(Mini-Con)test: Win Transformers (PS2) from CheapAssGamer! [CONTEST OVER]

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Here is your chance to win the new PS2 Transformers game that comes out May 11, 2004.

To enter, post your entry in this thread and tell us who is your favorite Transformer and why.
It can be from any Transformers series.
The winning entry will be chose at random.

One entry per person. Rules subject to change.
Contest ends Monday, April 19th at 11:59PM.

Check out my hands-on preview here:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=117325#117325

Optimus-Prime_400.jpg

my favorite is optimus prime. the reason being is that i could fit all my other transformers in his trailer... it ruled.
my gi joe vs transformer battles were INTENSE!!!!

:) My favorite was from the original release toys back in the day. I used to really adore my triple changer Astrotrain. He was so cool. A train, a fairly kick ass robot, and a Shuttle!

Second to him, my next favorite was my Metroplex. Because he not only provided a means of a portable base of operations for the Autobots, but was a mean kick ass machine all himself. I always wondered why Prime and the others didn't use him more often.

Now that I think about it, Astrotrain wasn't in too many episodes either...hmmm...

I have only seen one of the Transformer movies, but my favorite was Optimus Prime. I loved the voice, and he was neat.

The toy I remember the most was the one that transformed into a jet fighter... whatever the name was.
Take Care,
Matthew

I'd have to say the best Autobot for me was the old Jetfire. I got him as a Christmas gift while my little brother got Shockwave. Now with Jetfire not only did you get a really cool transformer toy, you also got a Great looking Veritech Fighter from the Robotech series. It even had the instructions on how to transform him into the 3 Veritech forms. (Lawsuit anyone?) I still have mine on my desk today. My brother has since lost his Shockwave, I guess that ok since all that guy did was gaurd the spacebridge. :roll:

jetfire1.jpg

I'll say Megatron. He is absolutely pure evil, similar to Kefka of FF6 fame.
He really makes us hate him and I love rootin for the bad guy ;)

My favorite was Tracks, from the original G1 series. I may have preferred the Decepticons overall for their attitudes, but I love Corvettes. Tracks was not only a Corvette, but he could fly. Also, he made friends with a Puerto Rican teen named Raoul that tried to steal him in one episode. As a young Puerto Rican child, this was the first I had ever seen representation on television, so I was excited enough to ignore and later be entertained by the stereotype. Come on, now. Raoul? Awesome. He even came back for an episode centered around an evil disco.

Hey, my favorite is the G1 Starscream. Back in the old days when I watched Transofmers I hated the heck outta the guy.. er.. robot, because of his loud screechy voice. But nowadays since I've watched some of the DVD collections he's grown on me a lot (that, and a lot of influence from my girlfriend XP). He's funny to watch, and seems to be the only smart decepticon sometimes. "Megatron, you know those energon cubes are going to 'sploded if you keep doing that." "Shut up, Starscream! *evil*" Who could forget such coined catchphrases by Starscream, like, "GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!," "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!11!." and of course, who could forget, "GET THIS THING OFF ME!!!!11!" I fire up my lighter for you, G1 Starscream.

Yeppers.....Optimus Prime pretty much kicks ass. If there's a better role model for children today, I don't know who it is....and I tell you what, this whole Iraq mess wouldn't still be going on right now if we'd just sent Optimus over there to deal with those bastards in the first place. In closing, my first child (male or female) will be named Optimus Prime......maybe my second too.

.....did you really expect anything less from a guy whose screen name is optimusprime?

I must have this game Im a huge transformer fan. My favorite transformer is from beast wars transformers, its dinobot, because in this one episode he gave his life to save the first human species ever from being wiped off the planet.

God....a favorite Transformer? That's a tough one for me, as I'm a HUGE fan. I'll randomly say Starscream, as his name was cool. His schemes and delusions were great elements of the story. Oh, and Optimus Prime, of course...and all the others. I'm an 80's purist, so I don't know anything after the original series.

Dinobot from the beast wars series. That guy had the best voice and was a real bad ass. He was such a complex character too- I love the one where he does Hamlet and the one where they kill him off just broke my heart.

Bonus, for anyone who saw the show. Remember when that old tape guy shows up and yells "Decepticon's forever". That was f'n funny! LOL.

My favorite transformer was Optimus Primal from Transformers: BeastMachines. I just liked the more animalistic figures and designs of those characters.

