Modern Warfare 2 CAG Clan - Wednesday/Friday @ 7PST/10EST

yeah I was at shitty work all evening. Imma hop on here soon though...

Edit: Or not. Stupid fucking work...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to have to bail on Cag game night on Fridays and sometimes on Wednesday as well because of work.. Sorry

What happened last night ?

I only got one game then everybody disappeared except for znxchunky.
When I backed up to the lobby I went to far then could not get back.

[quote name='luan87us']How so? The only thing that pisses me off in this game is the same thing that pissed me off in MW1: stupid players that screw up your game. Like you're sneaking up on the enemy's team with a silenced weapon and a teammate that was following you wanted to steal some kill for him/herself so he/she decided to spray that stupid not silenced gun but did not kill anyone and also tell the enemies we're behind. Good going! I just love how often that happens in MW2. >.>[/QUOTE]

Stupid teammates suck. That will change over time though. MW1 had better maps, great distances (mostly) for snipers and for people with assault classes. You could have a widely different class for each member and still control the map if the players were smart enough. MW2 just seems like a total cluster**** to me though. A LMG should not lose a fightfire to a pistol, ever. Yet it happens constantly. It rarely happened in MW1. They seemed to have changed the balance to make this game more idiot friendly but destroyed what made MW1 so much fun in the first place. Not to mention raising prestige to level 70 and the stupid FMJ challenges. There's a lot more wrong with the game than just that, but this is a clan thread not a discussion so I'm sorry I digressed :p

I would'a been on last night, but my turnout will be random until I get a different job. Hoping that'll happen in the near future. Working overnights kills me cuz I haven't got used to sleeping in the day well, and it's been like...7 months.

Good to have seen ya'll on on Wednesday tho. Good mix of ppl of different skill lvls, it's all about the fun (for most of us anyway, except for Kefka, jk)

[quote name='GoclFaThEr']Ill join. PSN=Rooskydoosky[/QUOTE]Can I get this additional info?

Experience: Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced
Availablity: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat (nights)
Timezone: PST/MST/CST/EST
Mic: Yes/No

example:

Experience: Advanced
Availability: Everyday
Timezone: PST
Mic: Yes

Oddly enough I only made the game night on Friday because I was trying to get Prestiged. Completely accidental, since I only realized it was Friday clan night early this morning.

I am now working on my first Prestige so bear with me in that regard, I have no stingers or bling just yet. I miss Bling the most.

Oh and it looks like the IW match making patch was screwing too much with my router because it spazzed out when you guys were inviting me. I had to put my PS3 under the DMZ option. Matchmaking flies for me now though. Looking forward to Wednesday.

[quote name='Mad39er']Oh and it looks like the IW match making patch was screwing too much with my router because it spazzed out when you guys were inviting me. I had to put my PS3 under the DMZ option. Matchmaking flies for me now though. Looking forward to Wednesday.[/QUOTE]I doubt it'll make a difference, but I'll try putting my PS3 on a dynamic IP & DMZ.

[quote name='nfs3freak']Good mix of ppl of different skill lvls, it's all about the fun (for most of us anyway, except for Kefka, jk)[/QUOTE]Mind explaining what this word: "Fun" is?

IMG_0139.jpg

:lol:;) :whee:

People are getting better online...I got nuked about 6 times yesterday (all by different people). It's a nice twist on the game but depressing to get nuked.

psn = evilwon
exp = intermediate (although I've not played MW2 much yet)
avail = Wed, maybe Thur, Sun
Timezone = CST
Mic = if I can find it ;) that's a No for the moment...that's what having a 3 year old does...things disappear....

Today is Wednesday right? Bump for CAG night. Hopefully there will be a good showing. I wanna get Bling by the end of the night.

Yep.

:whee: Bump For Game Night! (BFGN!) :whee:

-----

[quote name='Mad39er']I wanna get Bling by the end of the night.[/QUOTE]We'll probably be sticking to private matches. So you might wanna play some publics first to get your Bling Pro. Either way, it's gonna be hard to get kills when my knife is gonna be up your ass the whole game. ;)

[quote name='LordKefka06']Yep.

:whee: Bump For Game Night! (BFGN!) :whee:

-----

We'll probably be sticking to private matches. So you might wanna play some publics first to get your Bling Pro. Either way, it's gonna be hard to get kills when my knife is gonna be up your ass the whole game. ;)[/QUOTE]

OMG, it's awn. I'm gonna have to go Dane Cook on your ass. Gaylord :lol:

Kafka, you love your knife in people's asses.
Damn, I missed another (I'm guessing) awesome game night. Hopefully I'll wake up in time for tomorrow night's. Sucks that I can only get an hour in before I gotta get ready for work.

it was fun last night. i prefer the objective games, but that's probably because i would prefer to not get completely poaned playing FFA. you might want to downgrade my experience level from intermediate to n00b. sheesh!

