MMA (UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, Invicta, etc.) Discussion Thread -- Version II

Maybe it is bad pic or just that it looks like she's got her shorts pulled up way too high.

Also combined with the new rules that you can't ask her about fighting or when she thinks she will be back. If you ask her about fighting during an interview she will now walk off the set. I'm not sure what else there is to talk to her about aside from her small movie career that only happens because she is a fighter.

The weight, the suicide talk, saying she wants to have Travis' babies, her mom saying how Edmond is scum, the instagram post about how people are mean to her, the refusing to talk about fighting all just put her in a place where I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't return.

If she doesn't have her head in the game then it is probably for the best. If she does come back, she needs a new coach. Jackson or something could do wonders for her and help iron out problems in her gameplan. After she lost the first round Edmond just kept telling her great job and to keep doing what she was doing. No adjustments or anything.

rous.jpg

Either way we have Miesha and Holm this weekend. Miesha's grappling is completely different than Ronda's so I will be interested to see how Holly does with that. Miesha will be potentially looking for single legs, double legs, ankle pics, etc.

I think we will have a pretty good idea of how that fight is going to go after about 2 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that is definitely a bad picture. It's low angle though, so it's a little hard to tell how much of it is Ronda and how much is just being a shitty picture. I'll say if she showed up to fight like that, I wouldn't be happy though...just as I wasn't impressed with how she looked for the Holm fight.

As for Tate-Holm, if Miesha was doing anything other than cardio, strength training and drilling takedowns for this entire camp, then it was a waste of time. I wouldn't work striking at all. Nobody is EVER going to catch up with Holly's striking. So, throw that completely out the window. But if you can get her on her back, you can hit her with whatever sloppy garbage elbow you want and win the fight.

But you have to be a tireless pit bull to get her down. Don't chase. But pick your spots and drive through her. And if all else fails, listen to Eddie Bravo and pull guard. But anybody who faces the prospect of getting into a kickboxing match with Holm might as well just knock themselves out and save her the trouble. Embrace the grind. Be stronger than her. And get her down.

I also think Miesha should make Holly lead the dance at least initially. It was probably really easy for her to get comfortable when she had a lunging fool charging at her. Make her show you her cards first...then adjust to that. And if you have to strike with her at all, chop at her with leg kicks. With the right strategy, I think she's beatable.

So, there was a little scuffle at the pre-fight press conference between McGregor and Diaz. I know...shocking, lol. The really shitty part is stupid ass Nick Diaz and Jake Shields jump up on stage like they're going to get in on it. fucking pieces of trash, that whole team, man. Nate is a big boy. Let him handle his own shit.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPdvwJqY4Wk[/youtube]

I am tired of the pre-fight scuffles. They feel so stupid now. Connor would never throw a real punch because then the fight would be off, he is suspended, etc. It is getting a little too close to WWF when that stuff happens.

Jake Shields and the rest of the Scrap Pack are pretty garbage though. What was the Strikeforce event where they all jumped in and had a melee at the end? I can't remember

That's with Mayhem Miller. Probably weird since I thought they were buddies because of that bully beat down show.

I am tired of the pre-fight scuffles. They feel so stupid now. Connor would never throw a real punch because then the fight would be off, he is suspended, etc. It is getting a little too close to WWF when that stuff happens.

Jake Shields and the rest of the Scrap Pack are pretty garbage though. What was the Strikeforce event where they all jumped in and had a melee at the end? I can't remember
I agree. It definitely felt staged (at least on Conor's part). A lot of people are commenting saying "Oh, losing his cool just like Ronda!" but I don't think there's any part of that that wasn't planned out. I mean, if you look at it, what was Conor even doing? It wasn't a punch. It's very calculated considering he completely avoids Dana in the middle. He just slaps Nate's hand...mostly likely to piss him off. I'm not sure if entirely WWE, since I doubt Nate was in on it. But I do think it's a mindfuck on McGregor's part.

That's with Mayhem Miller. Probably weird since I thought they were buddies because of that bully beat down show.
Yeah, that was Strikeforce: Nashville (before I moved here, sadly). Mayhem came down to the cage to challenge Shields to a rematch, and the Diaz boys, Melendez, etc. jumped him. I can understand being a team/family and having each other's backs or whatever. But when you're all professional fighters...what reason for concern is there when one of your teammates is confronted by a single person? It's just a scumbag mentality.

