Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (360/PS3) ~$120 shipped @ Frys.com

Perfect*Ending

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yes, ~$120 shipped. :hot:

($99.99 + tax + shipping = ~$120)

Since this version is sold out pretty much everywhere, and if you can't find it in store, this is a possibility.

I know this is not the greatest deal ever, but if you really want it and cannot find it, you now have a choice--an expensive choice, but much better than the prices on eBay/Amazon.

Jeez haha appreciate the effort but at that point at above $20 msrp people might be better off just getting MW3 and Elite seperately, and that's $110 right? But, I mean I guess if it goes for $150+ on eBay this is fine for people who really really really want that steelbook? $10 more can't be that bad... I guess.

Ordered one for my lil bro. I hope they have some instock since they put up a note for shipping as "call for availability". Thanks OP!

thanks OP.

bit the bullet (no tax for me, just need to pay shipping). if i had known this edition would be sold out literally everywhere, i guess i would've preordered day one. not sure if they'll be able to fulfill orders but might as well take a stab at it.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Jeez haha appreciate the effort but at that point at above $20 msrp people might be better off just getting MW3 and Elite seperately, and that's $110 right? But, I mean I guess if it goes for $150+ on eBay this is fine for people who really really really want that steelbook? $10 more can't be that bad... I guess.[/QUOTE]

Kmart has game + 4000 points for $90. Those points will get you the subscription. Might be able to price match at Best Buy.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Kmart has game + 4000 points for $90. Those points will get you the subscription. Might be able to price match at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

This is my plan. BB is 3 blocks from me, and I have $81 in credit there

GAWWDD I want this so bad just b/c I have the hardened editions for all other releases. Here's to hoping BB has some extra at midnight. but holy sh*t the biggest profile store here in Houston is expecting 200 people and there are already people waiting in front of the store as of 630am this morning!

One thing the Hardened Edition has over buying Elite seperate is that for some reason if you didn't have time to play the game now (like school or whatever) then the Elite code in the Hardened Edition gives you the Founder status whenever you redeem it, even if its after next week.

It's not that bad of a "deal". If you pre-order from BBY and choose delivery day shipping it would be $110.

Edit: 2 day shipping is only $10, what am I missing?

I'm amazed at how hard it is to get these. I'm in no rush. Due to time/kids/work, I've barely had time to be online to play the other CoD games even though I love them and will eventually pick this one up. I'm hoping the Hardened Edition won't be as hard to get as it seems. I remember when MW2 came out, you could still pick up the Hardened edition for awhile with no problem.

Problem is the Hardened Edition of BLOPS was sold out instantly and you had to buy the Prestige Edition with the RC car for $80 more to get it.

The CoD CE all sell better than the other shooters, look how many Halo Reach Legendary's are still out there on shelves 14 months later.

It's no longer listed on FRYS.COM as of now... I remember this morning it was listed as the "collector edition" rather than the Hardened Edition (both Xbox and PS3 versions were there). Is there such thing as the CE? I believe there are only two versions right? Regular and Hardened...

[quote name='MSUHitman']One thing the Hardened Edition has over buying Elite seperate is that for some reason if you didn't have time to play the game now (like school or whatever) then the Elite code in the Hardened Edition gives you the Founder status whenever you redeem it, even if its after next week.[/QUOTE] Why does it say to activate by 11-13-11?

canceled... I received two cancellation emails (exactly the same one sent twice). There was also an apology/cs/pleasebuyfromus email offering $10 off one copy of the regular game (Xbox/PS3 only). The real kicker is anyone can probably get it since the email said to call and "mention" some code.

bread's done
Back