Mockingbird Lowball Over! See 2nd post for totals and tracking. ALL ITEMS SHIPPED!

Thanks for the payments thus far guys. Packing stuff up today, hopefully will have most/if not all, packages that have been paid for shipped tomorrow.

More DC's posted for everyone that has paid so far(except Lyrical) Yours will be shipped tomorrow.

Ooga brought to my attention that a slipcover was a reprint on a game he won, I just want everyone to know, I haven't reprinted any slipcovers and what is included with the games is what was on it when I purchased it originally(I buy most of my games used), but if you notice one that is a reprint, then let me know and I'll see what I can do.

All items have been shipped. Will be updating everyone's feedback(all positive) within the next day or so. Don't worry, I haven't forgot. Just have a lot going on right now. :) Thanks everyone for your support. :D

Incoming lowball! Will be near the start of the month. Hopefully will have some more stuff than what's initially posted in that pic(sorry for crap quality, it was with my phone).

Will get individual pics up today(friday) sometime. Would like to start it saturday evening. Got a few extra things to toss in(other than what was pictured).

Do we know what the Zelda books are? My little brother would probably kill for one of those (whatever they are). I would try to win one as a late Christmas present. 

Do we know what the Zelda books are? My little brother would probably kill for one of those (whatever they are). I would try to win one as a late Christmas present.
Green is Spirit Tracks, Brown is Twilight Princess, and Dark Blue is Phantom Hourglass (although the picture is quite dark so it could actually be Skyward Sword, but the blue suggests PH). Going after Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass as I already have Spirit Tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green is Spirit Tracks, Brown is Twilight Princess, and Dark Blue is Phantom Hourglass (although the picture is quite dark so it could actually be Skyward Sword, but the blue suggests PH). Going after Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass as I already have Spirit Tracks.
Oh, does that mean they're guides? I was sorta hoping they were artbooks or even just blank notebooks. Either way, if you're going for Brown and Blue, I'll try my luck Spirit Tracks.

Ok! Pics are up, everything is set. This goes live tonight(12/15/2016) at 9pm. I will be at work at that time, but that's when it starts, so get your bids in at or after that time. :)

OK going to get some bids in here early to start you off =) Thanks for offering some great items!

Dissidia Final Fantasy(complete) Pic  - $1.00
GTA V Atomic Blimp Digital Download code(Free Shipping) - $1.00

Mario Kart(Complete but no Club Nintendo Code) Pic - $1.00

Best of luck on your lowball!

Don't think I'll be bidding, but your name and address are in some of the pics (on the health bill on the right), in case you wanna maybe not have those on the Internet.

Oh, does that mean they're guides? I was sorta hoping they were artbooks or even just blank notebooks. Either way, if you're going for Brown and Blue, I'll try my luck Spirit Tracks.
Yeah, they're game guides. They're the same as the regular edition ones just nice and hard bound. :D

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $1

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $1

Media Mail on the guides should be cheaper than standard right? It's showing up as $3.08 to me. Anyone else have experience with shipping using media mail?

Media Mail on the guides should be cheaper than standard right? It's showing up as $3.08 to me. Anyone else have experience with shipping using media mail?
not to shit up the thread w/o posting a bid, but yea its cheaper. just takes a few extra days. 3.08 for more than one guide? that seems too cheap. I sent a guide from my lowball just the other day (RE 6 CE) and from Pittsburgh to someplacein Cali, $4.33

Thanks Masa!

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $5

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $5

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $6
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $6

:)

Just a quick question...are you charging actual shipping for items?  If so, please let me know because there are a few things I'd like to bid on if that's the case =). Thanks!

Just a quick question...are you charging actual shipping for items? If so, please let me know because there are a few things I'd like to bid on if that's the case =). Thanks!
Standard lowball shipping rules apply, i updated the OP with the details. I can't believe I left that out. >.>

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $8

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $8

And now that I think about it. It was you that I bought my original Twilight Princess guide from. lol

The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $8

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Collectors Edition Hardback Guide - $8

And now that I think about it. It was you that I bought my original Twilight Princess guide from. lol
:D repeat customers are always welcome.

bread's done
Back