PSN - machindo

Experience: Beginner/Intermediate
Availablity: Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun (nights)
Timezone: CST
Mic: No

I play a mean Demoman.

Had some pretty good games last night. Gotta love that 11 knife killstreak for the AC-130 game winning kill. Also, you guys lucked out that I didn't have my nuke yet. However, I'll have it ready for tomorrow nights game.

After most people left, we were left with 6 people, so we decided to do some Search & Destroy. And man did we sure murk all the teams we came across.

cod knocked me outta the party when we started to go public matches. with the lag i was having yesterday i just decided to sign off.

Yeah, ontop of that, Mader39er & somebody had trouble accepting the invite. So they didn't get to play for the first 3 or 4 games.

beating a clan in a match = very satisfying too bad it didnt continue for a few more kills i would have gotten the nuke

Was tired and left early, I tried to do some FFA matches but I couldn't muster up enough effort. 16-18 people on Rust was just nuts though. I did like the team deathmatch though, actual Clan vs Clan was the most fun for me.

I have to say I enjoy the public matches more. Otherwise we're just running around and killing each other with no goal in mind. Which can be fun, but doing private matches only isn't as much fun. I of course would rather play objective gametypes over plain FFA or TDM as well though, so maybe I'm in the minority here. That's not the reason I haven't played for the past week though. Been trying to download all of my PSN purchases to my new slim so I can do a pristine backup.

Hey,I just got the infected title so if anyone needs it,just send me a friend request and I can set up a 3rd person one on one match.

[quote name='kagekiri']Good game last night. Sorry had to leave :( We should do more clan matches though[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mowmow']beating a clan in a match = very satisfying too bad it didnt continue for a few more kills i would have gotten the nuke[/QUOTE]Yeah. It wasn't really a clan though. It was just a buddy of mine and a bunch of his friends. Either way, we'll probably be doing that again some time soon.

Also, I might be able to setup another "clan" match with another friend of mine.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Today was fun. We should do more FFA knives, no scopes and launchers![/QUOTE]Yeah, I mean to do those, but for some reason I keep forgetting to. So you guys have to remind me if you wanna do some "only" stuff.

[quote name='xinoart']I have to say I enjoy the public matches more. Otherwise we're just running around and killing each other with no goal in mind. Which can be fun, but doing private matches only isn't as much fun. I of course would rather play objective gametypes over plain FFA or TDM as well though, so maybe I'm in the minority here. That's not the reason I haven't played for the past week though. Been trying to download all of my PSN purchases to my new slim so I can do a pristine backup.[/QUOTE]The reason I pretty much do all FFA, is because it's the only mode in which everybody can talk to each other. I'll try & start throwing in a few more objective modes however.

[quote name='snakelda']Hey,I just got the infected title so if anyone needs it,just send me a friend request and I can set up a 3rd person one on one match.[/QUOTE]Thanks for passing it on to me. His offer is also valid with me.

Hopefully I can get the STD title. Which is where you pass it on to the person that knives you.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I just got the STD title if anyone wants it. Does it have to be a public match to pass it on?[/QUOTE]Not sure if it can be done in private but I can help you get the Infected title if you need it.What is your PSN name?

[quote name='nfs3freak']
glad we playin on a ps3 not 360 version?
script out there now gettin passed around on the matches causing an unlimited ammo glitch..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yYlUUV3dU&feature=player_embedded[
[/QUOTE]Thats some crazy shit. It would be sick if they added that as an actual mode. Where it would be a normal Ground Wars, but there would be unlimited ammo & no reloading. It would of course be unranked & no team killing.

Serves them right for buying a X360, however.

All right, getting this back to the top. I'm in again tonight. Knife fight reminder and some strategy matches!

i'm in for tonight, and would prefer a few objective games as well.

i'll try to log on early so hopefully i won't have any problems joining the party.

[quote name='Mad39er']BFGN. I vote for everybody vs Kefka. Private match, of course.[/QUOTE]
Yea, we get pistols he uses knives!

Holy jeez, we got powned in those last couple matches.

Crazy though, going from 10+ peeps the past couple weeks ago to like 4-6 tonight

bread's done
Back