Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

[quote name='Kandal']I find the Riot shield only A RIOT!@#!@ Freaking hilarious.[/QUOTE]bravo bravo. :applause::applause::lol:

Join in on one of the clan nights when we form a line and bum rush people with them. Or we do a: "THIS IS SPARTA!" thing where we setup 2 lines of people in a private match & we do a wall of death rush.

Okay, I want in on the CAG game night :D

PSN is posted in Google spread sheet w/some notes
Experience: Advanced
Availability: Pretty much any day after 6PM
Timezone: PST
Mic: No

bendeco45 = electricmayhem11

Experience: Intermediate
Availability: most weeknights
Timezone: EST
Mic: Yes

i am planning on getting on this wednesday for the game.

Damn PS3 freezing up each time the game begins to start. Started with just random freezing after the game would end but now cant even play online anymore. Works fine on other games just with the MW2. Any fixes to this issue? Anyone else have that problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I want in but, finals are next week so not until like the 15th
Mic: have 1 need help to get it working it is connected to PS3 but nothing shows up when I try to talk
exp: beg-Int (1-1) K/D r.

[quote name='Bmac1775']Damn PS3 freezing up each time the game begins to start. Started with just random freezing after the game would end but now cant even play online anymore. Works fine on other games just with the MW2. Any fixes to this issue? Anyone else have that problem?[/QUOTE]

I have had it a few times.. its odd for me it actually it will make the screen freeze and smear almost. I forget what its called but various bits of color etc come up on the screen and its frozen. I have to do a reset from the console as the PS buttons stops functioning..

Only game its happening on and only online for me as well.

[quote name='serenitygod']OK I want in but, finals are next week so not until like the 15th
Mic: have 1 need help to get it working it is connected to PS3 but nothing shows up when I try to talk
exp: beg-Int (1-1) K/D r.[/QUOTE]

Bluetooth, wired?

My guess is you either synched the bluetooth or plugged in the USB cable for a wired mic then went to the game.

You have to go to system and settings and find accessories, click that I believe and then you can tell the PS3 what to use that device for? Incoming and outgoing voice, just one or the other, etc.

ok thanks. I will look for that. However no i don't have a wired headset I just used my H5805 headset told to sync and then connect. I didn't realize I needed to tell the system what the device is used for.

[quote name='Snake2715']I have had it a few times.. its odd for me it actually it will make the screen freeze and smear almost. I forget what its called but various bits of color etc come up on the screen and its frozen. I have to do a reset from the console as the PS buttons stops functioning..

Only game its happening on and only online for me as well.[/QUOTE]

Had this happen alot in U2 and some in MW2 it comes in spurts for me. Maybe 3 times a night then nothing for a week.

[quote name='serenitygod']OK I want in but, finals are next week so not until like the 15th
exp: beg-Int (1-1) K/D r.[/QUOTE]K, just repost on the 15th & I'll add you, or post in this format:

Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST
Mic: Yes/No

example:

Availability: Everyday

Well I'm gonna see how tonight goes, but the clan nights will probably become private matches only. Because of how fucking ridiculous the party system is, especially with 9 people in a ground war.

It constantly drops random people, or splits the group up randomly, or the "host couldn't migrate" & it breaks the whole group up.. etc...

I swear I have to send out new rounds of invites after almost every public game we play & even if I get them in the party, we'll probably lose them when we join a game.

Another common thing is when you join a game, it'll split the party & the host up. Where the host will go to a new game separately & the rest of the group will stay together.

Aw shit, I just reached my max number of friends on the PSN, so if you are 1 of the 3 or 4 people who I haven't added, message me on the PSN saying so, & Ill get somebody to add you to invite you.

There's a few people who either stopped playing or sold U2, so i'm gonna be sending out PMs to clear up my list.

I am down for playing tonight, sorry for the late response

Experience:Intermediate
Availablity: Sun/Fri/Sat (nights)

[quote name='Snake2715']I have had it a few times.. its odd for me it actually it will make the screen freeze and smear almost. I forget what its called but various bits of color etc come up on the screen and its frozen. I have to do a reset from the console as the PS buttons stops functioning..

Only game its happening on and only online for me as well.
[/QUOTE]

That's happening to me too. What sku do you guys have? I have the 60 gb unit and now that I actually thought about it, it seems as the same issue that killed my original system. I'm not going to play this anymore. I have no trust in CoD.

