(Mini-Con)test: Win Transformers (PS2) from CheapAssGamer! [CONTEST OVER]

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here is your chance to win the new PS2 Transformers game that comes out May 11, 2004.

To enter, post your entry in this thread and tell us who is your favorite Transformer and why.
It can be from any Transformers series.
The winning entry will be chose at random.

One entry per person. Rules subject to change.
Contest ends Monday, April 19th at 11:59PM.

Check out my hands-on preview here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117325#117325

Optimus-Prime_400.jpg

I was going to say Starscream, but instead I will say that my favorite is Arcee. She's my favorite because she was one of the few female transformers ever seen. I liked her. Plus it was just nice to see a female. What would the universe be like if there were only males anyway? A scary place that's what! The universe needs females to show a softer more supple side. Or maybe just curvy! LOL!

Cyndy

Omega Supreme was my fanvorite toy as a kid, because he was fun to play with in rocket base mode, and as a robot, he towered over all of my combiner bots, so he could hand devastator and his ilk an ass whippin'.

Predaking. He was the most powerful combiner on the U.S. version of the show. I also like Fortress Maximus, if for no other reason than he's the largest Transformer ever made, and he looks great sitting on top of my TV. :)

Fortress Maximus
3 feet tall and bulletproof.
My wife got me a boxed Fort Max for our wedding present. Now that's love. Goes with the 3 bookcases of TF stuff I've got in our gameroom. I'm a huge TransFan.
-G

Hot Rod is my favorite transformer because he stepped up as the leader by taking on the responsibility of the Matrix and took responsibility after Optimus Prime's death admitting he was wrong. The sign of a true leader.

No question...Megatron. Back in the day, he turned into a bada$$ gun. Kids who would bring him on the bus were instantly the coolest kids around. You could never have that nowadays in our pansy country...a toy robot that transforms into a gun, come on.
-Rick

my favorite transformer is Big Bot himself, Optimus Prime. his fight scene against all the Decepticons is the best.

I got these insane jet transformers at KB a long time ago, you could pop their heads and arms off for battle damage! That kind of crap just made my day as a slightly homicidal 11-year old. Those unnamed, maimed transformers get my vote.

Without a doubt Magmatron was the best transformer (Decepticon) ever. Unlike the lame ass other transformers, he had the ability to split himself into three parts, a flying dinosaur, a land dinosaur, and a sea dinosaur. Not only that, he looks bad-ass and his nick-name is the "Lord of Destruction". How bomb is that??
:twisted:

My favorite Transformer is Optimus Prime. And not because everyone else says so. It's because I received this transformer for Christmas from my parents when I was like 7 or 8 years old. It's the only transformer I remember receiving... I do remember having some of those generic Go-bots though.

No one, but no one beats Star Scream because he was a smartass, conniving, jerkish and tough as 7-11 beef jerky. Oh he'd run from Megatron , but he'd use the first chance to nail him the second he turned his back. Dig it.

G1 Prowl was always my favorite toy. I just got the Hasbro reissue on sale to display next to my beat-to-hell original I've had since 1984. He's just got a classic transformation, and looks great. I've got somewhere around 300 Transformers these days, and Prowl's still the best-looking toy in the bunch.

Character-wise, I'd say Shockwave, from the comics. Best leader ever.

Starscream has to be my favorite. He was never afraid to shake things up.
Of all the new series, Dinobot from Beast Wars was definitely my favorite. The episode where he sacrifices himself and crushes Megatron with a stone hatchet is one of my all time favorites, old or new.

Optimus from Beast Wars. I believe his name was Optimus Primal or something. He was a transforming robot AND a monkey! The only way he could have been cooler was if he was a ninja, too!

(Yeah, technically, the Beast Wars incarnation of Optimus transformed into a gorilla, which is an ape and not a monkey. But so what? Looks like a monkey to me.)

I may have lost his trailer, his gun, and even his hands, but I still love my old-school, die-cast metal Optimus Prime. Has there ever been a cartoon character as noble and heroic as he? I think not. I still get all teary-eyed when I watch his death scene in Transformers: The Movie. *sniff*

Unicron, because he actually got to kill quite a few autobots. And who could forget the cheesy 80's music that played during his first appearance in the Transformers movie. :lol:

-Morpheus

Like so many others who posted before me, my favorite Transformer was indeed Soundwave. I liked him not just because he had 4 cassete transformers at his disposal but he also had the coolest robot voice. He always spoke with this harmonic dissonance that was almost melodic when he spoke. Of course this was presented in the premiere episodes the best but his voice was the most unique and I loved it.

optimus prime...he's the main character...i always like the main character!

:D by the way CheapyD...the video of the game looked sweet as sugar!
:D

Waspinator. I definitely think Soundwave was the coolest transformer ever, but my favorite, hands down, is the poor Predacon who quit his evil ways simply because he was tired of getting blown up all the time. Poor ol' Waspinator tried his darndest to be a good Predacon, but at the end of the day he was just adding parts to Rattrap's ever-growing collection or Waspinator pieces.

Yeah, Waspinator was definitely my favorite character. :D

Optimus Prime is my favorite because when I first saw Transformers the movie when I was like 8 years old, he was such a bad ass and I still have the same reason as I did back then as to why he's my favorite: "because he's really cool".

Metroplex of course, I mean think about it, the guy was a city with guns out the behind (literally), only decepticon who could make him even pause was Trypticon.

my favorite transformer has got to be optimus prime. he's a badass leader, a great role model for the children, and he makes the ladies swoon.

Starscream was my favorite.

He was such a vain little bee-yatch and was always looking for ways to take control of the Decepticons from Megatron.

My favorite transformer was Soundwave!!! I watched the series in Spanish and I remember thinking that Soundwave just sounded so cool. And what could be better than the neat tapes that he launched forth. It was just the coolest idea they came up with.

eRAD

My favorite would definately have to be Rodimus Prime from Transformers: The Movie. Earlier in the movie he was called Hot Rod but then Optimus "died" and the super spark (that get passed to the leader of the autobots) gets passed to Ultra Magnus (who is my second favorite) it then gets passed to Hot Rod who then becomes Rodimus Prime and he just becomes amazing, he helps destroy the virus and destroys Unicron and saves the day.

bread's done
Back