Microsoft Company Store F&F invites w/ $5 off first purchase

Looks dead. Is it still possible to be apart of this?

Edit: makes a bit more sense how thread came back. I'm guessing the 12% is just for people who originally got in?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I'd known about the sale before it was too late. Are sales in the employee store common? If so then I'll wait to buy some Live until there's another sale.

I wish I'd known about the sale before it was too late. Are sales in the employee store common? If so then I'll wait to buy some Live until there's another sale.
Based on the OP's first post with the photo, posted around Thanksgiving/Black Friday, it has lower prices - so that should be the next sale

Based on the OP's first post with the photo, posted around Thanksgiving/Black Friday, it has lower prices - so that should be the next sale
I'll definitely wait then. I just redeemed my last 12 month code, which keeps me gold till Nov 2018. So I'm not in any rush

I'll definitely wait then. I just redeemed my last 12 month code, which keeps me gold till Nov 2018. So I'm not in any rush
that's what I'm saving my first purchase for as well - I believe we'll get an extra $5 off of first purchase, which makes it even sweeter if it were to stack (it did stack with the F&F discount)

Do you know if we can expect a Black Friday sale, and when it'd go live?
The store is doing weekly doorbusters sales this month. This coming week XBL 1yr will be $20, price should be up starting tomorrow and run til Saturday. Some digital game(s) like Forza will also be on sale, but I don't know if the prices on those are good.

The store is doing weekly doorbusters sales this month. This coming week XBL 1yr will be $20, price should be up starting tomorrow and run til Saturday. Some digital game(s) like Forza will also be on sale, but I don't know if the prices on those are good.
Wow, that's a great deal on XBL - definitely will grab a couple to stack on my account.

Thanks for the update.

I would be extremely surprised if this deal lasts until the end. People will flood their site for this.

It says it’s week 2 of doorbusters. What was on sale last week? I feel like I logged in last week but didn’t see anything. I know I for sure logged in BF weekend.

Definitely in for at least 2 years of gold.

It says it’s week 2 of doorbusters. What was on sale last week? I feel like I logged in last week but didn’t see anything. I know I for sure logged in BF weekend.

Definitely in for at least 2 years of gold.
I don't think there was anything live for Week 1. When I clicked the banner, it took me to a dead page within the site. Even then, there was nothing Xbox related for sale during that time.

I just got my 2 years of gold for $35 ($5 off first purchase). I’m debating buying more. I’m good till Nov 2020 thanks to the 2 yr code. I can’t imagine ever finding a better deal than $20/yr

Thanks surak!

I just got my 2 years of gold for $35 ($5 off first purchase). I’m debating buying more. I’m good till Nov 2020 thanks to the 2 yr code. I can’t imagine ever finding a better deal than $20/yr

Thanks surak!
I think I'm going to cash out most of the allowance on XBL 12 months and keep them on hand. It's unfortunate we can't share the discounted items we purchase with friends/family because they'd be great gifts, even if digital :)

I think I'm going to cash out most of the allowance on XBL 12 months and keep them on hand. It's unfortunate we can't share the discounted items we purchase with friends/family because they'd be great gifts, even if digital :)
I had to click an agreement that said I wouldn’t resell anything I bought through the program and could only use it for personal use or gifts. So I’m pretty sure it’s ok to give away

Heads up those currently with F&F access - the employee discounts are changing tomorrow and games, Live, and Game Pass will be getting 50% discounts off MSRP. That means Live will go up in price, though Game Pass will be newly available.

Note that your access expires at the end of the month (Microsoft's fiscal year), after which point I'll be inviting new CAGers. I'm going to hold off on picking members until I see if they make any changes to the F&F program.

Heads up those currently with F&F access - the employee discounts are changing tomorrow and games, Live, and Game Pass will be getting 50% discounts off MSRP. That means Live will go up in price, though Game Pass will be newly available.

Note that your access expires at the end of the month (Microsoft's fiscal year), after which point I'll be inviting new CAGers. I'm going to hold off on picking members until I see if they make any changes to the F&F program.
Bad news on a price increase but good news on people getting in. I skipped out on the last round since you already picked me before, but hopefully it is ok for me to try again.

Guess I'll pick up a few extra Xbox Live subs today. Nice addition with Game Pass, will definitely get that.

Hope to get into the program again to take advantage of the upcoming exclusives :)

I also took my name out of the hat last time so others could have a chance, but I'd be happy to put my name back in the hat this time. It's a really great deal. I'm glad to hear they'll be adding Game Pass. I love Game Pass.

I also took my name out of the hat last time so others could have a chance, but I'd be happy to put my name back in the hat this time. It's a really great deal. I'm glad to hear they'll be adding Game Pass. I love Game Pass.
I just signed up thanks to the Amazon deal. Picked up a years worth. I figured after that amount of time I would have a good idea if I want to keep subscribing. I don't have as much time to game anymore so if I'm only paying a couple bucks a month to have a bunch of games to pick from that is probably better than paying full price for a game and never touching it.

OK folks, the new fiscal year has started and the F&F program seems to be the same.

This year I'll give a chance to those who couldn't get in on the program the last 2 years, so I'll look for the first 10 people who:

1. didn't get into the F&F program
  2. have a post in this thread before my reminder post #126 for this year's F&F and post again within the next 2 weeks after this post indicating interest
  3. have at least one post to CAG in between their first request to get in and this post
If you don't have a post before #126, you can still reply stating your interest, in case there are still spots open.

There aren't any great deals right now in the store, usually BF is when things get good. Not sure when the Game Pass is going to be available, but it will be eventually.

OK folks, the new fiscal year has started and the F&F program seems to be the same.

This year I'll give a chance to those who couldn't get in on the program the last 2 years, so I'll look for the first 10 people who:

• didn't get into the F&F program
  • have a post in this thread before my reminder post #126 for this year's F&F and post again within the next 2 weeks after this post indicating interest
  • have at least one post to CAG in between their first request to get in and this post
If you don't have a post before #126, you can still reply stating your interest, in case there are still spots open.

There aren't any great deals right now in the store, usually BF is when things get good. Not sure when the Game Pass is going to be available, but it will be eventually.
thanks didnt get in last time hope i make it this time. Thanks for keeping this up.

Tossing my hat into the ring. I'd certainly love the option to join if there are any spaces available after the pre-#126 people. :D

If you don't have a post before #126, you can still reply stating your interest, in case there are still spots open.ss is going to be available, but it will be eventually.
It didn't occur to me to post earlier, so thanks for this also-ran chance.

bread's done
Back