Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerig']
7411_1.JPG

Everything is perfect about this, except he REALLY needs a gun.

Oh, and if you stare at his chest/tummy long enough it turns into a one-eyed cyberclown staring back at you...[/quote]

The Freaky thing is that your actually right. :shock:

TRU website has a few Muggs instock with free shipping including SW:Rex, Dooku and Anakin - haven't seen these guys yet.

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...54197&kw=muggs&origkw=muggs&kwCatId=&view=all

I picked up my first two Muggs today; Thing ('cause he's the only one I wanted when I first originally saw these then he suddenly disappeared and I couldn't find him anymore) and Indy (on sale at Target this week) and I'll probably have to buy more now that I've had my first taste.

stumbled upon a thing this weekend, ordered peter parker online, and a friend of mine found a venom for me at urban outfitters... so hopefully by the end of the week, i should be COMPLETE. all muggs, all sets... except for those newest star wars ones that haven't really gotten to the major stores yet.

and i'm sorry, maybe i'm just picky... but i've yet to see a customized mugg that i really like. some of them are cool ideas, but they all look so sloppy to me. and most of them are WAY too detailed. i think the best muggs are the simple, more stylized ones. that joker mugg, for example, clearly misses the entire concept of this line. maybe it's just me.

Deadpool is pretty basic, two of the star wars blasters an the two Cairo swordsmen swords and your done. Well, except for the whole painting the figure thing

I was able to score Jango, Capt. Rex, Dooku, Anakin, Asajj , Cmdr. Cody and Lando this evening. The first 5 in a Wal-Mart. I almost missed them because they were on the top shelf. Cody and Lando I picked up at Target.
Also of note is that the Indy MMs are all on sale this week at Target for $8.xx.

51 pages? These things are that popular and I have never heard of them except when I made fun of them at K-Mart. They were $13.

Picked up Indiana Jones, Mola Ram and the Cairo Swordsman at Target. I guess I'm a sucker for 20% off. :D I didn't know about the sale until I scanned Indy at the 2nd Target I passed by. Unfortunately, they didn't have the new Indy wave.

Struck out at TRU. They didn't have a single Marvel MM but did have plenty of the most recent SW wave (Anakin, Rex, Dooku, etc...).

[quote name='bigdaddy']51 pages?[/quote]
Change your forum settings. We're only at the beginning of the 6th page if you raise the posts per page setting.

I checked my Wal-Mart.com Iron Man status tonight, and it now shows as shipped via UPS. ETA is still the adjusted 16th-21st. I guess our complaining finally got them in gear on this one. I've never had any troubles like this with their site-to-store option. Now I know...

GIJoehalfTheBattle.jpg

i was in SF today. UO at union square had 3 venoms. i picked up 2. and i dont no if this is new news but i saw helmetless darth and hoth solo. there. no clue if they are rare but... 20 a pop means im only gettin the venoms.

[quote name='hotalby']i was in SF today. UO at union square had 3 venoms. i picked up 2. and i dont no if this is new news but i saw helmetless darth and hoth solo. there. no clue if they are rare but... 20 a pop means im only gettin the venoms.[/quote]

I guess they restocked or something. I was there a couple weeks ago and they didn't have any venoms.

I managed to snag a Thor. He was my 10th mugg. W00t. But as I opened him, I don't think I'm too pleased with him. The loose helmet doesn't please me too much and the hammer doesn't look like right with him... Eh. It could be worse. He'll grow on me. Cody and Jango did, and I was definitely not pleased with them at purchase.

[quote name='hotalby']i was in SF today. UO at union square had 3 venoms. i picked up 2. and i dont no if this is new news but i saw helmetless darth and hoth solo. there. no clue if they are rare but... 20 a pop means im only gettin the venoms.[/quote]

Are you serious? I've been going there every day for the past two weeks and have never seen Venom! Granted, I've been going kind of late in the day since I have to work, but still. :cry:

I don't know if I should bother checking right now. That last one is probably gone.

[quote name='MorningGlow']Are you serious? I've been going there every day for the past two weeks and have never seen Venom! Granted, I've been going kind of late in the day since I have to work, but still. :cry:

I don't know if I should bother checking right now. That last one is probably gone.[/quote]

yea man. i went at 12. i put the 3rd one on the top of the shelf. gl gettin it.

[quote name='hotalby']yea man. i went at 12. i put the 3rd one on the top of the shelf. gl gettin it.[/quote]

Well, I went to check anyway and there were 5 Venoms on the shelf! :D I picked up one for me and one for a friend, so there were 3 more at around 6PM today. Anyone who's looking for Venom and is in SF tomorrow morning should swing by. Thanks so much for the heads up, hotalby! My Marvel collection is almost complete.

And, BTW, I'm a girl. :)

[quote name='Ahadi']I managed to snag a Thor. He was my 10th mugg. W00t. But as I opened him, I don't think I'm too pleased with him. The loose helmet doesn't please me too much and the hammer doesn't look like right with him... Eh. It could be worse. He'll grow on me. Cody and Jango did, and I was definitely not pleased with them at purchase.[/QUOTE]

Do what I did. Get Indy's Mola Ram, and swap their helmets. Thor looks really badass with the horned helmet. :)

I've only gotten Captain America so far. I'm waiting for the Transformers Mighty Muggs and for the two ninjas, Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow. Though I should get Thor at some point.

[quote name='Travelsized']Do what I did. Get Indy's Mola Ram, and swap their helmets. Thor looks really badass with the horned helmet. :)[/QUOTE]

...I just cant. I just refuse to accept the Indy Muggs existence :lol:. But Thor is starting to become one of my favorites as I move him around my desk.

I still need Grievous though.

