Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dg7md']Went around to try to find Baroness and Destro today, came up empty. I should have ordered from HTS when I could have! Because of this I went ahead and pre-ordered the 4 latest X-Men ones, but haven't confirmed the order yet, the coupon code made the deal look better.

HasbroToyShop won't charge until they ship right? It says they'll ship in March and I don't want to be charged until they actually ship the order.[/quote]
What coupon would that be? I'm interested in pre-ordering the new x-men wave.

Picked up Snowtrooper, Shock Trooper, and Bossk from the Wilsonville, OR store for my bro. Last time, I only found Biggs. This time around, somebody must've snatched up this shipment's Biggs and Teebo as well, which is 1 of only a few SW/Marvel muggs my bro is missing (original Solo, Chewy, and Jigsaw).

He has all the SW and Marvel muggs besides the ones I've mentioned above. Talk about crazy.

After debating for several days about buying a Shock Trooper, and holding it in my hands while in the store several times over the last week, I decided to pick one up today since it was the final day of the temp price cut.. and it was gone. Sigh.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Picked up Snowtrooper, Shock Trooper, and Bossk from the Wilsonville, OR store for my bro. Last time, I only found Biggs. This time around, somebody must've snatched up this shipment's Biggs and Teebo as well[/QUOTE]

that's not necessarily true. try going back tomorrow and seeing if teebo's on the shelf. a lot of targets only put so many figures out on the shelf at one time. when they hit that limit, even if it's in the middle of a case, they save the rest in the back until something sells. then, when they restock the shelves, they finish unloading the case. of course, some stores don't follow this rule, but i think that's what they're supposed to do, based on my conversations with target employees during mugg hunts.

they could have gotten a case, put out snowtrooper, shock trooper and bossk, but then hit their figure limit and stashed the rest in the back. now that you've bought some, they might put out biggs and teebo and one of the re-releases or something.

I picked up Destro and Baroness at Target for $8.99 today. Last ones they had, I might trade off Baroness if anyone is interested. Destro's package is shiny on his face the way the SDCC Iron Man's package was, hes hella cool.
mail

I keep finding Storm Shadows but I am yet to find one that is not messed up, whether there are scratches or sloppy paint, I cant find one that I want to pick up. I dont want the Baroness and then besides her, Storm Shadow is the only Joe that I need and yet I am too anal to pick him up because none are in good enough condition!

Picked up Cobra Commander, left the two snake eyes there though.

Usual Marvel finds: Wovlerine, thing, Hulk???

What's the 'street date' for the transformers MM. I know some of you have gotten them online, any lucky CAGs finding them instores yet???

made a special trip to a toys r us in escondido (mira mesa closed). they had plenty of dukes, cobra commander, and storm shadow....boxes were pretty prestine.

had a good number of punisher and another i forget at the moment. but i finally got my punisher :)

[quote name='DocRamon']that's not necessarily true. try going back tomorrow and seeing if teebo's on the shelf. a lot of targets only put so many figures out on the shelf at one time. when they hit that limit, even if it's in the middle of a case, they save the rest in the back until something sells. then, when they restock the shelves, they finish unloading the case. of course, some stores don't follow this rule, but i think that's what they're supposed to do, based on my conversations with target employees during mugg hunts.

they could have gotten a case, put out snowtrooper, shock trooper and bossk, but then hit their figure limit and stashed the rest in the back. now that you've bought some, they might put out biggs and teebo and one of the re-releases or something.[/QUOTE]

You might be right, but for my store, they tend to stick everything out there. I saw Cody and Rex out there, which come in the same shipment with Teebo and C-3PO. The last two weren't there, which makes me think they put everything out there and the ones missing were snatched up.

All my bro needs now are Chewy, original Han, and Jigsaw from TRU. He has all the other Star Wars and Marvel Muggs, exclusives and all.

Well the 8.99 promo is definitely over at Target. Went in this morning and all Muggs were scanning back at 10.99 there.

Is there any definitive list out there of all official Muggs and an estimate of their rarity?

Also are the Baroness and Destro hard to find?

[quote name='shadowkast']
What's the 'street date' for the transformers MM. I know some of you have gotten them online, any lucky CAGs finding them instores yet???[/quote]

I don't think there is a street date for TF MMs, *BUT* Hasbro might not ship it to B&M retailers until they ship figures from the new TF movie, which WILL have a street date. So some retailers might hold off stocking them until they put out TF2 movie figures.

Too bad that my Target did not get Destro and the Baroness in before the sale ended. $8.99 was the sweetspot for Mighty Muggs for me, now I just need to keep my eyes open for future deals.

i just went to a target and they denied me going out back claiming they would be fired. turns out those signs they have up are their way of basically shutting down the search and collect method. im tempted to buy all the ones they have one day on the floor. wait for them to replenish, then return.

[quote name='TDAGARIM']What coupon would that be? I'm interested in pre-ordering the new x-men wave.[/quote]

"smile8". The code basically works as a tax-free coupon, about 5 dollars off if you order all 4 of them.

Picked up Teebo in Wilsonville, OR today for my bro. They also had another Shock Trooper along with Biggs Darklighter. Now my bro is only missing Chewy and original Han.

I don't think we will ever get these in Osaka...
I anyone has any extras that they are looking to trade, please check my list.
There are quite a few that I would like to get!

[quote name='shadowkast']Picked up Cobra Commander, left the two snake eyes there though.[/quote]

I still haven't found Snake Eyes in my area. :bomb:

Anybody got a Yoda? I checked some stores in the middle of nowhere in PA while I was up there, but came up with nothing. I have muggs for trade (including destro and baroness) if anybody has one.

Man, my two local Targets have had the same Muggs for like a whole month now. I'm hoping they get the exclusives sometime soon.