Also, holy crap is Nate Diaz psyched out. Maybe you can blame the UFC for "doing this to him", but he and Conor did an interview on CNBC last night, and he can barely form a coherent answer to a single question. He actually rips his mic off and walks out.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/04/ufcs-mcgregor-diaz-trash-talk-each-other-then-one-walks-out.html

Obviously, this is way out of Nate's element, but he's the one going around crying that he wants "big money fights". Well, how do you think big money fights are created, genius? By promoting and branding. I really think this got inside Nate's head. I would guess that making him feel dumb and poor is a really sensitive subject for him.

We'll see if he can shake that off in time for the fight, but he looks like a mess in that clip. He almost looks like he's going to cry.

Not impressed with Nunes at all. Her standup looked like garbage. She's lucky that wasn't a 5 round fight.

LOL, Tom Lawler comes out to Madonna's "Like A Prayer". Outstanding. :lol:

Umm...is Holm coming out to Irish music? Has she ever done that before or is she trying to appeal to the fan base in Vegas to see Conor?

That just felt really weird.

The UFC owner didn't look too happy.
I honestly don't understand why (other than how it impacts Ronda maybe). I just don't see the appeal with Holm. She was "Stockton slapping" her way through that whole fight. Nothing ever threatened Miesha.

She just kept her at distance with that douchey oblique kick. Then, after she gets ragdolled and almost choked out in the 2nd, Winklejohn tells her to throw it more. Classy.

I just don't see Holm as an exciting, entertaining, or personable champion for the company.

I wouldn't say that Holm is trash or bash her just because she got caught. Her stand up game is way superior to Tate.

That was a good fight though.

Wow...yeah, Conor bit off more than he could chew with this one. Got too arrogant leaving his hands down. Probably shouldn't have agreed to 170. Foolish.

But yeah, now Dana's pissed, lol.

Also, SCREW EA Sports and their "cover curse". They've got two losers on their game that comes out in 10 days. Entirely EA's fault.

Wow...yeah, Conor bit off more than he could chew with this one. Got too arrogant leaving his hands down. Probably shouldn't have agreed to 170. Foolish.

But yeah, now Dana's pissed, lol.
Yeah, there's a reason why there's different weight classes. I can't really knock Conor though because that was a big jump in weight.

I wonder if the UFC will still let him fight for the light weight belt though.

Yeah, there's a reason why there's different weight classes. I can't really knock Conor though because that was a big jump in weight.

I wonder if the UFC will still let him fight for the light weight belt though.
Yeah, that's what people have to recognize. HIs biggest fault was being overconfident and not caring about "protecting his record". He easily could have pulled a Jon Jones/Fabricio Werdum and said "Screw it! New opponent...11 days notice. I'm injured!" But this happens to him all the time. Four of his last eight opponents have pulled out. He'd still be a nobody if he scrapped all those fights.

But he basically toed the company line and helped his employer make huge money.

What I will say is he needs to go defend his belt against Frankie Edgar now though. As many have said, the RDA fight makes no sense now since RDA smashed Diaz...and Diaz just beat McGregor. I wouldn't be shocked if the UFC skipped Frankie and gave Conor a 145 tune up or something though. He'd be in Ronda/Holly instant rematch territory if he took on Frankie next and lost his belt to him. The hype would be dead and buried then.

"Dana White on suicide watch" was my favorite immediate reaction tweet I saw.
As long as the fans don't go rabid batshit crazy like they did on Ronda, it shouldn't really matter. It was weird hearing Conor talk after the fight because he didn't even seem that upset. And honestly, why would he be? He still got paid an absurd amount of money for that performance.

Now, he does need to be a little careful and protect his brand so that all of sudden he's not riding a 3 fight losing streak. But in general, as long as he keeps having entertaining fights, he's a very valuable asset. It's basically the Leonard Garcia Principle...but without actually being horrible.

YESSSS!!!! I told you all, Holly is trash. Just needed the right gameplan.
Even though I said Miesha had a good chance to win, I don't think Holly is trash. Holly is just one dimensional. Just like Ronda is. Holly is a pure kick boxer. Ronda is a pure Judo player. Neither one of them have above a beginner's level of understanding the other aspects of MMA, it is just they are so good at their own respective sports.