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that. Mola Ram was the first Mugg I got, just because he looked so... insane. I kind of want the Monkey Man from wave 2, just because the monkey accessory is one of the weirdest ever. Doc Ock needs to hold a monkey with one of his mechanical arms.

I finally got my Venom, the Urban Outfitters on 14th and 6th Ave in NYC had about a dozen in stock.

So I now have:
VENOM
Spider-man
Iron Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Thing
Dr Doom
Capt America
Doc Ock
Human Torch
Ghost Rider
Thor
Spider-man Black
Silver Surfer
Galactus

I think thats all of them, if I missed any I'll update later

I'd love to pick up a Venom but it seems Urban Outfitters is the only retailer in my area that has it in stock. 20 smackers seems a bit too much...

[quote name='knightsdwn']I'd love to pick up a Venom but it seems Urban Outfitters is the only retailer in my area that has it in stock. 20 smackers seems a bit too much...[/QUOTE]

If you're collecting them, you'll get desperate enough that 20 bucks seems like a great deal. I paid 20 for mine, which was opened, and I was extremely happy to finally get him.

[quote name='Cmosfm']If you're collecting them, you'll get desperate enough that 20 bucks seems like a great deal. I paid 20 for mine, which was opened, and I was extremely happy to finally get him.[/quote]

Haha yeah, that will most likely happen to me. I have a bad habit of holding onto an item at stores and contemplating for more than 10-20 minutes whether I should buy it or not.

I would have probably already splurged on a Venom if there weren't so many games coming out this coming week.

Went to Wal-Mart and saw alot of Mutt Williams and Dr. Jones. Sadly enough, I didn't pick them up cause of the cash flow and trying to score a pirate venom (has one eye)

i really think we (mighty mugg collecting community on the whole) need to figure out how to actually distinguish between variant and mistake. granted, it might be a more common mistake, like the dented heads of many silver surfers, but seriously...

why would anyone want a venom with one eye? or a wolverine with no eyes. i just don't get it. that would be like me saying, "i have a yoda with a lot of black marks on his back... variant! no, it's just an error, a bad one, that shoulda been caught in hasbro's quality control, but slipped through the cracks.

something like 2-eyed vader, or lighter stormtroopers... those are variants, and they were consciously changed in production. "sleeping wolverine" and "pirate venom" are errors.

maybe to you... but if you look at other mugg boards, and previous posts from Vulcan2422, it's not. there are a lot of people out there that honestly believe you when you say "another variant!" like that, and it's kinda weird. not that i'm telling people how to collect their shit, cause i know a lot of people dig those kinds of mistakes... but i just don't get it at all.

mugg collecting, serious business.

EDIT: no offense, Vulcan2422. this all may have come across bad toward you, and it's not really meant like that. but i'm trying to help others, and myself, determine what's what here. people who want true variants shouldn't be killing themselves searching/trading/blowing money on random mistakes... cause i guarantee you, based on hasbros QC to this point, there's probably a lot of 'undocumented' mistakes floating around.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RobertEffenHorry']If anyone is looking for Commander Cody, hes available at walmart.com right now with free ship to store option. I was having a pretty hard time finding him and just gave up last week and bought him on ebay for a lot more! How perfect that hes now available on walmart.com!!

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...uery=mighty+muggs&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Findhttp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=9223375[/QUOTE]

AMAZING! Thanks man, I swear, this is one of the hardest Muggs to find. I've never once seen him in stores and I've seen most in stores before (with the exception of Venom and the new Indy series).

EDIT: I was curious, so here's a list of what I've never seen in stores:

Jango Fett
Commander Cody
Venom
Mutt Williams
Dr. Henry Jones
Monkey Man

Although I do have all of those now! :)

Finally found a Ghost Rider at Walmart. :whee:

After my wife saw it, she said she wanted it for herself (she loves Nicholas Cage). She plans to keep it sealed, so now I have to find another one for the collection. :headache:

Not to brag, but my WalMart has a ton of Mighty Muggs for about $10 each. The whole end cap of one of the toy isles is literally stacked with Mighty Muggs -- Galactus, Silver Suirfer, Ghost Rider, Human Torch, Black Spiderman, etc. If interested, I might be willing to send some for cost.

For those in the area, my location is Imperial Valley, California. Don't be surprised if you never heard of it.

[quote name='twanky']I need an Iron Man in good condition if anyone has one.[/quote]

Like you just mentioned, WM.com has him back in stock. You might as well pay the $5 shipping, since $16 is how much you'd have to pay a CAG to ship it to you at cost. It's a sad shame they only do some with free site-to-store shipping.

I received my Iron Man from WM.com today, and I've got a question:

I understand the head and arms are made of vinyl, but is the body made out of plastic? I was under the assumption that the entire thing was vinyl.

Ha, the good ones keep coming at my new Target. A couple of days ago I scored the two eyed vader, and spotted another yoda. I think I will grab one indy one before the sale ends, if I have the cash.

[quote name='yukafls']Ha, the good ones keep coming at my new Target. A couple of days ago I scored the two eyed vader, and spotted another yoda. I think I will grab one indy one before the sale ends, if I have the cash.[/QUOTE]

Dang, I want to go to your Target too, I thought two eyed Darth Vaders are pretty much gone already. I need a dark grey Stormtrooper.:whistle2:|

Someone already has Shadow Stormtrooper on hand and has listed on eBay.

Haha, I think they have more of him cause when I scanned him on the isle scanner it said

STOCKROOM: In stock or something to that....I can't remember but equivalent to that.

I am debating whether to open him. I am starting to pack some of the muggs into the boxes due to small space, I will try to post pics of my small collection. That shadowtrooper doesn't look half bad

bread's done
Back