Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

[quote name='Snake2715']Syn,

I think youcan get up there, if its the level I am thinking of..[/QUOTE]

I've NEVER seen anyone up there, and I didn't see anything leading to it for people to use to get there...

Just to confirm, that is not a glitch. I'll show you guys where all the good/secret spots are on "high rise" during the next clan night.

Is there a way I am missing to just observe a match? Spectator mode?

I swear I saw someone doing that in one of my matches.

It would be good for me to do I think.... also I may need to change myself to beginner... MY K/D ratio is hit or miss depending on a lot of things.

@syngamer - I don't know if you can spectate, but we can see I'd it's possible during a clan night.

@everbody - Sorry for not sending out invites on a regular basis, it's due to the fact that I am grinding FFA to get my kills / K : D ratio up. I will however be sending invites out everday in about 2 days.

[quote name='LordKefka06']@everbody - Sorry for not sending out invites on a regular basis, it's due to the fact that I am grinding FFA to get my kills / K : D ratio up. I will however be sending invites out everday in about 2 days.[/QUOTE]

Wait you need your k/d up?!? I saw your stats. They're better than anyone else on my friend's list. :p

[quote name='xinoart']Wait you need your k/d up?!? I saw your stats. They're better than anyone else on my friend's list. :p[/QUOTE]

QFT.

I won't be able to make it this wednesday ): Have a lot of family over

[quote name='xinoart']Wait you need your k/d up?!? I saw your stats. They're better than anyone else on my friend's list. :p[/QUOTE]

yeah what was it last night? 1.92 to 1 or 1.98 to 1.....

Does anyone know about a spectator mode? I noticed people watching again last night.. I cant seem to find that... maybe I need to re read the book again, maybe its in there.

Am I looking for an invite or do I just put the clan tag on myself? This is the first CoD I am playing online.. I posted early on in the thread before all the questions were asked so I will re-post now.

fuss = SoCalDude
Experience: Intermediate
Availablity: Mon/Tue(nights) for sure. Sat/Sun/Thurs nights are iffy
Timezone: PST
Mic: Yes

fuss,

I asked the same question, I was unsure. I know with KZ2 you had to have the invite.. here I am not sure..

Not sure if there is a spectator mode either..

Hopefully someone chimes in.

At 7PST I'll be sending out invites (not today), & the only way I can do that is if you're on my friends list.

Also, the clan tag does nothing. It just shows other people that we are a group.

------

During Wednesdays game, I'll be running you guys through all the secret spots on 'High Rise'. Such as shown here. Here are 2 spots on the map 'Afghan' that most people don't know.

Pavi Gill=pgill94-(PSN)
Experience=Intermediate
Availability=Friday,Saturday and sometimes Thursday.(Nights)
Mic=Yes
Time Zone=PST

Just as a heads up, the Pavelow & Care Drops don't count towards your future killstreak rewards.

Also, the harrier can shoot other people's stuff down. I called in a harrier yesterday & then an enemy called in a pavelow & my harrier shot his down with 2 missles. Same thing happened when I called in my chopper gunner & an enemy's harrier shot it down. You also get the points & it shows your name if your harrier destroys anything.

[quote name='nfs3freak']alright guys. see ya'll tonight. get ready to get merkd.[/QUOTE]Damn, you missed out. You plan on making it on Friday?

[quote name='Apushmataha']Alright, I'm ready for another night. I thought I missed it last night. A turkey in every oven and a cap in every ass!:twoguns:[/QUOTE]Can you make it to Friday?

[quote name='jax2001']minor eye injury today so i'll miss out on things tonight. happy thanksgiving[/QUOTE]Hope that goes well for you. When do you think you'll be better?

[quote name='enufs8d']bladder - any tips on getting better ? im not getting ax pros anytime soon.[/QUOTE]Sorry dude, there's really nothing I can tell you. Did you put any time into MW1?

-----

We lost about 3 people becaue an unexpected Socom game was going on. And there was probly another 3 people (not on my friends list) from the Socom group that woulda wanted to join but the game got in the way.

[quote name='SynGamer']After this week I should be free to play around 10 PM EST finally.[/QUOTE]Cool, hope to play with you soon. I also updated the Google docs on your profile.

Good games tonight. At one point we had a max of 9, so we stayed public the whole time.

