Microsoft Company Store F&F invites w/ $5 off first purchase

I got in this past year and was super happy to have been picked. Got a few years worth of gold. Hoping to get back in next year maybe if it’s still a thing

If I did my thread search properly, only 4 CAGers "qualified" under my 3 eligibility reqs. I've PMed them, as well as 5 other posters who haven't been in the F&F program yet.

Finally, I can't PM ~starlight~, not sure if it's a setting of yours, your inbox is full, or if CAG can't handle tildes in your handle, but PM me an email address and last name that can be used for billing: site does not allow changing the last name once registered, and billing info is required as part of the registration.

I've never been able to get this but def interested! Thx 4 the opportunity =)

Would be awesome to be considered (have been interested since 2016, 2017 as well, see posts). I buy everything digital these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all digital too and would appreciate to one day have the privilege of shopping Microsoft Company Store F&F. Very cool thread you have here, surak!

So is this possible to get in on for another year? Does this run out once in? How's this work exactly? I'm interested as well but not a huge deal if I'm not able but looking for more info as well. Also it sounds digital only based on posts, is that part of the deal as well?

Hi folks, it's time for another year of the F&F invites. I'll be giving the invites out to people who have never gotten invites the previous years, since you can only get the first-time $5 discount once.

I'll try to go through the thread this weekend and find people, but you can make it easier for me if you link to an old post you've made in this thread.

Hi folks, it's time for another year of the F&F invites. I'll be giving the invites out to people who have never gotten invites the previous years, since you can only get the first-time $5 discount once.

I'll try to go through the thread this weekend and find people, but you can make it easier for me if you link to an old post you've made in this thread.
Would love to participate!

I would love to join again. If there’s any spot open, please keep me in mind.

Thanks!

Hello, hello! I am still heavily into the Microsoft ecosystem and would love to check out the company store at some point. Thanks again for doing this, surak!

I honestly thought I had replied to this thread last year but apparently I didnt. So even if I dont get in this year hoping I can get picked next year with this post. Thanks in advance

OK I've PMed the 10 people who've replied so far who haven't been in the program before. Check your inbox and send me the info needed to get the invites into the system.

I purchase everything digital and would love to participate in the program. Thanks either way for making this available to the CAG community.

EDIT: all 5 spots taken.

Hope folks are doing alright while hunkering down at home. I have 5 more spots for this fiscal year (thru June). The program then resets, at which point I'm not sure if there will be 10 or 15 spots for the next year.

If you would like one of the 5 spots til June (end of the month), not after June, reply to the thread. If you posted earlier in the thread but didn't get an invite then, mention it and I'll try to prioritize that.

Hope folks are doing alright while hunkering down at home. I have 5 more spots for this fiscal year (til June). The program then resets, at which point I'm not sure if there will be 10 or 15 spots for the next year.

If you would like one of the 5 spots til June (I forget if it's thru the end of the month or the beginning), not after June, reply to the thread. If you posted earlier in the thread but didn't get an invite then, mention it and I'll try to prioritize that.
I've been in the program once and if there's any spots open I would like to get an invite again. Thank you

Hope folks are doing alright while hunkering down at home. I have 5 more spots for this fiscal year (til June). The program then resets, at which point I'm not sure if there will be 10 or 15 spots for the next year.

If you would like one of the 5 spots til June (I forget if it's thru the end of the month or the beginning), not after June, reply to the thread. If you posted earlier in the thread but didn't get an invite then, mention it and I'll try to prioritize that.
For clarity, you provided me with an invite for this fiscal year back in September (thanks again, btw!) and my invite states "your pass will remain active until July 1, 2020."

Hi Surak and all, if the store offers Flight Simulator for a reasonably low price, and someone is not planning to use all of its credit, I'd love to get a copy :)

For any future round of this, I would greatly appreciate being added to the list. Used the F&F program several years ago to get some great deals.

I would love an invitation. I wanted to buy 2 years of gold before mine runs out. Thank you very much!

Hi, Friends & Family invites are open, 15 slots are available and valid until July 1, 2021. Please post here if interested, and I will prioritize those who haven't been in the program first. The new Flight Simulator is in the store.

[attachment=34472:Screenshot 2020-08-18 201756.png]

I'd love getting Flight Simulator! Many thanks!!

(Though I was already part of the program)

bread's done
Back