Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

Yeah, my brother shares the account with me though & we're both about the same skill level. So instead of that 2 days I have into the game it's more like 1 for me.

But during thanksgiving week my numbers are gonna be going up mad because I'll be playing nonstop. My hopes are that I'll be in the top 1,000 of most kills by the end of that week.

Definitely gonna get in on this tonight. Thanks for the invite LordKefka.

I recently played a few rounds last night and either they were really bad players, or I might be a better player than I realize. A few clan matches will give me a much better idea.

I'll have to get in on this next week....after expunging myself of Uncharted 2 and Demon's Souls...just to see how back I suck at this (again).

I just got the game Friday night and finally found myself a working mic.
DocBacca=RushKing
Experience:Intermediate (hopefully)
Available:All week (nights)
Timezone: Central
Mic: Yes

I found that riot shield and throwing knife is infinite lulz. The last they expect is a projectile as fast as a knife coming from someone with a shield. Though this really doesn't work on laggy games, like when all the euros are on late at night.

Finally recieved game.

Diad (CAG) = Diadumenos (PSN)

Experience: Intermediate (played CoD4, Battlefield: B-Company, TeamFortress 2)
Availablity: Sun pm/Wed pm/Thu/Fri/Sat pm
Timezone: free time varies a lot
Mic: you knows it

See you server side!

Tonight was great. Gotta love that game of riot shields only. Next week will probly be rocket launchers only & knives only.

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

Yeah that was fun, specially since I finally got enough killstreaks to try out the chopper ended up 35 and 2 best game ive had so far.

I will be on starting this weekend. Its my wifes birthday on Friday and I have been crazy busy at work.. for year end. like 14 hours yesterday, left work and had to be back in 10 hours the drive is 30 minutes each way, hopefully it pays off with a bonus.

It was great playing with everyone yesterday night! I haven't played CoD since the original CoD on the PC and am absolutely amazed at how many campers there are and how much I suck now ):

Is there any way I can play with a traditional mouse and keyboard? I'm just terrible with the controller.

[quote name='pogipinoy27']It was great playing with everyone yesterday night! I haven't played CoD since the original CoD on the PC and am absolutely amazed at how many campers there are and how much I suck now ):

Is there any way I can play with a traditional mouse and keyboard? I'm just terrible with the controller.[/QUOTE]Nope, there is no way to use a mouse & keyboard for MW2 on the PS3. I think the only game that is possible on is "Unreal Tournament III".

[quote name='Diad']Diad (CAG) = Diadumenos (PSN)

Timezone: free time varies a lot
[/QUOTE]Can I please get the timezone you live in?

combatrhombus = combatrhombus
Experience: Intermediate
Availablity: All nights, (nights)
Timezone:EST

Haven't been able to stop playing multiplayer very addicting.

Just played against snake and that was the worst game I've ever had. Every time I'd spawn I'd run 2 feet and get shot. I'd knife someone only to see them 10 feet away, alive, then they'd shoot me. Ping is fine, man, horrible game.

RumaruDrathas = RumaruDrathas

Experience: Intermediate, maybe Advanced but I'm not a good judge of that
Availablity: Sun/Fri/Sat (nights) but somewhat intermittently (trying to graduate and all of that)
Timezone: EST

[quote name='SynGamer']Just played against snake and that was the worst game I've ever had. Every time I'd spawn I'd run 2 feet and get shot. I'd knife someone only to see them 10 feet away, alive, then they'd shoot me. Ping is fine, man, horrible game.[/QUOTE]

Did you really?

I didnt even notice.

I got 3 games in last night before I had to quit.

I literally turned it on, updated the PS3, installed MW2, updated that... went to multiplayer and that crappy orientation... after that I turned it off, thinking I had hit single player... then went to multi again and jumped in..

I didnt do too terrible I didnt think, my 3rd game was the worst. I think I am level 3-4 or so in the 3 games I played.

I have no idea where I am, or going with the maps and it doesnt help that it randomly respawns you.. the good thing is I didnt get camped. Most people were well above me.

Was I against you or? My connection is not the fastest, but I have not had anyone complain before. Was it me all over the place?

