Mike D, come and rock the Sure ShOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Can you do the full game in co-op in Saints Row like in Crackdown?[/quote]
No, but it will be in Saints Row 2.

Anyway, if anyone wants to pick up a game tonight, just lemme know.

Also, I wanted to mention that Jason Statham should NOT play Agent 47. Take my word for it. The guy who did his voice for the game should have done it, hands down.

[quote name='Maklershed']What can you do as co-op in Saints Row? Short missions or something?[/QUOTE]
Very short missions.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']NASCAR sucks.

*Banned by Casey*
[/quote]

Yes it does

*Then I guess I'll also be banned*

[quote name='Maklershed']What can you do as co-op in Saints Row? Short missions or something?[/quote]

There are two very difficult missions you can do in co-op. Only worth completing for nerd points.

The multiplay is $$$ though. Blinged out ride is knockers.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']Am I missing something? is that like NASCAR?[/quote]

The point is your sig cant be bigger than 200 pixels. That guy's sig is like 800.

(and tacky as fuck)

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Can you get 2 of those for me? I'll give ya 2 G's.[/quote]

Only if you put a suit on, shave your head and kill people for money.

[quote name='Maklershed']The point is your sig cant be bigger than 200 pixels. That guy's sig is like 800.

(and tacky as fuck)[/quote]

I don't know, see, plume made chicka (frosty's gf) a sig and all that yet he hasn't made me one so I guess I don't have to worry about these things eh?

*casts evil glance to her right*

but yeah, uh, that is full of fail and tacky! Are people seriously entertained by 4 hours of cars turning left.

PP

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I wanna play Saint's Row but my 360 isn't connecting to teh internet for some reason... :cry:[/QUOTE]

It's the italics.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Who is that?[/quote]

She's Maya from Heroes. She was also Anthony's gf on Sopranos and she was in Xmen 3.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']I don't know, see, plume made chicka (frosty's gf) a sig and all that yet he hasn't made me one so I guess I don't have to worry about these things eh?

but yeah, uh, that is full of fail and tacky! Are people seriously entertained by 4 hours of cars turning left.

PP[/quote]

What kind of sig did you want?

[quote name='PlumesPixie']I don't know, see, plume made chicka (frosty's gf) a sig and all that yet he hasn't made me one so I guess I don't have to worry about these things eh?

PP[/quote]

Somebody forgot about Dre this:

I can't find the version I cropped down and blurred the separate layers...

[quote name='Maklershed']What kind of sig did you want?[/quote]

Preferably one where its not a cartoon of me holding a my gucci bag being chased by a zombie... *another evil glance*.

I don't know, I was thinking something about portal, as it is one of my faves, (Most of my favorite games are like 2 gens back, so this is one of the only 360 games I play...)

Probably something dumb like a pic of a girl using the portals to check out how her ass looks or something.

PP

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thems is some big ol' tittys.[/quote]

I'm a boob guy...and there is a reason (several) I am with her. ;)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Thems is some big ol' tittys.[/quote]

He made them kinda small in the drawing, compared to my real life... I thought plume already posted my tits on this forum? Or was that just De's and Ariana's? Anyway, if you give me a sec, I'll post a pic of myself.

PP

[quote name='PlumesPixie']He made them kinda small in the drawing, compared to my real life... I thought plume already posted my tits on this forum? Or was that just De's and Ariana's? Anyway, if you give me a sec, I'll post a pic of myself.

PP[/quote]

Having toruble finding one I won't get bandinated for...

[quote name='PlumesPixie']Having toruble finding one I won't get bandinated for...[/QUOTE]

Just put NSFW in a link. Half the stuff in Chacaranninja's posts/sigs are probably worse. I swear I can't view this site at school because of him.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I'm a boob guy...and there is a reason (several) I am with her. ;)[/quote]

I'd PM you my girlfriend's knockers but that'd probably get us both in trouble.

KMart had one of them Rockbands tonight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back