I said it like 5 pages back in this thread, Miesha is the best "mixed" martial artist. She has very good wrestling, very good ground skills, and decent/good enough striking. She is not an expert in any aspect, but is good at all of them.

Holly could not deal with the grappling and wrestling takedown's of Miesha. Once it got down to the ground you could see how completely over matched she was. It was like when Ronda couldn't clinch and throw Holly, leading to Ronda being destroyed.

I like Miesha and really think if she has a good gameplan she could beat Ronda. The last time they fought she threw the fight away but going into Ronda's strength by shooting for takedowns which is a bad idea against high level Judo. It wouldn't be a pretty fight, but if she kept her distance and kept it standing she could beat Ronda.

As for Connor. Well... I think alot of that was him being cocky. He was getting tagged with Diaz's jab and having trouble getting in with the hieght/reach disadvantage. Instead of trying adjust, he just started to openly laugh at Diaz and act like the punches weren't hurting. Finally one hurt him and that was it.

Dana and Lorenzo are beside themselves right now.

There are no dominant/unstoppable champions out there right now except for Mighty Mouse (and they would want him to lose). Even though even match ups are fun to watch, the real money comes in from a unstoppable force. GSP, Anderson Silva, Jones, Ronda, Fedor, etc. are the ones that get people talking and bring in the big bucks. And that also let's Rogan keep calling [insert current dominant champ here] the best of all time.

They were hoping Holly could takeover for Ronda as the unstoppable face of the company. Now she lost on her first defense. All the promoting and money wasted. Miesha has already lost to Ronda twice and Zigano, so she has no aura of invinvibility.

For Connor it is even worse. He was suppose to walk through Diaz on his was to RDA. Now that fight is done and over with (especially since RDA clobbered Diaz not long ago). It was a big gamble having him fight Diaz, but Connor's stock would even jumped that much higher if he stopped him. Now he goes back down to fight Frankie Edgar. I think there is a very good chance that Frankie takes the belt away from him too. Just the other day Connor was saying he was going to challenge Robbie Lawler for the welterweight title after winning tonight.

There were even rumors of Connor challenging GSP in the crowd after winning.

Now, the biggest question I have.... what are they planning for UFC 200? It is completely hush hush but only 4 months away. Connor vs RDA is out. Holm just lost. Werdum v Miocic in a few weeks. Jones vs Cormier in a few weeks. Dom Cruz vs Faber in a few weeks. Rockhold vs. Weidman in a few weeks. Joanna fighting before UFC 200 too.

Then non-champion fights are happening too. Hunt, Mir, Arlovski, Overeem, Rory, Wonderboy Thompson, Jacare, Vitor, Demian Maia, Matt Brown, etc.

I have no idea what is left for UFC 200. The only big fight I can see fighting is Connor vs Frankie - which is worth alot less now with that loss, and Robbie Lawler fighting someone.

Fedor vs. GSP vs. Chuck Lidell in a lumberjack match.

Now, he(McGregor) does need to be a little careful and protect his brand so that all of sudden he's not riding a 3 fight losing streak. But in general, as long as he keeps having entertaining fights, he's a very valuable asset. It's basically the Leonard Garcia Principle...but without actually being horrible.
I don't see him taking on Edgar, he has too much to lose. I think he should still fight RDA though.
I agree on the entertaining fights but I am curious to see what happens with his next fight since he appears to be like Holly with little defense on the ground.

Now, he does need to be a little careful and protect his brand so that all of sudden he's not riding a 3 fight losing streak. But in general, as long as he keeps having entertaining fights, he's a very valuable asset. It's basically the Leonard Garcia Principle...but without actually being horrible.
If he stays entertaining they will obviously keep him around and give him decent pay, but he won't be receiving those 7 figure paychecks he is getting now. Connor says he is in for the money and if he takes a few hard losses he'll be back down to begging for the 40K bonuses in the post fights.

I think they just have the winners and losers do interviews with tons of other outlets first, like Fox Sports and others, and it pushes the press conference way back. Especially on big fights like this.

Yeah, there are already a lot of interviews up. Dana talking with Fox Sports crew, etc. According to him, Conor is most likely going back to 145 to fight either Aldo or Edgar next. I guess this basically becomes put up or shut up time for Conor...which it should be.