I have to take some time to join a clan, etc.. but it looked like that unlocks at level 6 or something.

I think it could be really fun. i need to figure out how to zoom with the sniper if I can. I normally dont do those characters, but when I unlocked him I tried it out. I can aim through the scope but couldnt zoom. Also it appeared that I had two throwable grenade types and I didnt know how to switch that... maybe tonight after we get home from celebrating my wifes birthday I will try... probably not though.. Going to be a Saturday night for me this weekend.

I'm up for some clan games. I don't like playing with randoms much. Sometimes my connection is wonky though.

xinoart = xinoart ;)
Experience: Intermediate/Advanced
Availability: Everyday (usually afternoons & evenings)
Timezone: CST

[quote name='Snake2715']Did you really?

I didnt even notice.

I got 3 games in last night before I had to quit.

I literally turned it on, updated the PS3, installed MW2, updated that... went to multiplayer and that crappy orientation... after that I turned it off, thinking I had hit single player... then went to multi again and jumped in..

I didnt do too terrible I didnt think, my 3rd game was the worst. I think I am level 3-4 or so in the 3 games I played.

I have no idea where I am, or going with the maps and it doesnt help that it randomly respawns you.. the good thing is I didnt get camped. Most people were well above me.

Was I against you or? My connection is not the fastest, but I have not had anyone complain before. Was it me all over the place?

I have to take some time to join a clan, etc.. but it looked like that unlocks at level 6 or something.

I think it could be really fun. i need to figure out how to zoom with the sniper if I can. I normally dont do those characters, but when I unlocked him I tried it out. I can aim through the scope but couldnt zoom. Also it appeared that I had two throwable grenade types and I didnt know how to switch that... maybe tonight after we get home from celebrating my wifes birthday I will try... probably not though.. Going to be a Saturday night for me this weekend.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't you it was the room.

Noob to the clan thing should be on tonight sometime after ten do i just need to add people that are on this forum, then to we go from there or what?

Opps..... read back a few pages I get now. Brain fart

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to playing with a group, connection flakes out every now and again but I usually don't have many problems.

Mad39er = Mad39er
Experience: Intermediate
Availability: Evenings
Timezone: EST

You guys need to find a different time or day rather than Tuesday at 10pm. Socom nights are Tuesday/Sunday at 10pm EST and have been that way for 1 year+...Considering the entire Socom clan except for a few hardcore players would also like to play with the CAG MW2 clan, it doesnt make much sense to have them at the exact same time. Please consider rectifying the schedule

Yeah, that problem came to my mind, but since I didn't get any complaints about it I decided to just keep it. Either way, Friday is our main night, so what night works best for your Socom guys?

Also, I'll be sure to throw in plenty of TPS games for team.

Did you change your CAG Name?? Previously blader16? I was going to PM you about it to keep the board clear.

Well anything other than Tuesday at 10EST works. Looks like FP is done with Wednesday, RFG has Thursday and Monday. Wednesday and Saturday are completely open..Monday at 10pm looks open as well since I dont think there are *too* many RF/COD players beyond metaly and MisterB. The problem with Tuesday is that the almost the whole Socom clan wants to play MW2 as well. You could do Tuesday 8pmEST but that screws over the West Coast people

Yes, I did change my name from blader16. I've outgrown it, since I came up with it when I was about 6. Kefka is one of the bosses in FF3 If your wondering.

After reviewing the schedule of the people who signed up, it looks like the best days for people who can't make it to Friday are either Sunday & Wednesday. But Sunday isn't an option since FP has it, so it looks like it'll be wednesday.

Hey, stop making fun of me....I'm watching.;)

I did start playing MW2 online, but its going to be difficult for me to make CAG nights since I wake up at 5am every day and go to bed just before 10 every night (work is at 7am). I will just be playing with friends from here, work, old friends, etc.

Nothing wrong with changing the CAG name, because I did the same thing a few years ago here.

Just to make it clear for the people who haven't been following the last few posts:

The Tuesday game night has been moved to Wednesday!

Just came across my first glitcher. Map was High Rise (?), the asshole was on the crane way off to the side of the map. I killed him, but he got a few of us first. We still won the match :)

bread's done
Back