Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Green Lantern would be cool, they also have a Space Ghost one. I love that guy, I remember watching him when I was little

I am thinking of getting an SDCC Iron Man for like $30 shipped, good deal????

[quote name='yukafls']Green Lantern would be cool, they also have a Space Ghost one. I love that guy, I remember watching him when I was little

I am thinking of getting an SDCC Iron Man for like $30 shipped, good deal????[/QUOTE]

There doesn't seem to be any better deal unfortunately. :(

That unmasked Spidey mugg is actually kind of cheap. Pretty sure its just Anakins head on symbiote spidey's body with the webbing being the only addition. Still looks nice, but not for what he is asking.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']"Shiny" Iron man is the SDCC one. Just in case your looking around for it.[/quote]

Yea I know that but just to clarify I can't buy it anywhere else I had to have gone to the SDCC or get it from ebay?

[quote name='Mrcapcom']Yea I know that but just to clarify I can't buy it anywhere else I had to have gone to the SDCC or get it from ebay?[/quote]

I think the few leftovers got listed on Hasbros site, but sold out quickly. Exclusives don't get sold in normal stores, so try eBay.

Picked up Anakin and Captain Rex this morning at Target. :whee:

I saw an Indy MM but it scanned at $10.99. The Cairo Swordman also scanned at $10.99. :whistle2:s

Hasbro prices have gone up for Transformers so it wouldn't shock me if MMs go up soon as well or if the 10.99 price will become the norm.

[quote name='emg28']I think TRU and Kmart have always had MMs priced at $10.99. Only Target and WM have them for $9.99.
That Superman custom MM looks awesome. I would like to see a Green Lantern MM. :D[/QUOTE]

Kmart have Muggs for $10.99, Walmart have them for $9.88 to $10.44, Target have them for $9.99 and until last week, Toys 'R' Us have them for $10.49.

[quote name='emg28']Picked up Anakin and Captain Rex this morning at Target. :whee:
I saw an Indy MM but it scanned at $10.99. The Cairo Swordman also scanned at $10.99. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Yep, Indiana Jones Mighty Muggs are $10.99 in Target. I think they either raised it from $9.99 or it was like that before. I did not pay attention to them in Target until I saw the different price tags last week.

[quote name='MorningGlow']Thanks PenguinoMF. Just ordered Darth Vader, Dr. Doom and Iron Man. All the stores around me only ever have Obi-Wan, Luke and the Indy bad guys.[/quote]

Boo! Got an email from Wal-Mart this morning saying Darth Vader is on back order. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel the entire order. Classic Iron Man doesn't seem that hard to find. In good news, I went to Target last night and they got a shipment of Wolverine reprints, so I picked up one of those.

I finally found wave 4 marvel figures in Wal-Mart! I got all 3, the boxes are a bit smushed on the corner, but nothing too bad, I was just happy to find them. Also, a question to anyone that owns Galactus, is his head supposed to be stationary? Because I can't seem to get it to move.

By the way, I'm sure I'm not the only one having "storage problems" with the Muggs boxes. I open all my Muggs but I can never tear myself to throw the boxes away. I just had a giant unsightly stack of boxes in the corner.

Well, I just realized something today. If you take out the plastic tray, you can actually break the boxes down and flatten them. The one issue that came into play was the stick double sided tape on the top of the boxes...if you pull them slowly it comes apart, and then you can put a regular piece of tape over that tape so the boxes don't stick together. Also fold the inner cardboard down as well while it's still inside the box and you have cut the tape on it.

Then most of the inner plastic pieces will interlock, the ones that don't, well you can find somethat will and some that won't. What I did was just put as much as I could together and then put them all inside a cardboard box.

Now, instead of an unsightly corner of boxes, I have a small space in my closet for them. :)

EDIT:

Holy shit I'd love to have these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Mighty-M...39:1|66:2|65:10|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

[quote name='Cmosfm']By the way, I'm sure I'm not the only one having "storage problems" with the Muggs boxes. I open all my Muggs but I can never tear myself to throw the boxes away. I just had a giant unsightly stack of boxes in the corner.

Well, I just realized something today. If you take out the plastic tray, you can actually break the boxes down and flatten them. The one issue that came into play was the stick double sided tape on the top of the boxes...if you pull them slowly it comes apart, and then you can put a regular piece of tape over that tape so the boxes don't stick together. Also fold the inner cardboard down as well while it's still inside the box and you have cut the tape on it.