During the night, some guy mentioned my post about the secret spots & so 4 of us ran through all of them in a private match. IGN just came out with a video for the map 'Estate', so I'll be doing those if anybody asks.

dang. crap went down last night so I wasn't able to get on and play for game night.
hope it was tight.
played estate today and d-bags were campin the bottom house on teh back roof.
didn't realize these spots, but this dude got taken out so bad every time cuz he always went there.
lame ppl gotta use these places to get an advantage (*ahem* blader)
jk bro

It's my house! GTFO, take a few bullets to the head, or have a knife to the ass.

Man, I forgot how good my family's Thanksgiving food was.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Add me, psn: blitz6speed

I do ok, when im in my groove i usually place top 3 every match. West coast, so cal time zone.[/QUOTE]Can I get this additional information from you? Also, just out of curiosity, where do you like in SoCal?

Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST
Mic: Yes/No

example:

Experience: Advanced
Availability: Everyday
Timezone: PST

Had fun Wednesday, looking forward to being there for Friday. I've got a new sniper class I've been working on that should be good.

[quote name='Mad39er']Had fun Wednesday, looking forward to being there for Friday. I've got a new sniper class I've been working on that should be good.[/QUOTE]Cool, we could use a good sniper. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Kefka, My 2EZ Clan and I have been beasting up the Public. I would so love to join CAG nights but, WE just enjoy beating up those public too much that I tend to lose track of the MW2 CAG nights.

We don't have a forum, nor are we a real clan haha. We're just a bunch of friends and family members who invited other friends and family members and you kinda get the picture right?

LordKefka06 could have used ya yesterday. Some guy was kickin the crap out of me and the other 6 players in free for all, he went 36-3 first game(ended with nuke) and 33-1 second game(ending with nuke). I was second in both those games with 7-4 first and 10-6 second game....WTF

yea, I’m not that good but that guy was ridiculous! both matches ended with 4 or more minutes to play

looking forward to the games tonight! I'm not sure if I'll be running with my knifer, spy, or sniper class though. It doesn't matter to me, plus I tend to change them after awhile anyway. ;)

Added to the OP: "Please show up 5-10 minutes before the game time & wait idle in the lobby while you wait for an invite."

[quote name='blueweltall']Is tonight game cancel? Been waiting in the lobby for an invite.[/QUOTE]

Added you but you're not online?

[quote name='blueweltall']Is tonight game cancel? Been waiting in the lobby for an invite.[/QUOTE]I sent out invites to everybody, I doubt I missed you, but I guess I might have. Sorry about that.

-----

Good games tonight. However, we'll probably be making clan nights private matches from now on. The party system is complete garbage & I'm constantly having to re-invite people back because of randomly getting kicked/split apart.

[quote name='LordKefka06']I sent out invites to everybody, I doubt I missed you, but I guess I might have. Sorry about that.

-----

Good games tonight. However, we'll probably be making clan nights private matches from now on. The party system is complete garbage & I'm constantly having to re-invite people back because of randomly getting kicked/split apart.[/QUOTE]

Or it could just be me. Not sure if I did the time conversion right, I was on at 8 GMT.

[quote name='blueweltall']Or it could just be me. Not sure if I did the time conversion right, I was on at 8 GMT.[/QUOTE]It should be 3 AM for you...:D

[quote name='blueweltall']Okay.. maybe I'm that good at math. I was on at 8:00 mountain time. Game tommorrow night?[/QUOTE]8 PM MST is the correct time, & The game nights are Wednesday & Friday, but I'm also on every night.

[quote name='blueweltall']Or it could just be me. Not sure if I did the time conversion right, I was on at 8 GMT.[/QUOTE]8 PM GMT = 12 AM PST
3 PM GMT = 7 PM PST. (game time)

I would have joined but I was trying to get my buddies to get off my PSN profile. They both suck with the console controllers and were were not helping my stats(lol). Their main is PC so I they wanted to see the differences Pc Vs PS3.

We ended up playing New Super Mario Bros Wii.
NSMB + 4 people + Beer = Total Chaos

PSN: Fluffy-Pancakes-

Experience: Intermediate
Availablity: Mostly weekends
Timezone: CST

CAG in training.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gspoon']I would have joined but I was trying to get my buddies to get off my PSN profile. They both suck with the console controllers and were were not helping my stats(lol). Their main is PC so I they wanted to see the differences Pc Vs PS3.

We ended up playing New Super Mario Bros Wii.
NSMB + 4 people + Beer = Total Chaos[/QUOTE]
HaHa, sounds like a good time. Hopefully you'll be there next week.

bread's done
Back