Microsoft Company Store F&F invites w/ $5 off first purchase

I've never been in this program and I wouldn't know it existed without this thread. If I could join that would be pretty cool. Thanks!

Definitely interested as I mentioned earlier but I was in the program previously, so add me to the "if there are any slots left after all new folks have been added" list 

I was granted a spot back in 2017 and managed to get stocked up on gold. Have they since added any purchase options for game pass or ultimate?

EDIT: all spots are taken and invites have been sent out.

I have a few more spots open, if you haven't gotten a PM from me and are still interested please post a reply to the thread.

I just checked and as Dharok said, currently 1 year of Game Pass Ultimate is $90 and 3 months is $22.50. 6 months of Game Pass is $30. I don't see any XB Live options, but they are supposed to stock 3 month ones sometime in the future. And I expect there to be some Black Friday/Cyber week/holiday deals before year's end.

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: all spots are taken and invites have been sent out.

I have a few more spots open, if you haven't gotten a PM from me and are still interested please post a reply to the thread.

I just checked and as Dharok said, currently 1 year of Game Pass Ultimate is $90 and 3 months is $22.50. 6 months of Game Pass is $30. I don't see any XB Live options, but they are supposed to stock 3 month ones sometime in the future. And I expect there to be some Black Friday/Cyber week/holiday deals before year's end.
The 12 and 24-month Gold subs are back

Well this is embarrassing, had everything in my cart but didn't realize it ended at fiscal year and not full year from joining 😂
would love a spot if you could

I'm taking requests for invites for this fiscal year again. I know some people already asked earlier so they will be considered. Preference goes to anyone who hasn't ever been in the program, then to whoever hasn't been in it recently.

I'm taking requests for invites for this fiscal year again. I know some people already asked earlier so they will be considered. Preference goes to anyone who hasn't ever been in the program, then to whoever hasn't been in it recently.
Would love a spot if you have available! Having been a participant in the past, it was very beneficial!

i love that you give out this opportunity, much respect my man

Thanks for the chance, I am still interested in this.

Interested in being in again if any spots left. Thanks! I really need to renew my game pass ultimate

I wouldn't mind a chance thanks again

Thanks for doing this. I would like to get into the program again if there's any spots open

I've sent PMs to 10 people so far, all who have either never been in the program or only been it it once. There are 5 spots left, possibly more if some never end up registering. If there isn't more interest in a week or so, I'll fill up the rest of the spots randomly with the rest who've posted in the thread.

I've sent PMs to 10 people so far, all who have either never been in the program or only been it it once. There are 5 spots left, possibly more if some never end up registering. If there isn't more interest in a week or so, I'll fill up the rest of the spots randomly with the rest who've posted in the thread.
I'm interested if you've got a spot available! I've never been in the program.

I've been in twice but if there's still spots i won't say no.

I would love another chance to be apart of this again. I need to purchase a new copy of Windows.
I was in it once before. Thanks as always 

I've added everybody except one into the system for this fiscal year, and those I PMed should check that they got the registration email. Last person needs to check their PM to send me their info. If I don't hear back in the next few days, I'll randomly pick from the rest who've posted already.

I've added everybody except one into the system for this fiscal year, and those I PMed should check that they got the registration email. Last person needs to check their PM to send me their info. If I don't hear back in the next few days, I'll randomly pick from the rest who've posted already.
Thank you for giving us the chance to get in the program.

bread's done
Back