Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

[quote name='COLDblood']Won $30 Fandango (1st turn) and 160msp (2nd turn)[/QUOTE]

Then I guess it's not one instant prize per person like the rules state..

You're a WINNER!

Congratulations, you've won a free song download!
Look for an email coming shortly on how to claim your prize.
If you own a Windows Phone, fantastic!
Otherwise, scan the QR code below to experience Windows Phone on your iPhone or Android phone.
Windows_Phone_Demo_vFTM_2012327174743.png

[quote name='xFaith']You're a WINNER!

Congratulations, you've won a free song download!
Look for an email coming shortly on how to claim your prize.
If you own a Windows Phone, fantastic!
Otherwise, scan the QR code below to experience Windows Phone on your iPhone or Android phone.
Windows_Phone_Demo_vFTM_2012327174743.png
[/QUOTE]

Same Prize Every time,I tried with 5 different emails

[quote name='jlazenby1']Omg thanks OP, 8 accounts and won 3 times (song/160 points)[/QUOTE]

Howed you get msp

[quote name='jlazenby1']The code they send for your free song is paid in MSP[/QUOTE]

well that sucks....cool for the song but the way the thread title states it you'ed think that the email you recieve would have a code for 160 msp

[quote name='xFaith']well that sucks....cool for the song but the way the thread title states it you'ed think that the email you recieve would have a code for 160 msp[/QUOTE]

You win a song and they give you 160 msp to buy a song with. You can choose to buy a song or not.

Alright, I'm calling it quits. Ive been doing this on and off today, I've been spending more time thinking of at what point I should stop playing than time I actually spent playing. Got it to the point where I can do a complete start to finish in under a minute each time.
101 wins, one being a $5 amazon GC.
Got 16k MSP today.. wtf am I supposed to do with all that? LOL

won first time, tried 3 account, keep losing each time there after
Easy way for accounts, just stick a random period into your gmail account

[quote name='Artrigis']Alright, I'm calling it quits. Ive been doing this on and off today, I've been spending more time thinking of at what point I should stop playing than time I actually spent playing. Got it to the point where I can do a complete start to finish in under a minute each time.
Got 16k MSP today.. wtf am I supposed to do with all that? LOL[/QUOTE]

Damn dude, that's a lotta msp!

Ill give a few tips:
Don't use jumbled letters for address or name, system picks up on that and makes you lose. Ive never won a second play, but guaranteed every time on first play.

Thanks OP! Won song/160 points first try & lost the second time on both the emails I used. Went to both of the in-person free-time machine mentioned on the promotion page (Which were Windows Phone Demo) downtown here in Chicago. A person jumped ahead of me at the first location and won a big prize, I won a $5 Starbucks Gift Card and at the second location the person before me won a $10 Amazon card & I won a $5 Starbucks Gift Card. So, I got two $5 Starbucks Gift Cards out of the deal, not bad. Wish I was a minute earlier though :lol:. I'm just glad they gave everybody that visited a prize & some mini cupcakes. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Aerc']You win a song and they give you 160 msp to buy a song with. You can choose to buy a song or not.[/QUOTE]

The where is the 160msp in the email

Surely with people getting 10k+ msp in one day they won't keep this contest going til the end of May... at least in the current format..

Woo. 1600 MSP so far. Just make sure you guys dont use a street more than twice and enter actual addresses.

[quote name='Artrigis']Alright, I'm calling it quits. Ive been doing this on and off today, I've been spending more time thinking of at what point I should stop playing than time I actually spent playing. Got it to the point where I can do a complete start to finish in under a minute each time.
Got 16k MSP today.. wtf am I supposed to do with all that? LOL[/QUOTE]IDK but if I were you I would get to buying so you have something to do offline lol j/king

[quote name='USD']Woo. 1600 MSP so far. Just make sure you guys dont use a street more than twice and enter actual addresses.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm a moron. Didn't even consider that they'd check that. I was just entering totally fake addresses.

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i have three or four e-mails i've been using all with the same home address and was still able to compete o.o[/QUOTE]

I used 8 emails and all the same address, I just added a South to some lol

[quote name='Pirate331']Received code, input code at xbl.com, "Please enter a valid code." :censored:[/QUOTE]

that happened to one of my friends.Then she tried the code on xbox,not xbox.com and it worked

I can't win anything now on any of my primary email accounts. Those getting thousands of points is absolutely ridiculous.

[quote name='Pwny']People that exploit the shit out of things piss me off, tried anoter 10 times today didnt win shit..[/QUOTE]Pro Tips: Using actual addresses guarantees a win. Never use the same street more than twice.

[quote name='USD']Pro Tips: Using actual addresses guarantees a win. Never use the same street more than twice.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't.

bread's done
Back