Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone in the Bay Area wants a set of wave 1 GI Joe or Transformers , PM me...
I'm about to return them to Kmart (in San Mateo) since a buddy bought a set of each for me. It costed 11.99 plus tax (I have the receipt). If you want to save on shipping and driving around or eBay. Just PM me and we can meet up somewhere. Also I can return it to Kmart and you can pick it up there with a CC from them or we can swap for cash - same to me either way. I'll probably return them in a week or 2...

Well this is my first post here, as I'm new to the whole Muggs phenomenon. I picked up one for my wife for Christmas because I thought it looked adorable, and I knew she would like it... it's Henry Jones Jr. from the Indiana Jones line, and it turns out it's quite rare! Heh... I got it at Gabriel Brothers (or just Gabe's).. don't know if there are many of those stores around except here in eastern PA.. but it was $8 I believe.

Since then (in the past few days), I've picked up several on clearance at K-Marts for around $4.20 to $7.20 depending on the level of clearance that K-Mart was at. Only clearance ones I've seen are the Indiana Jones line (Indy, Mola Ram, Cairo Swordsman, etc.)...

I've been doing a ton of research tonight in terms of the rarer Muggs and such.. it's exciting stuff.. although it's sad to hear they are becoming TRU exclusive.. that blows.

I'm going to have to go to a k-mart tomorrow.. because I'm positive I saw a Lando and original Han there yesterday.. and the Lando seems to be in demand. I vaguely remember seeing a Venom in the past few days, problem is, I've been to so many Kmarts and Targets...

Hrm, a Starscream in Del. I'm in MD, I guess after we go home shopping I'll convince the fiance we need to go to Target.

Saw a Dr Doom I almost got at Walmart today, As well as Lando, Optimus and Snake Eyes at Target, but I only got a 2nd Cairo Swordsman to customize (since I ready about it on the Mighty Muggs forums).

I did some hunting today, here were my finds:

1x Mola Ram
1x Indiana Jones
1x Cairo Swordsman

All $6 a piece.. my wife is going to paint over them and customize 'em.. :) (We have all of those already)

2x Lando Calrissian !!
1x Princess Leia !!
1x Ghost Rider

Passed on a ton of others.. the GI Joe and Transformers I'm not very interested in, and I need to keep myself from buying tons of these. Passed on a maskless Darth Vader, Darth Revan, Luke Skywalker, Hoth Han, Commander Cody, C-3POs, Bossk, etc.

Unfortunately, there are no Urban Outfitters around me.. even though I could have sworn I remember seeing some. Apparently not.. the closest is in King of Prussia, nearly two hours away. :O

So the $6 Indy's (or $4.20 if you bought them last week with 20% off toy clearance) are my best bet.. or the $5 and some change Cairo Swordsman from Walmart.com...

Does anyone know if the three Muggs in that Jedi vs. Sith pack on Walmart.com come packaged separately? Or is it a special all together package? $18 or so with tax and shipping is pretty tempting...

I actually picked up a destro mugg from TRU last week, was kinda surprised as i had never seen it before and they usually dont have many muggs at my local store:bouncy:

[quote name='SumOG']looking for masked vader
if anyone comes across it
please let me kno
thanks[/quote]

Have you tried the Times Square TRU? They usually have a huge array of Muggs for sale.

If you're feeling desperate and if money is of no concern, you could try hitting some Urban Outfitters. They sell Muggs for $20 a pop but they usually have all the hard to find ones.

Those are pretty cool, at Target tonight I found the Starscream and other transformer. I passed on them since $10 is a little high

I saw the complete Transformers set at Target today, was tempted to pick up Grimlock but I just couldn't get past the new $10.99 pricepoint either. I have to be more selective these days and when it comes down to Muggs or LEGOs, the LEGOs always get the pass because they're interactive and something I can pass down to my kids someday. Still haven't seen any of the past 2 waves of SW muggs, Bossk, Snow Trooper etc

I too picked up Starscream and Grimlock at my local Target. Surprising, since this is my first Mugg purchase in a long time. All I've been seeing for the past few months are the same few muggs.. :(

Had some good mugg finds the past couple of days:

Han (first one), Maul (shirt and no shirt), Vader (masked), Boba Fett (bought him), Human Torch, and Ghost Rider. A bunch of stuff I rarely see, but not the ones I'm looking for. Never seen Boba before on the shelf. I've run out of Targets to search for Starscream at this point. Now I just have to wait.

Bah! Stopped by my local target (Wilsonville, OR) and as I'm approaching the TF muggs, I get all excited because I can see they have been restocked. Sure enough, they got Wave 2 in (along with left over Megatron and Soundwave from Wave 1) and I nab both Starscream and Grimlock, only to see that Grimlock's box is all beat up. These were just put out for crying out loud!!!!!

