Microsoft Point contest(and other prizes)!

I don't understand how people are getting 1000s of points. I put in real addresses/emails, I get nothing. I put in fake addresses/emails, I get nothing. I won on the first attempt with my real address and xbl associated email and nothing since...

[quote name='andrewdezzy']i put in about 10k and i "hit the wall"[/QUOTE]

Interesting... have any bing points you can cash out for to see if those will still work?

[quote name='cAgMaG']What is the trick to winning i tried so may times and nothing[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is put a different street address and name in each time.

Well, I used real email addresses, with real information, on multiple different browser & computers. All I've managed to win is 320MSP twice yesterday. With there only being 200,000 instant win prizes, and people who have nothing better to do than sit around all day and create emails & play, knowing they probably won't even use the 8K, 10K, or 16K points that they've leeched, but have the "they're nice to have" mentality. This contest is probably close to over, well before it's cut-off, and as always, ruined by greed.

And just so we're clear, I too was going for more than one code, somewhere around 800MSP would've been my cap since that's all I really needed anyway, but then again, I guess I use a way of thinking that's different from some people.

Either way, those that did manage to win something, congrats.

Winning is luck.
Instant Win Game: Two hundred one thousand one hundred fifty (201,150) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Promotion Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.

Tempinbox isnt working right now.

Id gladly give the codes from the tempinbox I have pending to someone when it starts working again.

Yesterday, I won a good amount of times. Today, NOTHING. Maybe it runs on a timer? You have to beat your old time? or maybe they just made it harder?

[quote name='USD']Tempinbox isnt working right now.

Id gladly give the codes from the tempinbox I have pending to someone when it starts working again.[/QUOTE]

I'd happily take them if you don't mind. I've tried since yesterday with not even a single win, with countless tries. :(

Has anyone won a second time using the same e-mail?

I was just wondering, because I don't seem to win again if I have already won a song code before with the same e-mail.

[quote name='CodeTrader']Has anyone won a second time using the same e-mail?

I was just wondering, because I don't seem to win again if I have already won a song code before with the same e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Nope you need different email every time.

[quote name='cAgMaG']Nothing....... Try after Try and yet nothing...... Can i get some CAG help on how to win this game....[/QUOTE]

Use a fresh email every time, apparently. I might do that, but later...im sick of seeing that windows phone graphic right now :D

[quote name='rpmboy']Fresh emails aren't working for me. Any help from those people who hit 10k?[/QUOTE]

you hit 10k just using this method (thats crazy) or (most likely) through bing as well?

[quote name='DaKid469']you hit 10k just using this method (thats crazy) or (most likely) through bing as well?[/QUOTE]

No I'm looking for help from the people who hit 10k using this a few pages back.
EDIT: Thanks dodgeme just won. did'nt know it had to be real

Last edited by a moderator:
Not getting an e-mail on 10minutemail. I used to get the e-mail within a few minutes.

Problems w/ 10minutemail or Microsoft isn't sending to those address anymore?

[quote name='CodeTrader']Not getting an e-mail on 10minutemail. I used to get the e-mail within a few minutes.

Problems w/ 10minutemail or Microsoft isn't sending to those address anymore?[/QUOTE]

It took up to an hour to get codes last night.

yopmail.com makes it easy.

You can just enter the emails on the freetimemachine site without even creating them on yopmail first. Then go check them in order on yopmail.com(helps if you make a spreadsheet to keep track). Just make sure you're using real addresses(different every time) and always changing the name. I got enough points that my Live account stopped accepting the codes.

[quote name='phoenix529']yopmail.com makes it easy.

You can just enter the emails on the freetimemachine site without even creating them on yopmail first. Then go check them in order on yopmail.com(helps if you make a spreadsheet to keep track). Just make sure you're using real addresses(different every time) and always changing the name. I got enough points that my Live account stopped accepting the codes.[/QUOTE]

First Grats on hitting max and I keep using John Smith it takes every time

mailcatch is working great. 3 minute wait for the email to show up, but its way better than making emails

[quote name='rpmboy']First Grats on hitting max and I keep using John Smith it takes every time[/QUOTE]
That's what i'm doing too lol

[quote name='DaKid469']mailcatch is working great. 3 minute wait for the email to show up, but its way better than making emails

That's what i'm doing too lol[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure mailcatch is the shortest wait. That's what I'm using too.

[quote name='phoenix529']

I got enough points that my Live account stopped accepting the codes.[/QUOTE]

Yowza, and how many points did it take for your account to stop accepting?

[quote name='rpmboy']Pretty sure mailcatch is the shortest wait. That's what I'm using too.[/QUOTE]

Lol mailcatch doesnt work for crap for me,but yopmail works like a charm

[quote name='Markew001']Yowza, and how many points did it take for your account to stop accepting?[/QUOTE]

A few pages back someone said 10k

[quote name='MiraiLink']How long do I have to wait until 10minutemail gets the email? I won again. :D[/QUOTE]

People said hours for 10 minute mail

EDIT: dodgeme, you got 3k in 56 minutes?

bread's done
Back