Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Commander0Zero']Man I've never seen a revan or general grievous in the wild. I guess it's time to hunt for those. Just got a Dr. Doom and Capt. Rex today from walmart. Man we need to get a mighty muggs trade thing going..... lol[/quote]
I had been wantin a Revan badly and my wife picked up the last one at Wal Mart for me today. She was just glancing through and saw it tucked behind some others.

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Man I've never seen a revan or general grievous in the wild. I guess it's time to hunt for those. Just got a Dr. Doom and Capt. Rex today from walmart. Man we need to get a mighty muggs trade thing going..... lol[/QUOTE]

i have been offering but the problem is that one shipping is factored in they can get kinda pricey but i am still willing to pick any up for someone else.

Animal... how pricey is pricey? Perhaps a trade?

I found 2 Revans today at Walmart. One has a messed up arm and the other, the box was kind of squished but the mug itself looks nearly flawless, I opted for the somewhat smushed box.

[quote name='Pootie Thang']I just picked up my first Mighty Mugg. I got the Wolverine one at Target. All of them were on sale for $8.99.[/quote]

Yup, better build up your collection fast, they're only $8.99 through Monday. :p

[quote name='BrolyB593']Animal... how pricey is pricey? Perhaps a trade?

I found 2 Revans today at Walmart. One has a messed up arm and the other, the box was kind of squished but the mug itself looks nearly flawless, I opted for the somewhat smushed box.[/QUOTE]

from what i have heard it is like 3-5 to ship one depending on how you ship it.

Magneto is awesome, I was wondering when they'd release him since he's pretty much perfect for might muggs. Ice man does look kinda funky though, wtf is in his hand?

And to answer spamfree2: Biggs isn't rare, if your Targets don't have them then they'll probably restock soon enough, I can pick one up for you, but it'll cost $17 to ship it to you, so it's better to just look around or wait :p

Just when I thought I was out ... that Spider-man and Green Goblin are going to be immediate purchases for me ... not really feeling iceman ... going clear on that mugg with highlights would have been awesome ... tangent, I hope they make a carnage mugg ... I've seen the customs but I still think it would look cool

More X-Men! :whee: Those are pretty cool. The second pick of Iceman is better concerning the snowball. I agree though, he would have been much cooler translucent. And I would have preferred removable helmet for Magneto.

Also, Phoenix's face is painted different than what the stores have shown.

gallery.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad they went with that particular green goblin design and not the Spider-man movies Green Goblin. These will be an insta-purchase for me. If I ever see them in the wild.

The unmasked spider and magneto look sweet but the iceman is weak. I finally was able to locate punisher and jigsaw but the jigsaw one did not look that interesting to me, but I did purchase punisher. Now to locate destro and baraness. Also, the golf mill, IL TRU had a bunch of punishers and jigsaws instock.

Damn you people! I went back to Target today after getting the Wolverine one yesterday... I picked up Snake Eyes (G.I. Joe) and a Shock Trooper (Star Wars) for $19.xx. I was going to get the Storm Trooper too but didn't want to spend any more $.

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']Phoenix's face looks like that because her head rotates like the 2 sided Vader.
One side is Phoenix the other is Jean.[/quote]

Oh, thats cool. I hadn't thought of that.

Really digging that new wave they've shown, I personally really like the Iceman one, captures him well. Can't wait for that to be released but now they have to finish the Fantastic Four!

I'd much rather they go with new characters then another damn Spider-Man. No Daredevil, Beast, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, etc but we now are gonna have 4 Spider-Man muggs?

[quote name='gothamcentral79']I'd much rather they go with new characters then another damn Spider-Man. No Daredevil, Beast, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, etc but we now are gonna have 4 Spider-Man muggs?[/quote]

true haha!

surprised they dont have carnage!

Don't really like the Iceman MM But the Magneto, maskless Spiderman and Green Goblin look cool. I really like that Green Goblin comes with the Goblin Glider.

I'm tired of the Spider-Man muggs already, characters like Deadpool need to be made and instead, another Spider-Man gets made.

That being said, I'll get all four when the come out. My targets better stock Iceman and Magneto. No more of this Toysrus/Punisher & Jigsaw bullshit.

[quote name='advanced']I'm tired of the Spider-Man muggs already, characters like Deadpool need to be made and instead, another Spider-Man gets made.
[/quote]

:applause: x 1000

Went around to try to find Baroness and Destro today, came up empty. I should have ordered from HTS when I could have! Because of this I went ahead and pre-ordered the 4 latest X-Men ones, but haven't confirmed the order yet, the coupon code made the deal look better.

