Mockingbird Lowball Over! See 2nd post for totals and tracking. ALL ITEMS SHIPPED!

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Lost King(No manual or FFXII demo disc) - $2.00

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D(90% sure that the Club Nintendo code is unused, not 100% sure) - $12.00

Mario Kart(Complete but no Club Nintendo Code) Pic - $7.50

just got to work. Posts and updates will be not forthcominguntil late tonight. I'll still post the "end" post between 10:15 and 10:45pm

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D(90% sure that the Club Nintendo code is unused, not 100% sure) - $16.00

Mario Kart(Complete but no Club Nintendo Code) Pic - $10.50

*EDIT- The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D(90% sure that the Club Nintendo code is unused, not 100% sure)- 17

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Posted up who's paid and whatnot. Packign will begin tomorrow. I hope to have the first round mailed out either tomorrow or Friday, depending on the weather.

Everyone who has paid up to this point, your items are boxed/packed up and will ship out today or tomorrow. I'll post the tracking afterwards. Thanks. Happy holidays :D

I still haven't received feedback from some people yet. Can you leave feedback if you get the chance. Thanks to those that already have though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back