(Mini-Con)test: Win Transformers (PS2) from CheapAssGamer! [CONTEST OVER]

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here is your chance to win the new PS2 Transformers game that comes out May 11, 2004.

To enter, post your entry in this thread and tell us who is your favorite Transformer and why.
It can be from any Transformers series.
The winning entry will be chose at random.

One entry per person. Rules subject to change.
Contest ends Monday, April 19th at 11:59PM.

Check out my hands-on preview here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117325#117325

Optimus-Prime_400.jpg

I would have to say my favorite would be Skywarp. He looked exactly like Starscream, but he was matte black and I thought he just looked better. Plus his voice was less annoying.

I have a toss-up between Galvatron (the @$$ kickin laser canon Decepticon) or Hot Rod (the slick lookin hot red Autobot)........I'd have to go Decepticon and say GALVATRON!

[quote name='jakel'] The best toy, however, was without a doubt, the big, bad, purple, vulcan-logic loving, gold-eyed, cyclops-lookin, reverberating voiced, right-handed, left-lasered, clear-plated-car-front-shaped chest, flip-up sight having, check-out-the-size-of-this-gun-you-little-wussy-handheld-pistol-megatron SHOCKWAVE! [/quote]

Yes shockwave was the coolest. Even though he was rarely in the series, He was the best toy.

My favorite transformer is no doubt Optimus Prime, becuz he is the leader and kicks major ass. I like that cool move he does in Armada where he thrusts his fists foward and shoots these tri-beams at Megatron. Another thing why he's my fav B-cuz he looks awsome and can transform into a truck! Long live Cybertron!

I guess the obvious answer is Optimus Prime...as a kid this guy was my hero...then the stupid movie killed the character...then when everyone realized the mistake they had made, they brought him back just as the series ended. Either way, feeling kinda old now that 20th anniversary Optimus Prime toy came out...don't like to be reminded it was 20 fricking years ago!!! :p

Rumble - There was this one line he said that for some reason just made me crack up... "Nice shooting... if you're aiming for the sky!"

My favorite is Soundwave. he was my fav as a kid cause his toy was easy to transfrom and it didnt break easy unlike megatron who broke the day i got him.

soundwave is behind my tv in poster from to this day

I remember when Optimus was replaced in the movie. Hot Rod changed into some fancied up truck to become the new leader all while some '80s glam rock blared in the background. He's great b/c of his '80s cheese factor.

Optimus Prime, cause he is Jewish (family guy reference that has probably been used 100 times in this thread already, but I'm too lazy to look through 19 pages and see who used it)

My favorite Transformer is any one in the dinosaur series... They were awesome!!!
I LOVE THE 80'S
(\ /)
(^.^) ITS A BUNNY!!!
(")(")

Optmus prime. He was always and is the toughest and always knew what to do in every situation. He was also the first transformer i got. Actually now he is worth a little bit of money!

Yes, SONDWAVE is the coolest decepticon, what about OMEGA SUPREME? anybody remember him!? he was like a freaking city with a track he rode on. he even took a ton o' batteries.then he stood about 2.5ft tall.and wasn't he like $100.00 or something?

Grimlock, because even the Transformers with a history in Special Ed can be a hero and a leader too! He's a hero to robots everywhere that carry heavy firepower yet have a Packard Bell 386 processor for brains. Yes, Grimlock, you may have an ugly grin, but those damned raptors from Jurassic Park don't have anything on you.

C'mon. I'd much rather hear the words "Me Grimlock!" than see any of the zillions of products spawned by the weapon of mass stupidity known as Yu Gi Oh or anything Pokemon.

Yes, my friends... the 80's were a time for heroes. What society needs now is the return of Grimlock. And maybe Bumblebee giving a ride to the Dominos delievery guy.

For me, it's gotta be Unicron..

.. if for no other reason than I could never get my parents to buy it for me, no matter how much I begged.

Wow, my favorite transformer was Tigatron from the Beast Wars saga. I'm a major fan of tigers and he was just soo cool. Something about him reminded me of a Thunder Cat-dunno why.

I can't remember the name of my favorite. I have him as well as several others, but all I can remember is that he is from the original and was found on a planet of junk. he was a motorcycle. He also talked kind of funny.

This game comes out on my birthday!

Optimus Prime is deinftaly the coolest! Why? Hes the leader. Plus, as the first poster said, he is the only one I remember. Used to really love them when I was a kid.

Oh man this is like being back in school again...waiting for them to pick me to play dodge ball...don't worry today they will pick me i kept telling myself :whistle2:(

OOO OOO OO PICK ME PICK ME! doN'T MAKE ME DEVELOP A st stu stutter!

Man, I still have a few origional transformers tapes, and that stuff is awesome. My Favorate would have to be starscream, simply due to that he is forever trying to overthrow megatron, but he is just too weak to do it. Plus the american voice actor makes him sound really fuinny. It seems like starscream is always P.O'd, and the voice makes it hilareous.

Optimus Prime of course!!!!!!!! I love him for many reasons. I love him because he is who he is. He's the main transformer. How can you not love Optimus Prime? Plus they didn't give him a cheesy name like "soundwave" they gave him a name of true badassery. My last reason for loving him was because of the fact that he was a gorilla in that horrible "beast wars" transformers spin off. Come on he flung his own feces around as his attack for god sake!! How can you not love the leader of a bunch of robots being a feces throwing gorilla? Anyway that is why I love Optimus prime.

Mine would be soundwave based on his attitude. He never stepped out of line and was very loyal to megatron/galvatron. I never felt he would make a good leader but as a right hand guy you could rely on who more would you ask for to back you up. ALso in a battle he had like five freinds that he could shoot out to aid them in there devlish deeds :twisted: Like rumble who I felt was a little to strong for his small statur. That just shows how he and his small crew could kick ass if needed. :D

Ultra Magnus, He sounded cool and just looks like he could wipe the floor with any Decepticon who got in his way.

My favorite Transformers are the Dinobots and the big robot they formed. WHy? Because they were really dumb, as in funny dumb, yet they kicked copious amount of ass in battle. Plus I like dinosaurs. :D

Unicron. A planet-sized, planet-munching, all-knowing, all-powerful (cept for his kryptonite like response to the autobot matrix of leadership) straight up badass. Voiced by the legendary Orson Wells. Have you seen the original toy? It was so large and unstable it couldn't even stand up by itself. I still remember that first scene in the Transformers movie where Unicron absolutely devours a planet, and then summimarily kills all the inhabitants - not exactly a regular occurence for the Saturday morning show we all know and love.

And then. Then there's Megatron. Head honcho badguy who is feared by all - the power of Unicron is quickly demonstrated by how quickly he "sends Megatron into oblivion". Of course, he sees the error of his ways, and quickly rescinds his comments that "Nobody summons Megatron" and Unicron turns him into Galvatron, who I might add is even better than Megatron - though he still can't hold a candle to Unicron.

I think the best part of it all is the little tingle I used to get when watching the follow up to the movie where Galvatron et. all are exploring Unicron's disembodied head, all the while hearing the "ghost" of his lifeforce. Pretty creepy when you're 10. I used to take all of my legos and try to assemble my own version of Unicron. That didn't ever work out so well as my vision required Unicron to be as big as myself and that many legos, I had not.

bread's done
Back