[quote name='Gosha']Man, my two local Targets have had the same Muggs for like a whole month now. I'm hoping they get the exclusives sometime soon.[/QUOTE]

ask if they have some in back. apparently store policy dictates that as long as they are on the shelf and the facing is full, they will not restock them.

[quote name='Animal7390']ask if they have some in back. apparently store policy dictates that as long as they are on the shelf and the facing is full, they will not restock them.[/quote]

Asking if they have more in the back never helps me.

[quote name='SpazX']Anybody got a Yoda? I checked some stores in the middle of nowhere in PA while I was up there, but came up with nothing. I have muggs for trade (including destro and baroness) if anybody has one.[/quote]

yeah, I'm in the middle of nowhere PA and I'm looking for a Yoda as well.

[quote name='FluxDF']Asking if they have more in the back never helps me.[/quote]

I ask all the time, you gotta ask for a specific one otherwise they wont do it

[quote name='yukafls']I ask all the time, you gotta ask for a specific one otherwise they wont do it[/quote]

I do and they tell me they come as assortments and it would take them "forever" to go through them all. Guess I just haven't asked the right person yet.

That's pretty shitty customer service. When you scan a package on their price scanners it has a field specifically to inform you if there are more in the back. Why would they have that there if they're not willing to go to the back and check?

Sounds like lazy employees...try to get a manager next time that happens. That shit is unacceptable and those shitty employees are basically holding money from the store by not allowing you to buy them.

nope a company policy now states it. since they are deemed "collectible" they are not allowed to go outback until the shelf needs to be re-stocked. there are little signs in the toy section. i agree with you linkin, they are losing money. i had a conversation with a few people yesterday when i went and they agreed, but since it was policy they really couldnt do anything. at least rotate them but that would mean floating muggs out back as opposed to sealed boxes they can toss around.

[quote name='Animal7390']nope a company policy now states it. since they are deemed "collectible" they are not allowed to go outback until the shelf needs to be re-stocked. there are little signs in the toy section.[/quote]

I'm going to look for that sign next time I'm at Target, because I certainly haven't noticed it before.

its usually in the same isle, but typically near the G.I. Joes and the Star Wars stuff. Usually, I ask a younger employee with a scan gun. they're usually cooler than the older people.

[quote name='Animal7390']nope a company policy now states it. since they are deemed "collectible" they are not allowed to go outback until the shelf needs to be re-stocked. there are little signs in the toy section. i agree with you linkin, they are losing money. i had a conversation with a few people yesterday when i went and they agreed, but since it was policy they really couldnt do anything. at least rotate them but that would mean floating muggs out back as opposed to sealed boxes they can toss around.[/quote]

Well that's just fucking weak...my closes target has had the same 20-25 Star Wars Muggs since after X-Mas...they haven't stocked the new ones at all. I already got them at another Target but I'm guessing it's the same thing there.

If they were smart they'd at least rotate them, take a few of the duds out to the back and bring out the new ones.

[quote name='Animal7390']nope a company policy now states it. since they are deemed "collectible" they are not allowed to go outback until the shelf needs to be re-stocked. there are little signs in the toy section.[/quote]

That sucks. I haven't noticed those signs either but I have a newer Target in my area and they usually go the extra mile for their customers (for the time being, I guess). I'll ask them to check the stockroom the next time I'm there.

Finally, a trip to TRU is actually worth it. I picked up The Punisher, Jigsaw and Snake Eyes earlier today.

I found a Galactus today at my local target that wasn't there. It looks like they are being filled in here and there no big restocks. Is Captain America getting rare because I can't seem to find him either.

Just a quick "CAG-Back" (Giving back to the community sort of thing). I know this isn't a trade thread, but I'm trying to do a good deed, so I figured it could get overlooked? I'll delete if anybody has a problem with this here.

It looked like my TRU had just put out two cases of the Punishers/Jigsaws today, so I grabbed two of each for you guys. If anybody wants a pair or the 4 of them for the cost (10.99 ea) and whatever the shipping is (Not looking for profit), pm me. I'd rather not split them up individually just yet, but if you just want one, PM me and I'll let you know if nobody wants the sets.

ETA: Both sets are spoken for at this point, but still feel free to let me know, and I will PM back if anyone changes their mind. Sounds like they're going to good homes.

they're not hasbro exclusive, they're online exclusive... it's the same wave that entertainment earth has said they'll start selling on 2/25 and bbts (and others) will likely have around that time as well.

Ben Kenobi and the Scout Trooper look awesome but the Gamorrean guard looks too thin. I'm not sure that there's anything they could've done about that but it just looks "off" (in my opinion).

has anyone found any of the transformers muggs yet? an employee at my local target said they got a couple in but another employee snatched them up right away, he also said it might have been a mistake that they even got the few that they did as he hasnt seen any others since then:cry:

if anyine is looking for a specific mugg let me know, I usually hit up my target about 2 times a week and they have a pretty good selection:D

[quote name='yukafls']On Hasbro.com there are coming soon signs on Hoth Luke, Old Ben, Scout trooper, and Gamorian Guard. According to Mightymuggslounge it seems to be hasbro.com only. Guard and Scout look pretty cool

90976282b926_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23847

896642f10af2_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23844

909773770436_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23848

78616236c02_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23842[/quote]

I want them all. Hoth Luke will go well the the Wompa, and I would love to have my original single faced Vader fighting Old Ben!

I can not wait for this wave.

I was at my local Toys R Us last night and picked up 2 Punishers. I have never traded anything on CAG before so I am not sure I am quite ready yet but my intention is to trade one away eventually.

I was at Meijer and they had Iron Man, Wolverine and 2 Things. Nothing amazing about the selection but I have never seen the boxes for these things pristine before.

bread's done
Back