Microsoft E3 Press Conference 11:30 EST Stream it LIVE!

[quote name='jalu6']Ok, that was actually pretty cool.

Now all I need is $2k to build a new PC to play that one battle.[/QUOTE]

You can smoke that game for under a grand; hell, under $700.

[quote name='mykevermin']Did the Logo Channel get added to XBLM, or are you just using an adjective inappropriately as a homophobe?
[/quote]

Or maybe he's using it the same way many people do, as a derogatory term. I'm sorry, we can't all be as high brow and Politically Correct as you.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Now for the golden question, do we get the 'exclusive gears' stuff as DLC for 360?[/QUOTE]

Does Microsoft like money? :)

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Do you ever get tired of talking down to people?[/QUOTE]

Talking down? More like pointing out someone's ignorance.

[quote name='anomynous']Microsoft is letting E3 slip through their hands

Gears on PC & new content for it? No one cares[/QUOTE]

Exactly. They should be announcing at least 3 new consoles and 2 new handhelds.

noob.jpg

so i guess these games they're showing are just games for windows. and not games for windows LIVE whcih require vista.

would it be too much for G4 to pause the conference when they go to the commercial and start back up after the commercial instead of running it straight through

[quote name='mmn']Exactly. They should be announcing at least 3 new consoles and 2 new handhelds.[/QUOTE]
so you think it's been good so far?

[quote name='Zen Davis']Nintendo's not going to have to do a lot to top this... at all.[/QUOTE]

"Hi, we're Nintendo" will suffice, I'm afraid.

[quote name='mmn']Exactly. They should be announcing at least 3 new consoles and 2 new handhelds.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Like a new 360 with 140GB HDD and Gears of War! 20GB + A Game everyone will own FTW!

[quote name='mykevermin']"Hi, we're Nintendo" will suffice, I'm afraid.[/QUOTE]

They do plan on waving a few wiimotes in the air an announcing Mario Party 9 and Mario Party Wiimix Edition.

What the hell ever happened to "Alan Wake"? The trailer on XBLA from like a fuckin' year ago looked awesome, like everything a Dean Koontz novel should be (but never is). I've heard nothing of it since then.

EDIT: Another question: anyone fire up their 360 to see how much Sonic and Golden Axe cost?

[quote name='anomynous']so you think it's been good so far?[/QUOTE]

No, but I don't get much enjoyment out of press conferences anyhow.

I just don't know what you expected to make this disappointing to you.

This has been really bad so far. "We're going deep and we're going hard," says the Infinity Ward rep. I ashamedly chuckled at that.

EDIT: Call of Duty 4 does look great though. I might just upgrade my PC for it.

If M$ seriously thinks that they alredy beat Sony they must be smoking the best weed in the world. I think Golden Axe and Reggie Bush are the new ridge racer and massive damage.

[quote name='mykevermin']What the hell ever happened to "Alan Wake"? The trailer on XBLA from like a fuckin' year ago looked awesome, like everything a Dean Koontz novel should be (but never is). I've heard nothing of it since then.

EDIT: Another question: anyone fire up their 360 to see how much Sonic and Golden Axe cost?[/QUOTE]

Not up yet. Ive been waiting and waiting...

Disney movies are up though.

[quote name='mykevermin']Did the Logo Channel get added to XBLM, or are you just using an adjective inappropriately as a homophobe?
[/quote]

You got it right, cause who wants to download GAY Disney movies and buy multi-plat games when they will be better on the PS3. I am just saying this is a pretty dismal E3 for Microsoft, but thats my opinion and I will probably get flamed for it, but I dont care.

[quote name='mykevermin']EDIT: Another question: anyone fire up their 360 to see how much Sonic and Golden Axe cost?[/QUOTE]

I did earlier and it wasn't up yet.

bread's done
Back