microsoft Company Store F&F invites w/ $5 off first purchase

OK folks, I can send out 15 new invites for this fiscal year (through June 2023). Please reply if interested. I'll consider the posts up thread to have requested being invited, right now I'll give preference to those who've been in the program the fewest number of times or least recently.

OK folks, I can send out 15 new invites for this fiscal year (through June 2023). Please reply if interested. I'll consider the posts up thread to have requested being invited, right now I'll give preference to those who've been in the program the fewest number of times or least recently.
Great! I would like to get into the program.

Happy Thanksgiving

Last edited by a moderator:
Wooo!!! Thanks for the chance.

If there's still a spot left, I'd love to participate. Thanks for the opportunity and sending the invites, regardless.

If there is a spot available I would greatly appreciate an invite. Thanks!

I've just DMed people who got the remaining spots for this fiscal year (good until the end of June 2023). There were more requests than spots so unfortunately not everyone who asked got in this year.

My login still works but once i click on anything it goes to a page saying User does not have access to view the catalog/product.  And I know I haven't spent the max yet

Amazing to have been part of this in the past, thanks! Would always love to be invited again but am patient if I don’t get selected this year.

I spotted this thread some years back after all of the spots had been given away. Told myself to keep an eye on the thread, but wound up missing it a few times. May be this year I can get in?  :pray: Please and thank you.

bread's done
Back