Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

[quote name='garrett007']I got blocked after 2 emails, I'm giving up for the day. It actually turns out I was 2/14. Better than nothing[/QUOTE]
Weird...probably getting spammed with bandwidth xD

im 10 for 15, going to class now so Ill do more when I get back.
Won 9 songs, and 1 amazon GC for $5
For awhile, I won every single time on my first try on each new email. My first 9 wins were in a row. Then I took a break, came back and the wins were hit or miss.
Im thinking there is a time window for winning, and I was in that window briefly.
And for those curious, just to test the waters I redeemed two songs on one xbox account, no trouble at all.

I just had to try again but I'm not getting anything. Are you winners using the same browser or switching browsers? What's the secret? Just getting lucky?

[quote name='mrx001']This contest has been slickdealed.[/QUOTE]

So it will be dead within the day. :p

It'll be kind of funny and sad if someone wins the Hawaii vacation, but used fake info or wasn't from the US.

[quote name='mrx001']This contest has been slickdealed.[/QUOTE]

well then this will result in a lower chance of winning for everyone as they abuse the crap out of any deal over there.

Hei I want to thank the poster for this nice treat and don't worry i suspect the codes are randomly generated. As for the least lucky out of you guys here is what I found worked for me:

1) Use 10 min mail and each 10 min you have a chance to score 160MSP
2) Complete the game as fast as you can (I found under about 40 - 50 seconds will do it)
3) Don't forget to thank on the forum karma always has it's role

With that said I thank the poster once more and wish you all pleaseant winings and subsequently shopping.

Can anyone PM me an example of a zip code from the US? I'm Canadian so I don't know what fake info to put

[quote name='Bdog5']Can anyone PM me an example of a zip code from the US? I'm Canadian so I don't know what fake info to put[/QUOTE]

St Paul Minnesota 55182 It used to be at the end of cereal commercials to send to get a free game piece.

Or there is always beverly hills 90210 (California)

I'm about 1/5 right now. I got 160 MSP on my very first try and have got nothing since.

EDIT: Just won another 160 on my girlfriend's email. Make that 2/6.

[quote name='CartofRosu']Hei I want to thank the poster for this nice treat and don't worry i suspect the codes are randomly generated. As for the least lucky out of you guys here is what I found worked for me:

1) Use 10 min mail and each 10 min you have a chance to score 160MSP
2) Complete the game as fast as you can (I found under about 40 - 50 seconds will do it)
3) Don't forget to thank on the forum karma always has it's role

With that said I thank the poster once more and wish you all pleaseant winings and subsequently shopping.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='perdition(troy']They abuse the crap out of deals on any site. Free is free.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='SteveChiller']I've tried 10 times and nothin' :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='Bramblefang']Tried several more times but I was unable to get anything. Thanks for posting anyway OP.

0/18[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iKnowledge']Thanks OP, epic find. 640 MSP for me and counting[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Tsel']I'm about 1/5 right now. I got 160 MSP on my very first try and have got nothing since.

EDIT: Just won another 160 on my girlfriend's email. Make that 2/6.[/QUOTE]

Yet another promotion gets ruined by people exploiting the system.

All of my emails, aside from my girlfriend's, are ACTUAL emails of mine. Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Yahoo, etc. I'm not gonna be one of those that creates a million fake emails. I've done my rounds and I'll just wait until tomorrow to try again.

[quote name='perdition(troy']I wouldn't say ruined, I think that most people that are getting the points are having a good day.[/QUOTE]Very true! He is what the urban dictionary would classify as a "hater".

[quote name='Tsel']All of my emails, aside from my girlfriend's, are ACTUAL emails of mine. Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Yahoo, etc. I'm not gonna be one of those that creates a million fake emails. I've done my rounds and I'll just wait until tomorrow to try again.[/QUOTE]mine as well, funny thing is I have only checked 4 of them and have hit on all 4!

[quote name='CodeTrader']So it will be dead within the day. :p

It'll be kind of funny and sad if someone wins the Hawaii vacation, but used fake info or wasn't from the US.[/QUOTE]

that will be me at [email protected] lol im in uk but on that site im washington, names like firstname lastname too lol

I told my friend about this so he could get some free MSP, he told me he wasn't a winner and to try again tomorrow. Guess all the MSP are gone for the day! He told me it does go until 5/31 if I remember right

[quote name='officerrickyross222']i won but i havent recieved an email yet . how long does it usually take ?[/QUOTE]

Took about 5 min. to receive my email.

Anyone successfully using those 10minute emails? I won on one of them, got the email and redeemed. But I got blocked from that site, so I found another. Im on that other one now and I win, and wait the full 10min, but email doesn't come.

[quote name='Artrigis']Anyone successfully using those 10minute emails? I won on one of them, got the email and redeemed. But I got blocked from that site, so I found another. Im on that other one now and I win, and wait the full 10min, but email doesn't come.[/QUOTE]how did you get blocked and I am not sure what you mean by 10 minute emails??

[quote name='iKnowledge']how did you get blocked and I am not sure what you mean by 10 minute emails??[/QUOTE]
Just google 10 minute email youll get a few hits. The email is made for you, and expires in 10 mins, long enough for you to use and abandon.

I got blocked for making too many too quickly.

Woo, I won 160msp on my first try. Too much effort to try with other accounts, one code is good enough for me.

[quote name='officerrickyross222']i won but i havent recieved an email yet . how long does it usually take ?[/QUOTE]

Same here, it's been about 10 mins and nothing yet.

EDIT: Just got it. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back