Mind rOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Hex']Sup.

Also I hated Call of Duty before it was cool.

CrystalQueer's nothin' but a biter. :shame:[/quote]

And just how do you know hes a biter?

[quote name='crystalklear64']But srsly guys, wuts so great about cod4? I think most of you got orange box, which includes one of the best mp shooters ever.[/quote]

orange box has only 1 multiplayer game (TF2)
and TF2 takes too long to get used to.

COD4 is easier to learn to play and a lot of us have it.

What makes COD4 better than Halo 3? Is it just that it's newer and most of you guys got tired of Halo?

[quote name='Hex']They need a smiley for a remark going over someone's head.

OTT = Old, Tattered, Tired.[/quote]
Kinda like your ass, right?

[quote name='Hex']They need a smiley for a remark going over someone's head. [/QUOTE]

I think :TFN: would work.

Haha, Wubb, I love it.

Chris: Screw you, I'm tighter than a twelve year ol...

TempScars: Yes. It'd be hot if the guy didn't have piercings on his junk.

Strell: I miss your man-lovings too.

[quote name='Hex']Haha, Wubb, I love it.

Chris: Screw you, I'm tighter than a twelve year ol...

Strell: I miss your man-lovings too.

[quote name='Hex']

[/quote]

What?! The piercings is what kept if from being hot? You do know he ended up dying right?

So, how will this free game business work? Are they going to add free points to our account? Are they going to give us a free game everybody already has? Or are they just going to let us download any game we want?

Moar news, please!

[quote name='wubb']What makes COD4 better than Halo 3? Is it just that it's newer and most of you guys got tired of Halo?[/quote]

It's a combination of things. For me it's more of Halo 2 > Halo 3. I played Halo 2 for like, three years and I'm sick of it. Nobody else plays it anymore. Halo 3 is broken right now. I'm going to give it another chance when they fix the broken ass melee system.

COD4 is a shit ton of fun, but if you're playing by yourself I can see why you'd like Halo more.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What?! The piercings is what kept if from being hot? You do know he ended up dying right?[/quote]

Not from the video *I* have. If he died in that one.. yeah, that'd be pretty gross.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']So, how will this free game business work? Are they going to add free points to our account? Are they going to give us a free game everybody already has? Or are they just going to let us download any game we want?

Moar news, please![/QUOTE]

IMO it's going to have to be a specific game made free to download, maybe for a limited time maybe forever. (Like Aegis Wing is free for everybody.)

If they let you pick or give you points it'll be abused/you'll have people pissed that somebody that made bogus trial accounts on their 360 gets extra stuff.

I also think they'll roll out a new game for the freebie as if they did an existing game anyone that had already bought it will be POed.

But MS hasn't given the specifics yet.

I've been working/schooling/doing things with real people. When you get to stay out until 4am doing fun stuff, OldTiredTopic doesn't appeal too much anymore. Also certain posters just spoiled it.

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']For the hell of it, no one plays CoD2 anymore on Live do they?[/quote]

I would if I still had it. That game is $$$.

Thats why it should only be for Gold accounts.

Silver accounts don't do shit. There wasn't even any demos for Silver accounts to DL in this time anyways, besides KuF:CoD.

[quote name='Trakan']It's a combination of things. For me it's more of Halo 2 > Halo 3. I played Halo 2 for like, three years and I'm sick of it. Nobody else plays it anymore. Halo 3 is broken right now. I'm going to give it another chance when they fix the broken ass melee system.

COD4 is a shit ton of fun, but if you're playing by yourself I can see why you'd like Halo more.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I need to get in on an OTT match but the timing doesn't seem to work for me.

The broken melee system is the thing where whoever has more health 'wins' on a near simultaneous melee or are you talking about something else?

Temp- The guy had a few different videos of him taking the horsie. The ones where he wasn't killed by peritonitis is the one you can see.

They'll do it like when they made Carcassone or Texas Hold Em free and just discount it to 0 MS Points for a week or whatever.

This gamer pic scout that MGC put is is nice.

http://www.mygamercard.net/gpscout.php

I loved CoD2 online during that first year of 360, especially CTF. Only gripe is that you'd get your ass torn up by snipers. I always thought it was underrated.

[quote name='wubb']IMO it's going to have to be a specific game made free to download, maybe for a limited time maybe forever. (Like Aegis Wing is free for everybody.)

If they let you pick or give you points it'll be abused/you'll have people pissed that somebody that made bogus trial accounts on their 360 gets extra stuff.

I also think they'll roll out a new game for the freebie as if they did an existing game anyone that had already bought it will be POed.

But MS hasn't given the specifics yet.[/quote]

Yeah, that is true. "In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you." I missed that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That'd be ABAP, baby. ;)[/quote]

Chroo! :D

[quote name='Mojimbo']They'll do it like when they made Carcassone or Texas Hold Em free and just discount it to 0 MS Points for a week or whatever.

This gamer pic scout that MGC put is is nice.

http://www.mygamercard.net/gpscout.php

I loved CoD2 online during that first year of 360, especially CTF. Only gripe is that you'd get your ass torn up by snipers. I always thought it was underrated.[/quote]

People have been saying CoD4 kicks copious amounts of ass because it was done by the same team that made CoD2, I believe.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Yeah, that is true. "In the coming weeks we will be sharing the specific details of this offer with you." I missed that.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe they figure they should fix the problem before giving away the consolation gift. :rofl:

CoD3 online was pretty cool too. It had like 24 man matches with vehicles and shit. Reminded me of RTCW a bit. People didn't really get into it because the corny SP mode tainted it and the matchmaking was pretty broken at launch though.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']i think I'm going to sing Maps about 100 times.[/quote]

Is there nothing else good to sing, or you just like that particular song? I don't know, I think I have a pretty okay voice in real life, so why do I suck so bad at singing in RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back