Then most of the inner plastic pieces will interlock, the ones that don't, well you can find somethat will and some that won't. What I did was just put as much as I could together and then put them all inside a cardboard box.

Now, instead of an unsightly corner of boxes, I have a small space in my closet for them. :)

EDIT:

Holy shit I'd love to have these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Mighty-M...39:1|66:2|65:10|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14[/QUOTE]

Currently, I am keeping my Muggs all in the boxes, since I have no place to display them anyway. I plan to keep them boxed up till I find a place and decide to take them out. Probably would not be for years.:D But your way of dealing with the boxes are how I keep the boxes of stuffs and avoid them from taking up spaces, at least try to, anyway.

Those Power Rangers Muggs are pretty well made, and the price is actually good, considering the person has to buy the Muggs, strip or just purely prime them, and color them. That is quite fair, for the moment anyway, till it hits like $100 or so...:)

By the way, if anyone is looking for a semi-decently priced Venom and are willing to risk it with a zero feedback seller on ebay (you get Paypal backing so you'd get your money back), here's one that's been up for a while but for obvious reasons no one has seen it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Migthy-Muggs_W0...=39:1|66:2|65:1|240:1318&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

Seems all of his "store listings" for Mighty Muggs are simply titled, and misspelled as "Migthy Muggs".

Odd.

For everyone that is looking for ways to display their Muggs check this out.

muggs-1.jpg
*Credit to Blue Meanie at mightymuggsforum.com

I wish I could make something like that.

So just curious, what exactly is the deal with the previews exclusives, are they only sold online or something? Since I didn't know how it worked and I really wanted an Admiral Ackbar mugg, I pre-ordered from bigbadtoystore.com just to be safe. However, I was sad to see that the only ones left were in what they call sub-standard condition. Will I be able to find him elsewhere (didn't want to buy the two pack with the Shadow Trooper)?.

I tried to join the MM Lounge forum but I haven't been approved by mods over there. I register a few days ago and still nothing. Anyone else have a problem?

[quote name='PenguinoMF']For everyone that is looking for ways to display their Muggs check this out.

muggs-1.jpg
*Credit to Blue Meanie at mightymuggsforum.com

I wish I could make something like that.[/quote]

OMG That is sick!!!!!! I want one!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Thank you so much! Scored Capt. Rex.[/quote]

Your Welcome, just trying to help some fellow cags find them since there so hard to find in stores.

WOOT, I went to TRU and there was a crap load

In the Star Wars: I am not kidding, they had like 20. But 19 out of the 20 were either Luke S. or Obi Wan. The other 1 was Stormtrooper

Indy: the usual first wave

Marvel: They had Doc Ock, Thor, 1 Black Spidy, 1 Ghost Rider, 1Human Torch, and 1 Thing

I ended up getting the Thing and the Stormtrooper. I am still on my quest to get the SDCC

well... i broke down and started buying more than just star wars muggs. these things are just too darn addictive.

i picked up spider-man, captain america, ghost rider, thor, wolverine, human torch, galactus and silver surfer. and i ordered the fertility idol and the 2 blank muggs from hasbro.

[quote name='yukafls']WOOT, I went to TRU and there was a crap load

In the Star Wars: I am not kidding, they had like 20. But 19 out of the 20 were either Luke S. or Obi Wan. The other 1 was Stormtrooper

Indy: the usual first wave

Marvel: They had Doc Ock, Thor, 1 Black Spidy, 1 Ghost Rider, 1Human Torch, and 1 Thing

I ended up getting the Thing and the Stormtrooper. I am still on my quest to get the SDCC[/QUOTE]

Dang, I want Thing, never even seen it in stores.:whistle2:|

These re-release ones are so hard to wait.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Dang, I want Thing, never even seen it in stores.:whistle2:|

These re-release ones are so hard to wait.[/quote]

Same here, I was glad to find him. He is cool:cool::cool::cool:

[quote name='yukafls']Same here, I was glad to find him. He is cool:cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:(

By the way, anyone had any luck seeing those listed in Walmart site as "In Store"?

Did saw a Captain Rex yesterday, but the paint job is so bad, it just screams "put me back"

went to a few stores today and saw a bunch of uncommon Muggs today:

Yoda, Grevious, Boba Fett, Ghost Rider, Black suit Spidey

But still no Thor...

:wall:

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Has anyone seen these at Barnes & Noble?[/QUOTE]

nope... although, i still haven't seen them at borders, where people can apparently find some pretty rare ones. but B&N doesn't typically carry 'toys' of any kind, just like board games and stuff.