That is the problem with this type of WWE talk and commercial super hype (Reebok, EA Sports, etc). It's freaking hard to stay champion. Without all the bullshit ducking that goes on in boxing, having to constantly fight people who either have already been champion or are legitimately good enough to be champion just makes that type of lasting image too hard to keep going.

Win or lose though, Conor definitely got more creative than most ever have (even Ronda). He wrote his own damn storylines and created his own drama. He's 100% right about putting asses in seats and creating big checks. He made money for the company and he did make money for his opponents. Despite Diaz's claim that "that money was coming one way or another", he's dead wrong. McGregor threw himself into the fire for big risks and big rewards. But the consequence of living that way is big failures as well. It can't be any other way.

And that's why I feel like Holly Holm was never going to be a big draw. She's boring up and down. Her personality is boring. Her fighting style is boring. And I say that as a GSP fan. The only fight we've seen Holly dominate in was against a Ronda Rousey who fought like a drunken soccer mom. If that's what you need to give your best performance, then you've got work to do. Tonight's showing was more akin to her fight against Raquel Pennington...with the difference being Miesha was good enough to capitalize on it. That's all I'm saying. Maybe they WANTED Holm to be Rousey...but that was never going to happen.

That is the problem with this type of WWE talk and commercial super hype (Reebok, EA Sports, etc). It's freaking hard to stay champion. Without all the bullshit ducking that goes on in boxing, having to constantly fight people who either have already been champion or are legitimately good enough to be champion just makes that type of lasting image too hard to keep going.

And that's why I feel like Holly Holm was never going to be a big draw. She's boring up and down. Her personality is boring. Her fighting style is boring. And I say that as a GSP fan. The only fight we've seen Holly dominate in was against a Ronda Rousey who fought like a drunken soccer mom. If that's what you need to give your best performance, then you've got work to do.
That is why even though I don't like Jones' personality/antics and some of his cheap attacks, he is super impressive. He's beat the toughest list of opponents that I can think of for anyone - Shogun, Machida, Rashad, Rampage, Vitor, Cormier, Gustaf, Glover, Chael, and Bader.

I don't know what is left for him if he gets through Cormier a second time and then Rumble. He will have completely cleaned on the division and in devastating fashion.

The big question for Jones is if he can stay out of trouble and not self destruct like many boxers and other athletes seem to do.

As for Holly not being a star I think they were trying to go a different direction with her. Instead of the cockiness of Ronda, Connor, Anderson and Jones they were trying to do the wholesome good person star. She was very respectful to her opponents, etc. And it isn't fair to diminish her win over Ronda. Ronda fought like that because she had no other choice (at least with her current style ability). She bull rushes with sloppy strikes and clinches. When a good striker with height and reach avoids her Ball Bull Run that is what happens.

She also kind of falls into the Anderson trap. Anderson looks the best when people are going after him swinging and he can use his counter striking. When someone doesn't play into it he looks much more boring. Silva had some very boring fights way back because of that..

The hype machine can also do crazy things. A few weeks ago Sage Northcutt was the next big thing only a few fights away from a title shot. Then there was Uriah Hall who is the next Anderson Silva supposedly except for losing half his UFC fights. In the non-UFC world there is Kimbo Slice. The casuals were convinced he could go out there and knock-out and pro fighters.

Even though I said Miesha had a good chance to win, I don't think Holly is trash. Holly is just one dimensional. Just like Ronda is. Holly is a pure kick boxer. Ronda is a pure Judo player. Neither one of them have above a beginner's level of understanding the other aspects of MMA, it is just they are so good at their own respective sports.

I said it like 5 pages back in this thread, Miesha is the best "mixed" martial artist. She has very good wrestling, very good ground skills, and decent/good enough striking. She is not an expert in any aspect, but is good at all of them.

Holly could not deal with the grappling and wrestling takedown's of Miesha. Once it got down to the ground you could see how completely over matched she was. It was like when Ronda couldn't clinch and throw Holly, leading to Ronda being destroyed.
Just wanted to touch on one thing from this, if you look at the fight metric, Miesha was 2 for 9 in her takedowns of Holly. That's not great by any means. But it shows patience and persistence...two things that Ronda didn't have in any amount when she fought Holm.

