Microsoft Company Store F&F invites w/ $5 off first purchase

I really don't wanna nitpick or sound rude, but I must ask: why did I never receive an invite after being the first one to respond?

It's not that big of a deal, so you can just add me to the bottom of the list if there was some kind of problem or something
Nothing personal, I looked at your posting history and it was 99% requests for free stuff. I picked members who were contributing more to the site.

I actually just logged in again earlier this week to see what was available and am planning to make a few purchases. Thanks again for the invite. Would really love to continue with this.

Reviving the thread because the F&F accounts will reset at the end of the month and I'll be able to fill in the spots with new folks then. There will be 10 spots and I'll be preferring CAGs who have useful post history, as in a track record for posting stuff helpful to the community.

There are a few folks who haven't bought anything, but I don't know who, so take this as a general reminder to buy something by the end of the month!
I'd love for the opportunity to participate in this this time around :)

Nothing personal, I looked at your posting history and it was 99% requests for free stuff. I picked members who were contributing more to the site.
Lol, I figured that was it. I barely post here cause I mostly spend my time on other boards, and when I do post here, it's simple and easy things like that

If you want me to, I can post a link to my account on a forum board that I'm active in all the time and you can just add my name to the bottom of the list. If you don't want to, then that's fine too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted to thank the OP for the first go round. Really appreciated it!
I may have to see if I need anything else before I lose access.

Hey thanks for posting this. This is definitely a great opportunity for anyone that is lucky enough to receive this. Btw... i would totally be interested if any more slots are still available.

Thanks again for the awesome post.

Didn't realize this thread existed until now. I'd like an invite. I've been on CAG since 2005, have 17k post history and mostly post in the PC/Steam threads.. yeah I spend too much time here lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe I just found this thread. I'm interesting in this, please send me an invite when they become available again.

I was fortunate enough to get in the first time so no hard feelings if I don't get in a second time, but I'll throw my hat into the ring again.

Hoping stuff like Cuphead and Super Lucky Tale get added this year.

long time lurker first time poster, sorry im new i don't know if i would qualify but i would be really interested in getting that xbox live, i only purchase it when i get the $1 offer

As much as I spend on the XBL store why not. And I just noticed i spelled my username wrong after all these years...

My membership has now officially expired. Sad day. lol. Thanks for the invite. The super cheap gold membership alone was amazing.

Just found out about this. I would love to get an invite. It's probably going to be a long shot but i hope you pick me OP. Thanks for the chance.

PMed 10 posters to get their info for registering to F&F. If you haven't seen a PM from me then unfortunately you weren't selected this time. There were a bunch of worthy posters but only 10 slots. If I don't hear back in a week from any of them I'll work down the list of runners-up. I'll update the thread when all the spots are taken.

bread's done
Back