Ended up buying only Starscream. I'll have to check another Target after work for a minty Grimlock.

Now my Mugg collection stands at All the TF muggs except Grimlock, a Venom, Indy, and a Blank White that my gf gave me.

Today, I saw a Megatron out of its box, face-down in the middle of the aisle with a hole in it's back, with a Starscream out of its box holding a blaster at the fallen Megatron. True story.

[quote name='MasterSun1']Today, I saw a Megatron out of its box, face-down in the middle of the aisle with a hole in it's back, with a Starscream out of its box holding a blaster at the fallen Megatron. True story.[/quote]

pics? Haha!

I have the entire transformers line. I guess I got lucky. My target hasn't had any new marvel muggs in weeks.

If anyone needs a Punisher or a Hoth Han Solo I have them in mint condition ready for trade.

2 muggs for punisher 1 mug for han solo.

PM me.

If anyone has any Five Below stores near them, I found some Indy ones there. They are $3!! Yay! I bought extra, just for the wife to customize.. and well.. just for the hell of it. I bought an additional Mutt Williams and Monkey Man for $3 each. Those were the only two characters they had, although the cashier explained they had more earlier in the week, but were gone now.. oh well.. :p

I don't know if anyone else noticed but the two TF Mighty Muggs I bought yesterday (Grimlock and Starscream) are already in the system at Target as NCF which means "Non-Continuing Forward". Looks like Target won't be carrying TF Mighty Muggs (at least Grimlock and Starscream) once their initial allotment runs out. Buy 'em while you can.

Fantastic mugg weekend here. I found the Star Wars stormtrooper at WalMart. The box was mangled and he was turned around, showing off the back of his head through the plastic, but I finally found him. He's been at the top of my list since I first started getting these. Then today I found Starscream at Target. The collection continues to grow.

Oh, and Transformer muggs are on sale for $8 each at Target right now.

I picked up Starscream and Grimlock this weekend. TRU has finally been good to me. I kind of want to get another starscream just to open him. Are the Fets rare mighty muggs as I saw them for the first time today.

Does anyone know what wave three of the transformers will be?

I just got starscream and grimlock for $8 each on target. It seems only the transformers mighty muggs are on sale. I didn't see a starscream on the shelves but one of the workers went in the back and was able to locate the last one they had.

[quote name='Kakkarrot23']Does anyone know what wave three of the transformers will be?[/quote]

It was supposed to be Shockwave & Jazz but I heard a rumor it got cancelled.

n1300743728_30298639_6152.jpg

[quote name='Rodimus']It was supposed to be Shockwave & Jazz but I heard a rumor it got cancelled.

n1300743728_30298639_6152.jpg
[/quote]

nooooo shockwave and jazz look awesome. great furashu was right.....buy 2 and i ended up buying 10 :whistle2:#

So stopped at Target before work to find Starscream (no luck) but came across the $8 TF Muggs and they had 6 Bumblebee's and 1 Optimus. Picked up the Optimus and looked over at the GI Joe display. Tons of Dukes, didn't need them. SW Muggs were numerous dup's (Don't collect SW Muggs personally) But I take a gander at the Marvel Muggs and there in front of all the Iron Man and misc wave 4 & 5 Muggs is a Venom. I was shocked. I thought in Phoenix I would never happen upon a Venom. So picked him and Optimus up and in the morning going Mugg shopping with the wife. On a side note, I love how the Muggs are for 3+, cause my one year old loves his Dr. Doom and Soundwave Muggs. Gotta find Starscream, maybe Grimlock too.

I found both Starscream and Grimlock at Target today for $8. Thanks for posting the sale guys. I had given up on the Targets around me until you posted the sale on TF Muggs. Glad I checked. ;)

Got my Starscream after hitting up two Targets. First had no TF Muggs and very little Marvel/SW/GI Joe. 2nd Target had my goldmine. Got two Starscreams and another megatron for that $8 sale price. Left the three Grimlocks (Weren't that into them at the store). Now the quest is on for Thor.

[quote name='Tribblewars']Got my Starscream after hitting up two Targets. First had no TF Muggs and very little Marvel/SW/GI Joe. 2nd Target had my goldmine. Got two Starscreams and another megatron for that $8 sale price. Left the three Grimlocks (Weren't that into them at the store). Now the quest is on for Thor.[/quote]

Ooh, Thor. Good luck there. Thor seems to be the new Venom. Venom's been popping up in Targets everywhere it seems, but Thor never got inserted into any revision.

Took my 2 receipts from two different Target stores to just one of the stores, and got $3 each back for Starscream and Grimlock, since I bought them prior to Sunday. Spent it on Pizza Schmizza :p.

bread's done
Back