As for Ronda charging Holly because that's "all she had", I disagree. She could have easily hung back and let the fight come to her. Would she have gotten picked apart from the outside? Probably. But any worse than Miesha was getting hit? I doubt it. Then it just becomes a matter of choosing her spots, tying up, and trying to get Holm down. And if it doesn't work...so what? Get up, fight defensively, and try again.

Miesha's first takedown attempt didn't work either. But she didn't panic and say "Oh screw it!" and run face first into Holly's elbows. 25 minutes is a long freaking time with plenty of opportunities to get the fight to the ground. That's what Ronda failed to realize and what her dummy coach failed to impress upon her.

I still maintain that Ronda has the ability to beat Holm. Miesha just gave her the blueprint. Sure, Ronda's wrestling might not be what Miesha's is...but she's stronger than Miesha. If she spent her time in camp focusing on the proper things (ie. takedowns over hitting pads), and didn't freak out when the fight wasn't over in 3 minutes, she'd be fine.

And of course, speaking of Ronda...as everybody expected...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622324-ronda-rousey-to-fight-miesha-tate-next-says-ufc-president-dana-white

I'm a huge Ronda fan, and even I hate this. Even if it makes sense, it feels cheap. I guess the logic is if she beats Miesha and wins the title back, her next fight would most likely be Holm anyway (I guess you have Holly fight Amanda Nunes next or something). But I don't see a way for the Ronda hate to end by fighting Miesha. Even if she wins, she'll still be mocked relentlessly.

And then if the talk show tour starts up again with all the smiles and all the "best female fighter in the world" crap...it will just look terrible. That's why I thought avenging the loss was bigger than having the belt. The belt changes nothing in this regard.

It's going to bother me even more if now all of a sudden Ronda's "ready" for UFC 200. Though, I guess that's not much worse than Jose Aldo calling McGregor out last night after not being willing to fight him when RDA pulled. Ah, the land of opportunity, lol. :lol:

Miesha may have only gotten 2 out of 9 takedowns, but she kept at it with proper wrestling techniques which everyone knew was going to be the big question mark when it came to Holly. As good as Ronda is at Judo, she doesn't have good wrestling and will have to spend alot of time learning and drilling wrestling takedowns to make that a threat. Ronda's hope by rushing in is to then bully and get the Judo takedown. It has worked against all her other opponents so she was flabbergasted when it didn't.

You barely even learn and never practice wrestling takedowns in Judo. If you do single leg, double leg, ankle pick, you are disqualified. Match is over. You can not shoot for a takedown.

If Ronda just stayed to the outside she would've just kept getting chewed up. Holly would've never come to her. She would just keep her distance and pepper her. She would've still lost, just not in the same spectacular highlight reel style. The skills Ronda has do not match up well with Holly.

I agree and have said before that Edmond is a crap coach. She would've still likely lost the fight, but if she at least tried a few different techniques or different strategies she would've had a chance to get her down. Instead Edmond told her she was doing great and keep doing what she was doing.

And that is garbage matchmaking. Ridiculous.

Ronda's last fight she looks horrible, gets clowned on and ko'd. She then gets to come back and challenge the new champion. It isn't even a rematch, she just straight up gets to fight for the belt coming off a KO loss to someone else.

Make her fight Nunes, Zigano again, Holm or someone. That is Bellator level matchmaking here. They should be ashamed of themselves.

The more I think about it...I kind of get it from the UFC's money making perspective. Having Ronda fight Miesha now is the only way that fight is relevant again...thus $$$! Then, if Ronda does win, Holly beats Nunes....you have the Ronda/Holly rematch...thus $$$!

And it was largely assumed that if Holly won this, Ronda would be getting her next anyway. She is the #1 contender after all. So, from that perspective...it's not entirely ridiculous.

But I just don't know how you can seriously promote Ronda as champion if she beats Miesha and the Holly rematch is looming. Unless they fully embrace that and say stuff like "She got her belt back...but she still has to vanquish her demons", it would seem pretty stupid.

Granted, all of this is presumptuous and maybe Miesha HAS improved enough and she beats Ronda this time. Wouldn't that be something? Maybe Miesha was the real "Ronda Rousey" all along. Somebody call M. Night Shyamalan! lol

It's all about the money. In my opinion this is worse than an immediate rematch. This is just favoritism. Should be Holly vs Ronda to see who fights Tate.

