Mind rOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']quick charge kit ordered from dell for 10.78. thanks nuccas. =D[/quote]

Nice work! It should end your dying controller problem. Plue, it's more enviro-friendly.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Hell of an avatar, Temp. Qual-it-y.[/quote]

Wish I had a larger version to frame. It's actually cropped down a little. I had to get it close enough so that CCCP could be seen.

Oh mang, I think I'ma have to finally crack open Kameo one of these days after reading the neofag thread.

Where's Music? Best Buy has 20 Verbatim DVD+R DLs for $30 this week.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Oh mang, I think I'ma have to finally crack open Kameo one of these days after reading the neofag thread.=[/quote]

??

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Is there nothing else good to sing, or you just like that particular song? I don't know, I think I have a pretty okay voice in real life, so why do I suck so bad at singing in RB?[/QUOTE]
Singing in these games is all about pitch. not about singing well.

How are the songs on rockband compared to GH3?

Where the hell is my stylus? Damn you phantom Hour Glass!

It's a bunch of nerds saying shit looks really noice and that it's actually not that bad of a game. I've had it sitting on a shelf for nearly two years so I should get on it. It'd be nice to play something other than a shooter or rythm game.

You should add two of those 360 batteries for like $6 or $7 after coupon, frost. That's what I did. I was gonna add one play and charge kit but I really don't need more wires once I ordered the quick charge kit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's a bunch of nerds saying shit looks really noice and that it's actually not that bad of a game. I've had it sitting on a shelf for nearly two years so I should get on it. It'd be nice to play something other than a shooter or rythm game.

You should add two of those 360 batteries for like $6 or $7 after coupon, frost. That's what I did. I was gonna add one play and charge kit but I really don't need more wires once I ordered the quick charge kit.[/quote]

Then I'd have 2 more batteries than I currently have controllers. :)

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Later on tonight, me and TFN will be down, undoubtedly. We be ABAP.[/quote]

He ain't ABAP, though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I want pizza. Local place or chain?[/quote]

Dominos. There's a local place I want to try but they don't deliver yet, just opened.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Does anybody want a free game boy pocket? My poor little pocket has been dead for years.[/QUOTE]
Reminds me as well. I've got a pocket and gb color and GBA SP that don't get used anymore now that I've got a DS. If you know someone with kids or something give it to them?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Hahah, wot!?

I'm going to crush you because you didn't say local, Rocko.[/quote]

:cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']Reminds me as well. I've got a pocket and gb color and GBA SP that don't get used anymore now that I've got a DS. If you know someone with kids or something give it to them?[/quote]

Yeah, right. My nephews have PSP's now and stuff. I was thinking that the next person that buys something from my TL, I'll give it to them as a free gift. ;)

[quote name='Moxio']Yeah, my trust GBA's get no action, now.

Heh. Stupid caveman systems with no backlight.[/quote]

Well put. Okay, it's time for shelly pie, now.

I remember when I had a regular GBP, and then that commercial about the Ice color GBP with that black kid came on, with that black kid.

I envied that $$$$a.

[quote name='Rocko']We saw a group of guys last night with the clan tag TITS in Seeohdeefo'. Reminded my of TiddiesMagoo.[/quote]
[TITS]LongFellow69 was pissing me off. That dude had my number.

A very happy Christmas, when I was 7. Think I was grinning a bit too hard, though.

File0176.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']Traded/bought from somebody? Yes. Used from GS? No.[/quote]

Balls. I totally just want to recycle it or something -- It makes it so the case doesn't fit in the 6x9 bubble mailers. =\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Balls. I totally just want to recycle it or something -- It makes it so the case doesn't fit in the 6x9 bubble mailers. =\[/quote]

What will you do with the manual without it, though? Doesn't fit well in the case.

You know that N64 kid video? That was totally me only about 6 years older, which makes it even worse. All the pictures of me that day were blurry due to constant jumping up and down in glee.

all i had to do to get an NES was have one of kids my mom was babysitting break my leg on the first day of summer break

[quote name='Rocko']What will you do with the manual without it, though? Doesn't fit well in the case.[/quote]

The manual on mine is on the inside of the case, like all the rest of the PS2 manuals. FFXII demo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back