HasbroToyShop won't charge until they ship right? It says they'll ship in March and I don't want to be charged until they actually ship the order.

[quote name='advanced']I'm tired of the Spider-Man muggs already, characters like Deadpool need to be made and instead, another Spider-Man gets made.[/QUOTE]

there are lots of characters that need to be made, some (arguably) more important than deadpool. however, that's not the point...

assuming this spider-man is actually released in a standard wave (and doesn't end up being a convention exclusive or something, since it's clearly a movie version of the character) i think it's a really smart idea on hasbro's part. they know that core characters like this are essential to keep a line going, because that's what makes casuals buy figures and retailers order cases. BUT, instead of just re-releasing the old spider-man mugg and having it sit on shelves because collectors already have it, this mugg will actually sell. to a very wide audience.

i'm just saying... i've heard a lot of frustrated collectors complaining about the number of spider-man muggs, but honestly... muggs like this could be what keeps the line going, so that we see more fan favorites down the road.

[quote name='Unassuming Local Guy']Are there any differences between revisions within waves? Like maybe on the graphics on the back of the box?[/QUOTE]

nope, nothing. not even the three 'target exclusive' figures are different (and thus not really exclusive at all).

[quote name='DocRamon']nope, nothing. not even the three 'target exclusive' figures are different (and thus not really exclusive at all).[/QUOTE]

So the Target "exclusives" are from older waves?

[quote name='Unassuming Local Guy']So the Target "exclusives" are from older waves?[/quote]

C-3PO, Commander Cody, and Captain Rex were re-released as Target exclusives and are identical to the old ones besides the target stickers on the front. The others were first releases and exclusive to Target. I wouldn't be surprised if they were only initially Target exclusives and they ended up everywhere sooner or later, but that all depends on how Hasbro wanted to do it. They have plenty of other toys that are released only in certain stores and stay that way I think.

And about HasbroToyShop.com - I'm pretty sure they don't charge until they ship. I ordered a Human Torch and Venom when they had Venoms in stock and they shipped them separately and only charged for each one when they shipped.

[quote name='Unassuming Local Guy']Anybody know if there are differences in the wave 1 and wave 4 Wolverines? Again, even on the back of the box?[/quote]

Nope, there's no difference. I got a Wolverine late in the game, so it must be a wave 4, but it still only has spidey, venom, and iron man on the back of the box. I'm pretty sure the only way you could possibly tell that a figure is from the original or re-released waves is to know what numbers stamped in the bottom of the box correspond to which wave. I think those are the lot numbers, but somebody can correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm no longer a Mighty Mugg virgin.

I picked up Galactus and Wolverine at Target last night.

Galactus because I still think he's one of the coolest looking Mighty Muggs, and Wolverine because I love the little stubble and stuff like that, very well done.

Now I'm on the lookout for a Ghost Rider and Punisher.

Being out of a car right now does not help though, :/

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']I finally got Jigsaw on Friday. Jeez that sucker's been eluding me for weeks.
Now my Marvel collection is complete! I have all of them![/quote]

I never intended to collect all of any line, but now that I got a Skrull and I intend to get a Doc Ock, the only ones I won't have from all the past waves (besides the SDCC and PX exslusives) are ghost rider, captain america v1, jigsaw, and thor. And I kinda want a thor...

So I dunno, maybe I'll just get all of them for the hell of it.

I picked up Punisher today at TRU; then hit a Target (Camp Horn - Pittsburgh) and perhaps made an unfortunate discovery.

The Star Wars and Marvel Muggs had shelf tags of $12.06! (Joe's were still tagged at $10.99)
They still scanned today at $8.99 but if this is the future of Muggs pricing....

I had never been in this Target before so maybe retail prices are higher here?
I also noticed the Spidey Animated figs were $12.06. (usually $9.99 or $10.99?)

Picked up a Revan and C3PO at Muncy, PA Target. They had a Luke Skywalker which I hadn't seen in awhile, as well.

After seeing the Yoda MM I'm on the hunt for one of those, but I'm guessing that'll be an adventure in itself. lol

Well I went ahead a bought some at various Targets across the state of Michigan over the weekend. I happened to be traveling for family stuff and ended up getting Silver Surfer, Iron Man and Ghost Rider in Lansing. Picked up Galactucus in Traverse City and Wolverine in Mt. Pleasant. So I went from none to a bunch.

bread's done
Back