In CoD4, on my original system, tt would freeze randomly online, since that's all I played at first and didn't seem to affect offline. Than the last time I did it froze there too and killed my system. It seems whatever bug or error this is, is still in the game. Would've thought they would've fixed this after CoD3, then CoD4 but I guess not.

Best turnout we've had so far:
Picture005.jpg

Great games tonight, hopefully this'll keep continuing.

-----

If you're ever in need of ammo, just give 'RumaruDrathas' a call, & he'll cook up a grenade...

-----

P.S. - I'm really depressed that I'm gonna be away from 'Her' for the whole night...:cry::cry: ;)

EDIT: HaHa, who's been messing with the OP tags? :lol:

We'll be doing that riot shield thing this Friday.

yep, it was fun tonight. i'm not too sure about that knives only mode though. i need to practice up with the throwing knife. plus that map sucks with that many people, you end up spawning on top of one another way too often.

not sure what was going on with my bluetooth headset. i took it off and set it on the couch so i could use the bathroom. my apologies if it was killing everyone with feedback for a long time. i think the battery might have been dying.

thanks everyone for adding me. i'll try to make it back on next wednesday.

Kefka - got your PM. yes.

I haven't been able to go online with my ps3 the last three days due to "network error." Hopefully, it will fix itself by Sunday. It usually fixes itself. I don't know how or why.

@jax2001 - Sadly, no. Well it's partly possible, but it would take awhile to set it up... If it doesn't just drop us all like normal.

[quote name='LordKefka06']We'll be doing that riot shield thing this Friday.[/QUOTE]

I tried to add you on PSN but it says you reached max friends already. I JUST got One Man Army and would love to get in on the action for the riot shield thing. Please let me know!

Shit i would have gotten on but I forgot and I was playing Borderlands (PC) With my brother.I had to buy a new router 2 ports died then I could not get online AT&T DSL blows. I WILL Be their on Saturday.

The problem with that Jax is people come in and then see the clan if you will and jump out. Last week we all had to change our tags till the last second...

Otherwise it would start to prep for the match, then people would drop out and it would search for players again...

I missed last night, I was completely bushed and trying to recover from lighting multiple things on fire(including my sneaker), by the time I remembered and it was 11 pm. Looks like it was a good turn out, I'm aiming to make it for Friday. I may have to stop a kill streak or two of yours Kefka just to feel better about missing game night :p

JLJL = AWBMWE90 (PSN)

Experience: Beginner
Availablity: Fri/Sat (nights)

Add me!!

Kagekiri= HitokiriC2k (psn)

Experience: Intermediate to Advanced
Availablity: Mon-Fri Nights mostly

Hey everyone add me and hope to get in a couple of matches with you guys.

Little late to the party, but am interested in playing.

Daminion = DaMinion

Availablity: Any

Had a great time yesterday. Thanks guys. Looking forward for the next.
-Fluffy Pancakes

really fun games last night! Oh and to the guy who asked if I was filipino the answer is yes. I have no clue why my mic wasn't working yesterday -_-

How the hell did I not think about it!

Javelin knife-only fight!

We have to do it on Friday before they patch it.

[quote name='LordKefka06']How the hell did I not think about it!

Javelin knife-only fight!

We have to do it on Friday before they patch it.[/QUOTE]

That sounds completely insane. I'm down! This time I'll only do it on the matches that are designated :p. I just wanted to see how easy it was to replicate and what it played like. I can just imagine all of the domino effects we'll have going on! Sounds like good laughs to me.

3 person only?! damn. I had to call it quits because my Son wanted to play. I'll be sure to ask my friends to join Cag night next week.

Well I tried to join but the invite was old and you didn't send a new one :p. I don't think MW2 has the legs that MW1 did. I miss that multiplayer game. This one pales in comparison sadly.

[quote name='xinoart']Well I tried to join but the invite was old and you didn't send a new one :p. I don't think MW2 has the legs that MW1 did. I miss that multiplayer game. This one pales in comparison sadly.[/QUOTE]

How so? The only thing that pisses me off in this game is the same thing that pissed me off in MW1: stupid players that screw up your game. Like you're sneaking up on the enemy's team with a silenced weapon and a teammate that was following you wanted to steal some kill for him/herself so he/she decided to spray that stupid not silenced gun but did not kill anyone and also tell the enemies we're behind. Good going! I just love how often that happens in MW2. >.>

bread's done
Back