Mike D, come and rock the Sure ShOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young, dumb, don't see a problem,
Bloodshot, Stare like a hoodlum,
Simple as this I'm in love with the risk,
I know what I've done, but tell me what did I miss?

[quote name='zewone']Go to listen to Food & Liquor, Mak.[/quote]

DLing now. What about Muhammad Walks?

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Where dem breastuhsuss at?[/quote]

This.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']He made them kinda small in the drawing, compared to my real life... I thought plume already posted my tits on this forum? Or was that just De's and Ariana's? Anyway, if you give me a sec, I'll post a pic of myself.

PP[/quote]

nah i think Plume just PM'd me the nekkid pix of you. even i (who's currently esploding out of my F-cups) was like :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: being like 6" taller makes mine look a lot smaller in comparison.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm going to get plume an oxygen tank for Christmas.[/quote]

noice. shike will be jealous.

boobs to come, as soon as I move the files of off the server to my computer. (Yes, plume has a home network set up and there is a server as well as 3 machines on it!)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Who needs big boobs when you buy your guy an xbox, 4 gaimz, external hdd, 12+1 live card and extra wireless controller for Christmas?[/quote]

fix'd

Boobs! Boobs! Boobs! Boobs!
re4_ps2_2005_villagers_attacking.jpg

[quote name='PlumesPixie']boobs to come, as soon as I move the files of off the server to my computer. (Yes, plume has a home network set up and there is a server as well as 3 machines on it!)[/quote]

we've got a home network with 3 machines and all of our consoles on it. we're working on a print server now.

Slopes were perfect today. Power (powder) everywhere, clear skies, and sunny.

I also rode a tree down a cliff... into the ground... face first. Good times.

[quote name='PlumesPixie']I think you've seen these pics right?[/quote]

probably. plume's proud and likes to show them off.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Slopes were perfect today. Power (powder) everywhere, clear skies, and sunny.

I also rode a tree down a cliff... into the ground... face first. Good times.[/quote]
noice. i didn't get out this week. i got new boots though so my shin splints should be not nearly as unhappy about the 2-hour lesson. we've had tons of powder out here. i actually work at a ski shop and get to ski/ride fo'free. a couple weeks ago i plowed into an instructor and had the biggest yardsale i've ever seen. spanned 2 slopes.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Who needs big boobs when you buy your guy an xbox for Christmas?[/quote]

Big Boobs + Xbox 360 + cookies = luckiest man on planet. ;):D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Big Boobs + Xbox 360 + cookies = luckiest man on planet. ;):D[/quote]

Oh fuck, you got cookies too?

Don't let her get away ya schmuck.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Oh fuck, you got cookies too?

Don't let her get away ya schmuck.[/quote]
he got like 5 types of cookies, gingerbread houses and fudge.

[quote name='Chika'] actually work at a ski shop and get to ski/ride fo'free[/QUOTE]
Sweet deal. Though I think I'd be jealous of all the people coming in when I had to work, knowing they would shortly be out there while I was stuck inside.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Sweet deal. Though I think I'd be jealous of all the people coming in when I had to work, knowing they would shortly be out there while I was stuck inside.[/quote]
shop is closed tuesdays (except in december) and closes at 5pm sat/sun to allow for nightskiing. where do you live?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Who needs big boobs when you buy your guy an xbox for Christmas?[/quote]

I sent you a PM with better boobs.

Boobs that'll get me banned in the forums

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Big Boobs + Xbox 360 + cookies = luckiest man on planet. ;):D[/quote]

Wait, are we talking about you or me here? ;)

A thanks in advance CHika....

[quote name='Chika']shop is closed tuesdays (except in december) and closes at 5pm sat/sun to allow for nightskiing. where do you live?[/QUOTE]
Washington. Near the Idaho border. Lots of great mountains around and Canada is fairly close.

If you asked you recieved... and for good measure, MY ASS... because at this point, why the fuck not?

In this one I wasn't even trying to be sexy, I was playing with my kid, and plume took the pic...

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Dudeeee, I have the same underwear.[/quote]

they have little cherries on them, not the sexiest or anything, but they're comfortable!

Like i said, I was actually just playing with lennon and Plume snapped this pic

[quote name='PlumesPixie']I sent you a PM with better boobs.

Boobs that'll get me banned in the forums[/quote]

ya i've seen those before. those are the ones he told you he sent me, but he didn't until after you didn't get mad at him for sending them even though he really hadn't.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']NSFW

Stars.jpg
[/quote]

:applause: :applause:

Okay...I have laundry to do...I'm also afraid to see what it going to happen in here next.

[quote name='crystalklear64']The hell is going on here...[/quote]

I PMed pics of my boobs to some of the people here who requested them, and they are making fun of how big my tits are.

Oh and that's my ass, and I posted a full body shot a few pages back... (I guess because I get tired of people always saying that women on the internet must be fat/ugly)

PP

[quote name='PlumesPixie']I PMed pics of my boobs to some of the people here who requested them, and they are making fun of how big my tits are.

Oh and that's my ass, and I posted a full body shot a few pages back... (I guess because I get tired of people always saying that women on the internet must be fat/ugly)

PP[/quote]

No pm for Maklershed? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back