[quote name='manthing']went to a few stores today and saw a bunch of uncommon Muggs today:

But still no Thor...

:wall:[/quote]

DAMN, Boba Fett. You should have picked him up

[quote name='manthing']went to a few stores today and saw a bunch of uncommon Muggs today:

But still no Thor...

:wall:[/quote]

You just named 3 of the MM I've been looking for since the beggining....

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Is Dr. Henry Jones Sr. in stores yet?[/quote]I've not personally seen them, but I recall a CAG reporting having seen one.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Is Dr. Henry Jones Sr. in stores yet?[/QUOTE]

I've seen him (and the rest of the 2nd wave) at my local Walmart. So if you see Mutt or anyone else from the 2nd wave, then you'll know that he was there.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Is Dr. Henry Jones Sr. in stores yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes he is. I have seen him in store and have gotten him, the very same one I saw, last week. But it could be dependent on the stores, since the one I got was the only one I have seen, I seen more times of Mutt Williams than him or Monkey Man.

[quote name='manthing']Boba Fett is rare?

I've seen him like a half dozen times since the Clone Wars merch hit at the end of July[/QUOTE]

He probably was rare, since at first I have not seen him in stores, but recently, I have seen him in stores, particularly Toys 'R' Us. Probably re-releasing him now.

By the way, I just visited Mighty Muggs Lounge for some news, and it seems that BigBadToyStore has e-mailed a member, one with many Muggs, about Indiana Jones wave 3 and 4 been canceled. Wonder if that spells trouble for other series.

I was able to pick up Galactus and Silver Surfer at Target this afternoon. Still at the $9.99 price point. They had three Galactus, two Silver Surfer, two Wolverine and a Human Torch. Both of the Silver Surfers had a tiny dent in the forehead.

Galactus_SilverSurfer_MM.jpg

[quote name='FluxDF']I was able to pick up Galactus and Silver Surfer at Target this afternoon. Still at the $9.99 price point. They had three Galactus, two Silver Surfer, two Wolverine and a Human Torch. Both of the Silver Surfers had a tiny dent in the forehead.
[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only one saw the dent. Strange thing is that it appear on all the Silver Surfers I have seen.

I found Galactus, Silver Surfer and Human Torch at Walmart well my roommate did. He picked up Surfer and I got Human Torch, came back later and Galactus was gone. Quick question for everyone that has bought SDCC Iron Man. How much are you guys paying for him with shipping? I dont want to get ripped off.

In regards to the Silver Surfer "dent," I've actually noticed that small dent in several that I've seen in stores. However, I'm guessing it was some sort of manufacturing glitch that was either corrected after the first couple batches or started to occur after the first few, because the SS I picked up initially was dent free. So it doesn't look like every single one has the weird forehead dent ...

[quote name='etcrane']In regards to the Silver Surfer "dent," I've actually noticed that small dent in several that I've seen in stores. However, I'm guessing it was some sort of manufacturing glitch that was either corrected after the first couple batches or started to occur after the first few, because the SS I picked up initially was dent free. So it doesn't look like every single one has the weird forehead dent ...[/QUOTE]

Hm... I would like one without the dent.

Guess we got another variant then, the "dent" variant of Silver Surfer.:D Or the "no dent" variant.:D Whichever is harder to find.:D

when i found the new marvels this weekend, they had 2 of each... i compared the silver surfers and one had a small dent and the other did not... i took the one without.

For anybody looking....

Toys R Us Online has some good ones. I picked up Rex and Jango.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20Muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

I knew a few were looking for Rex.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']Hm... I would like one without the dent.

Guess we got another variant then, the "dent" variant of Silver Surfer.:D Or the "no dent" variant.:D Whichever is harder to find.:D[/quote]

ha! Great!

Two Silver Surfers
Two Wolverines (with nothing differnt at all except the boxing I BELIEVE)
Two Storm Troopers
Two Darth Vaders
And a Ultra Rare Wolverine that only like 20 were made of.

Wallet is really taking a hit :( lol

Here in NYC we have a chain of stores called Urban Outfitters. They sell clothing furniture and toys/books. On a random walk around the city I went in and saw that they had Mighty Muggs... for $20 bucks plus tax! They had a really nice variety, but those prices are terrible. I predict that in a month or so these will be cleared out at a nice discount.

Can someone please elaborate on this Ultra Rare Wolverine, I've seen it mentioned several times but no one seems to go into detail

bread's done
Back