After the panic attack and thrashing for Lorenzo, Dana decided to put his eggs back in the Ronda basket. Connor stopping Diaz was pretty much a certainty in their book, and that would just lead to the champ vs champ superfight and the biggest fight of all time (and now at UFC 200 since RDA would hopefully be ready for it).

It is funny how about 48 hours ago it was reported that Ronda would not speak about fighting. Interviewers were told if you mention fighting Ronda will drop the mic and just walk out. Now with these turn of evens she will be ready in 4 months.

It's going to bother me even more if now all of a sudden Ronda's "ready" for UFC 200. Though, I guess that's not much worse than Jose Aldo calling McGregor out last night after not being willing to fight him when RDA pulled. Ah, the land of opportunity, lol. :lol:
Can't really blamed Aldo for not accepting the fight since he only got less than two weeks notice and he wasn't in fighting shape to begin with. That would just be a bad move for his career or anyone else to accept a fight with someone that's been in camps for months and just knocked you out.

Can't really blamed Aldo for not accepting the fight since he only got less than two weeks notice and he wasn't in fighting shape to begin with. That would just be a bad move for his career or anyone else to accept a fight with someone that's been in camps for months and just knocked you out.
No, you definitely can't. But you also can't blame the UFC when they pass him over then either. Aldo has never really been much of a team player.

Potential UFC 200 match ups

Lawler vs GSP
Mcgregor vs Aldo
Tate vs Rousey
RDA vs Diaz
Edgar vs Holloway

Been more and more talk about GSP coming back. If not they could finally give Woodley his shot since I believe Wonderboy drew Rory. Would be a hell of a card if they all panned out

Edgar should get Connor in my opinion. Especially since he steamrolled Chad in the last fight.

Lawler vs GSP could be a fun fight (it could also be a GSP wrestling clinic), but if GSP wins is he going to be back in it? or will he retire again after another fight or two?

RDA should fight either Alvarez, Khabib, or Ferguson next. He stomped Diaz just over a year ago. Khabib and Ferguson fight in a month and could potentially be good to fight if they don't get injured (big maybe for Khabib)

Was catching up with the whole UFC Unstoppable presser this past weekend. Man was that great. They got a ton of a great fights from now til July which made me wonder what they would have for 200. The 145, 155, 170 and women's 135 strap are the only ones not scheduled. I don't believe Cerrone is scheduled either.

The numbers for 196 were revealed as well. 1.5 million buys, behind only UFC 100. Pretty incredible considering the last minute replacement and overall lackluster card aside from co and main event.

Overall really looking forward to these next few months. My picks are as follows:

JJJ over Gadelha
DJ over Cejudo
Cruz over Faber
Rockhold over Weidman
Jones over DC
Werdum over Miocic
Hunt over Mir
Rothwell over JDS
Arlovski over Reem
Wonderboy over Rory
Khabib over Ferguson
Mcgregor over Aldo but Edgar over Mcgregor
Edgar or Aldo both over Holloway

Definitely an exciting time to be a UFC fan

The New York Post just noticed that Miesha Tate is attractive, haha.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/13/miesha-tate-trades-gloves-for-stilettos-in-stunning-photo-shoot

She also seems to be one of the few to not make fun of Ronda for the "suicide comment" and offered her some legitimate advice.

http://entimports.com/2016/03/tate-advices-rousey-maybe-now-you-know-what-its-like-pick-yourself-back-up/

I'm still pulling for a Ronda/Miesha BFF situation, lol. In all seriousness though, I really hope Ronda cuts the mean girl bullshit. As much as she loves pro wrestling, this is her face turn moment. If she comes back being an asshole to Miesha again, she won't win back any fans. I'm a big a Ronda fan, and even I think enough is enough. She needs to show that she's learned something from all of this.

And Dillashaw is not liking the Cruz vs Faber matchup.

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/23021/dillashaw-disappointed-in-ufc-making-cruz-faber-iii

My favorite part is :

"I'm going to be ready and in shape if one of those guys gets hurt," Dillashaw said. "One of them is old and one of them is constantly hurt, so, you know, I've got a good chance.
Can't blame him. His fight with Cruz was a razor thin decision (I scored it for Dillishaw) and Faber hasn't been terribly impressive recently. Can't blame the UFC either, trying to maximize attention for one of its less popular weight classes.

bread's done
Back