Mockingbird Lowball Over! See 2nd post for totals and tracking. ALL ITEMS SHIPPED!

The helicopter flies decent, but definitely takes some getting used to. I think I have an extra set of blades for it too, I'll look for them and throw them in as well. The batteries last about 15min or so.

Also updated to this post.

No, it isn't iTunes...at least I don't think. Here is the text from the code paper that was with the game:

Visit www.bioshockinfinite.com/soundtrack and enter this code to download you digital copy of the BioShock Infinite soundtrack. Code is for one-time use only.

There is a bunch of legal jargon as well. None of which mention Apple or the iStore/iTunes.

Most likely closer to the 11 hour. Not guaranteed....the schedule for it was set when I still had a job... =(
I can stay up a bit later to monitor it now =P

though it probably wouldn't be wise to knock a game your trying to sell, could you give me an honest opinion on Myst 3? I played a bit of Riven, but got stuck pretty fast. The PS2 version seems to have mixed opinions. And sorry to here about your job, that always sucks:cry:

[quote name='Attikus']Most likely closer to the 11 hour. Not guaranteed....the schedule for it was set when I still had a job... =(
I can stay up a bit later to monitor it now =P[/QUOTE]
closer to 11 would be good since i'll be watching boxing tonight :bouncy:

Honestly, I never played the PS2 version of Myst 3...I got it from a roommate that left it when he moved out years and years ago. I had the PC version, and it wasn't much different than the others, but it had more character interaction and less of a 'mystery' feel to it since it was the 3rd in the series.
But as far as how the PS2 translates the gameplay, unfortunately I cannot comment. =(

[quote name='Attikus']Honestly, I never played the PS2 version of Myst 3...I got it from a roommate that left it when he moved out years and years ago. I had the PC version, and it wasn't much different than the others, but it had more character interaction and less of a 'mystery' feel to it since it was the 3rd in the series.
But as far as how the PS2 translates the gameplay, unfortunately I cannot comment. =([/QUOTE]

ok, thanks anyway;)

And that will do it. I'll get to work on the invoices and post em up. Check post #2 in the AM, if you need to get one sent to you, let me know, otherwise they will be in post 2. :)

[quote name='dodgeme']Its all good. I'd prefer to help a cag.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. That's why I let you have it. ;)

[quote name='Barney']sucks the match just ended.. came late..

i wanted the dead island steel book and the mgs hd :(

oh well
i misse dout[/QUOTE]

You should've bid your max amount then.

I'm off to bed. I'll update who's done what in the morning and get stuff packed for shipping on Monday/Tuesday. Those of you that bought the guides, please PM me your address so I can calculate shipping since those weigh much more than a simple game disc/case.

bread's done
Back