Optimus Prime (G1): Um, what's not to love about The Original Autobot Leader. He was compassionate to all life yet he'd kick your butt if he had to. Plus he just had the best toy come out for him this year with the Masterpiece/20th Anniv. Edition. Near perfect Robot and Truk mode. And you can buy him with or without battle damage. The only downside? I spend way too much money on toys by the name of Optimus Prime....

I would really love any free game especially one from the 80,s what I really want to see though is A VOLTRON game/ remake/ cartoons back on tv. That was some cool stuff! Remeber the remote controlled big Voltron. That thing was cool!

My favorite Transformer would have to be Cup. Nothing is greater than a blue-collar ahrd working kinda guy with an attitude.

I am a fan of optimus prime because he was a good leader plus who don't like th big rigs as a kid i was a truck fan, still am so he is my choice..

Eh, this is cake! Starscream is the bomb. Not only does he have a killer name but.. well, maybe his attitude isn't as cool as I remember it. ;-)

By Far the Coolest Transformer was Starscream!!!!

He was such a whiny bitch. And he would double cross you faster than shit. Thats why he is such a bad-ass! I wouldn't mess with him.

My favorite would have to be Optimus Prime G1. He was my first transformer toy as a child. Even in the cartoons and comics he was like the "Superman" of transformers ...

My favorite transformer is Starscream. I've always identified with the bad guys and Starscream is an exceptionally cool example of a bad guy who just never could quite get the job down, try as he might.

favorite autobot:
jazz or maybe rachet or ironhide
Honorable mention goes to blur, because he was manic

Favorite decepticon
starscream or megatron
Starscream had some great lines, and he was the same voice actor as the cobra commander from the GI Joe cartoon(i think?)

Megatron was voice acted by lenord nimory, and was basically a wiser version of starscream,

also gotta give love to rumble, ravage, laserbeak and braun, they were small, and good for covert operations(spying)

I like Optimus, because I had his action figure when I was a kid. The trailer part turned into some kind of base station or something. I can't remember exactly.

My favorite transformer is Optimus Prime, because I heard from someone that some war veteran changed his name to that, which is pretty hilarious. Bam

I'll say one of my favorites: Grimlock...because he was always funny stupid..."Me Grimlock" :p

There a couple of episodes I half remember with him, like the one where he became smart and built a new set of autobots. Or the one where he saved the day after Tripticon(?) fell on him and he was the only autbot/decepticon who was not rendered non-functional.

I like Optimus Prime because I heard the name on the tv show the other day. Now i just have to wait. *Crosses fingers*

wow a lot of soundwave fans which is nice...but what no love for blaster?

anyways my favorite is ultra magnus...the lovable loser brother of OP....he looked bad ass, humble, eager to please, the consumate soldier...and utter loser. plus he got screwed over by hotrod for the matrix. good god even robert stack couldn't save him from being a loser. not to be confused with the assholey armada or robots in disguise version.

Unicron.

Why? He was a planet. He spent most of hist time sleeping (just like me). He gave Megatron awesome and trippy powers. He had a huge robo-mustache. He looked kinda like a samurai. He had horns and wings and stuff. And, last but not least, he was voiced by Leonard friggin' Nemoy.

Unicron = Doctor Spok

You can't get much cooler than Robot Dr. Spok.

Optimus Prime because of a couple of reasons. One, when I was young I had an Optimus Prime Halloween costume and went around trying to tow around cars and screaming out "OPTIMIZE!"
And because I remember waking up on Christmas day and getting the toy.
Good times...

First generation Tranformer I particularly loved was Wheeljack. He was a mechanic for the Autobots and wasn't featured too much. His depiction as a confident and self-esteemed problem-solver for Optimus and the rest of the Autobots was what made him a favorite in my book. Kind of a Velma, but with the ability to kick ass if need be.
Micronaut65

Rhinox, because he was not only extremely powerful, he was also very smart. He used a lot of his smarts in Beast Wars to repair bots and come up with good plans.

-Adam

I'd have to say Starscream, simply because it was great to see the whining bitch get whipped into place by Megatron time and time again.

I'm going with Hot Rod because he later becomes Rodimus Prime. And of course, Rodimus Prime defeats Unicron and restores order to the galaxy.

bread's done
Back