mods please close

lowkey - took a look and seena cpl things, going to have a beeter look after and pm you.

batt - pmed you

caopi - only thing i seen was BoF for psp.

unaki - is that the full series? i am not 100% familiar with the series that came out, i have seen a few episodes but not sure if that would be volume, series, season or??

hey i have an anime tv series, area 88 volume 3 and also have a ffxi game, it's a collection of all the expansions, has rise of the zilart, chains of promathia and treasures of aht urhgan. is that the one you have? i'd be interested in another copy of red dead if you find anything on my tl that you want :D

[quote name='gameguy1001']unaki - is that the full series? i am not 100% familiar with the series that came out, i have seen a few episodes but not sure if that would be volume, series, season or??[/QUOTE]
Its the full series. I myself only watch anime when the entire thing is released xD

Oh yeah, I also got Magic Knight Rayearth Memorial Box 1. Its the entire 1st series (There is actually a second one I dont own and they tie in only a little bit)

stunt - i ment to take red dead off my tl, they are gone, sorry.

unaki - thats the same as me, i only want full series/seasons so ican actually watch it all. i will pm you now.

Hey dude, bummer about your stolen games, hope you whoop that ass for whomever stole it. I have a Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition, all DLC, extras, and the preorder Ninja Skills DLC in tact. I played it with buddies and they got rid of it so i have not picked it up in a while. Let me know if you are interested in it, it is in impeccable shape and i can ship it to Canada. average sale price on eBay WITHOUT the codes is $67.82, i would be willing to do a similar price and throw in the codes free. hit me back if you wanna work something out!

Your somewhat new and not at the same time, I don't know if you've read goombas thread on gamesforcanda.com.

Currently, Gamefly is having there sale again and they have Alpha Protocol and Alien vs Predator on sale for $13 a piece with free shipping. You can maybe go through him and get the games that way.

freemason - going to message you now, and thanks, hard losing a loved one.

skiizim - i never read the post but i am guessing you need a credit card or paypal to buy from them and i have neither of which, so i don't think that opton will work for me.

yea...need a credit card to use the site :( i did an order, was 71 and change then got to payment and needed the good old credit card. going to have to get one one day

bread's done
Back