Mitsuharu Misawa memorial wrestling topic (1962-2009)

GREAT tag match, despite the finish.

Angle looks fuckin' hard with that stubble-beard.

[quote name='neocisco']Maybe Kurt will wear black boots to go with his new look. Those white ones always look like he's wrestling in his socks.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Angle looked pretty bad ass.

So far, this PPV has completely shit all over the WWE PPVs.

[quote name='HovaEscobar']What happened to Kurt? Didn't even recognize him for a bit.

EDIT:eek:ops, looks like I'm not the only one[/QUOTE]

He's been growing his hair and beard for a movie role.

Don West has gotten markedly better since his heel turn. He's not great by any means but he's definitely more entertaining.

Damn, still sock feet.

[quote name='neocisco']Don West has gotten markedly better since his heel turn. He's not great by any means but he's definitely more entertaining.

Damn, still sock feet.[/QUOTE]

Don West has gotten a lot better. The TNA announcing used to be awful but it's much improved.

[quote name='Blackout']Angle looked pretty bad ass.

So far, this PPV has completely shit all over the WWE PPVs.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, TNA actually has me excited about a match.

I really want AJ to win.

[quote name='mykevermin']Who's wearing a Crosby jersey in Michigan? A wrestler?[/QUOTE]

Angle. He just got ripped by the crowd during his ring announcement.

Joe just put on a Red Wings jersey and attacked Angle!

[quote name='neocisco']DW: "He's referencing article 17, section 44 of the rulebook.".

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, the part that allows TNA to make up rules whenever.

[quote name='Matt Young']... Where did that come from?[/QUOTE]

Your decision to use 'gay' in a way that is both grammatically incorrect and chock full of fucking asshole.

[quote name='mykevermin']Your decision to use 'gay' in a way that is both grammatically incorrect and chock full of fucking asshole.[/QUOTE]

Grammatically incorrect, yes. You're the one being the asshole by reacting like that. I wasn't using the term in an anti-homosexual manner, and if you would have responded like an adult, I would likely have apologized and removed the offensive post.

Seriously, why are you offended? You've never given any indication that you are a homosexual, and even if you are, I've been friends with bi/gay men and women and even lived with a gay dude- like cross dressing queen type- and they were nowhere near as sensitive.

[quote name='Matt Young']Grammatically incorrect, yes. You're the one being the asshole by reacting like that. I wasn't using the term in an anti-homosexual manner, and if you would have responded like an adult, I would likely have apologized and removed the offensive post.

Seriously, why are you offended? You've never given any indication that you are a homosexual, and even if you are, I've been friends with bi/gay men and women and even lived with a gay dude- like cross dressing queen type- and they were nowhere near as sensitive.[/QUOTE]

Sure. Next time you type like a 12-year old boy, I'll be sure to respond like an adult.

Your rationalization is pathetic.

Way to miss the point and avoid addressing why you reacted in an overly dramatic and irrationally hostile manner. I've never had a problem with you, Myke, but you're acting like a whiny cunt.

Also, what the ga... fuck was that finish?

Before anyone shits on that finish:

I actually like it. :cool:

It'll be the most fresh Angle and Joe have been in a while.

Well, at least no one interfered.

Joe's adviser was Angle. He gave Angle the belt to hang when they were both on the ladder.

Nice finish.

Damn that PPV was great. fuck WWE. I haven't been entertained by a wrestling PPV in months.

[quote name='mykevermin']what was the swerve?

EDIT: Angle and Joe? What the fuckity fuck?[/QUOTE]
Angle was Joe's secret adviser.

Yeah. That was a really good PPV.

I wish I could have been there. :cry:

bread's done
Back