Mixer23's 8th Lowball! [Done]

Army of Two: The 40th Day - DudeImGodly $6
Glory of Heracles(Club Nintendo code used) - DudeImGodly $4
Pilotwings Resort(Club Nintendo code used) - DudeImGodly $13

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Linebeck figure - $1.50

I have the figure you have on the video. Really hoping it's not a dupe if I win it.

[quote name='Tsel']You're right..
$20.50 on it.[/QUOTE]

Now let's just hope that Super Saiyan DIG doesn't get awoken from his slumber with that .50 bid. :lol:

[quote name='knightsdwn']Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Linebeck figure - $1.50

I have the figure you have on the video. Really hoping it's not a dupe if I win it.[/QUOTE]

It's the exact same one I have in the vid, it's just still sealed in it's plastic.

[quote name='Mixer236']It's the exact same one I have in the vid, it's just still sealed in it's plastic.[/QUOTE]

Oh, gotcha. Didn't know that. You think you can rescind my $1.50 bid then? If not, it's cool, I can just give it to my brother ;)

[quote name='knightsdwn']Oh, gotcha. Didn't know that. You think you can rescind my $1.50 bid then? If not, it's cool, I can just give it to my brother ;)[/QUOTE]

No problem, retracting it for ya now.

Just got home from work, long day at UPS. That's why I hate lowballs ending on Fridays lol... I always get off late on Friday.

[quote name='skiizim']Just got home from work, long day at UPS. That's why I hate lowballs ending on Fridays lol... I always get off late on Friday.[/QUOTE]

I had read that you requested that in adriley's lowball(I think?), I would've adjusted mine for you but I figured I was already too far along to change and didn't want to piss anyone off. I think I'll stick to Saturday night end times in the future.

If I win the copy of The Witcher 2, would you be cool with (once you receive payment from me tonight of course) PMing me the serial key for now? I would still like to have the discs and what not shipped, but could I get the cd key once you get my payment?

almost forgot about this! most everythings out of my range but I do see something I want!

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2- $15 Potatoeman

[quote name='BrolyB593']If I win the copy of The Witcher 2, would you be cool with (once you receive payment from me tonight of course) PMing me the serial key for now? I would still like to have the discs and what not shipped, but could I get the cd key once you get my payment?[/QUOTE]

Sure, no problem.

Are you serious?! Both my bids were in. You say 5 minutes. 8 minutes passes and I get sniped at the last minute on both of them. Ugh.

[quote name='Tsel']Are you serious?! Both my bids were in. You say 5 minutes. 8 minutes passes and I get sniped at the last minute on both of them. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

I updated the thread title a couple minutes in advance, the actual time listed in the lowball thread was for 12 AM.

I'm not blaming anyone although it may sound like it. Just bummed. I kept hitting refresh and didn't see anyone bidding. I hit it one last time and there's like 10 posts all at once and my only bids were both outbid. Oh well, that's the lowball game I guess.

Tell me about it. I was going for an AV receiver in a lowball a few months ago and thought I had it and a bid appeared on the page before the one I was on and I had no idea it was there. Otherwise I would have bid up.

[quote name='Tsel']I'm not blaming anyone although it may sound like it. Just bummed. I kept hitting refresh and didn't see anyone bidding. I hit it one last time and there's like 10 posts all at once and my only bids were both outbid. Oh well, that's the lowball game I guess.[/QUOTE]

I apologize if I caused any confusion, I was just trying to save myself some time with updating that part a bit early. I know how you feel though, I've had the same thing happen to me a few times.

Sorry about the bad luck Tsel, that really stinks but you are right.. that is the risk you take with a lowball!

Not to rub it in your face or anything, but I am quite excited about my copy of The Witcher 2! Thanks for throwing this lowball Mixer, it seemed to go quite well!

A lot of people are guilty at one point or another, I have the problem of contemplating an certain items. The closer to the end time the more anxious I get, I've been pretty good lately though but Dodgeme's lowball has been eying me.

Oh, hey, I just realized I won The Forbidden Kingdom blu, so there's something! Totally forgot about that lol.

bread's done
Back