Mongolian Chop Squad (Beck) Anime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Since when are classes more important than sleep? :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're probably right. I guess I've skipped classes to sleep... :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']just watched the new Naruto, got I hate sleeping marathons

the raw manga is out.....quite exciting cant wait for it till the enlish version. all I can say is tails and boom[/QUOTE]

:cool: They can never come fast enough ...

:bomb: I had 152 downloaded like I usually do and was going to watch it before class. Apparently, BT saved it somewhere non-existant. So, I've got to download it again so I can hopefully watch it when I get back.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Bleach 50 subbed out, plus I heard Oct 4th Bleach will be an hour huzzah[/QUOTE]

An hour to cover the Xracnpuv-Gbhfra/Xbznzhen and Olnxhln-Erawv battles. Man, that will be sweeeeeeet.

[quote name='jmcc']An hour to cover the Kenpachi-Tousen/Komamura and Byakuya-Renji battles. Man, that will be sweeeeeeet.[/QUOTE]

Might want to rot13 that ...

just finished watched Bleach 50, pretty funny for a filler. Kon cracked me up, he had this one line about Rukia's breasts made me laugh out loud

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Might want to rot13 that ...[/QUOTE]

Alright, but who's following only the anime anymore at this point? Show of hands in the thread.

[quote name='jmcc']Alright, but who's following only the anime anymore at this point? Show of hands in the thread.[/QUOTE]

Frisky for one. But he doesn't matter much, as he can't even stay current with that. :lol:

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']just finished watched Bleach 50, pretty funny for a filler. Kon cracked me up, he had this one line about Rukia's breasts made me laugh out loud[/QUOTE]

I watched ep 50 and hated it. I dont think it was even a worth while filler ep. I watched about 10 min of it and just stopped. Maybe i should finish watching it but then again i probably wont. Oh yeah btw was i mistaken or was the preview at the end of ep 49 of ichigo fighting zangetsu again?

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I watched ep 50 and hated it. I dont think it was even a worth while filler ep. I watched about 10 min of it and just stopped. Maybe i should finish watching it but then again i probably wont. Oh yeah btw was i mistaken or was the preview at the end of ep 49 of ichigo fighting zangetsu again?[/QUOTE]

You've got to recite the magic words to enjoy it. "BOHAHAHA!"

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I watched ep 50 and hated it. I dont think it was even a worth while filler ep. I watched about 10 min of it and just stopped. Maybe i should finish watching it but then again i probably wont. Oh yeah btw was i mistaken or was the preview at the end of ep 49 of ichigo fighting zangetsu again?[/QUOTE]

nah the preview was of him helping out them but then he has to fight those 2 while there are 2 one on ones goin on. But I think we might see a lil more of the old man

I used to not read the manga, but I eventually caved into peer pressure and read it, so I don't need the rot13'ing of Bleach manga spoilers.

I don't know about this thread title. All I can think of is the City Wok guy when I read it. "Goddamn Mongorians!"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Frisky for one. But he doesn't matter much, as he can't even stay current with that. :lol:[/QUOTE]
I found more interesting anime like Beck and Prince of Tennis that take my attention away from Bleach.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I found more interesting anime like Beck and Prince of Tennis that take my attention away from Bleach.[/QUOTE]

So...you want those ones spoiled for you then?

[quote name='jmcc']So...you want those ones spoiled for you then?[/QUOTE]

I can 'arrange' spoilers for PoT < / mafia voice > :twisted: as I've seen the series in its entirety and it ended about 8-12 months ago so it's still fairly fresh in memory.

I have to say, Bleach makes filler so much better than Naruto. Granted, this is really the first filler, though you can arguably call the first venture back to Earth with Kannoji a filler episode. But still, 50 provided a nice little break in all the drama and action of SS. Though the one thing I'm really confused about was isn't Kon supposed to be staying in Ichigo's body while he's in SS so no one realizes he isn't there? Or am I making stuff up? I remember that Isshin knows that Ichigo isn't there, but there's mitigating circumstances there.

[quote name='karsh']I have to say, Bleach makes filler so much better than Naruto. Granted, this is really the first filler, though you can arguably call the first venture back to Earth with Kannoji a filler episode. But still, 50 provided a nice little break in all the drama and action of SS. Though the one thing I'm really confused about was isn't Kon supposed to be staying in Ichigo's body while he's in SS so no one realizes he isn't there? Or am I making stuff up? I remember that Isshin knows that Ichigo isn't there, but there's mitigating circumstances there.[/QUOTE]

maybe he likes to hit the town as the lion

So last night I realized that Temari (in the GNT 3 menu screens at least) seems to have a bit larger pupils than normal. This makes her look like Charlotte (you know, the spider) from Charlotte's Web. Now, I don't have that on DVD, but if I find some screen caps I'll post them later. :shock: :lol:

Also, Haku would be a beast (ok, more of a beast :lol: ) if his down-X didn't whiff on certain characters so often.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I never knew the main character, Gon, in Hunter x Hunter is voiced by Naruto. :)[/QUOTE]

How is that series? I never got past the first 2 episodes.

[quote name='jaykrue']How is that series? I never got past the first 2 episodes.[/QUOTE]
Ironically, that's where I'm at. :lol: I just now got the chance to watch it and I've only seen the first two eps. so far.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Ironically, that's where I'm at. :lol: I just now got the chance to watch it and I've only seen the first two eps. so far.[/QUOTE]

It was a hard series to get into. There've been ppl raving about it to me but it just doesn't seem that interesting. Plus it had about a hundred or so episodes when I heard about it. I found it similar to Peacemaker Kurogane - good drama but not much substance. Maybe I'll give it another shot....

The new ED for Bleach is pretty good from this live rip someone made. The singer sounds a bit young, but I sorta like it. It's gonna be a definite change from Happy People. Can't wait to see what the animation part looks like. Along with the new intro. I'm curious how far they'll show ahead. I mean, the Asterisk shows Byakuya, Yoruichi, and Urahara before any of them were introduced, and upon reading the manga, D-Tecnolife shows some definite spoilers in it, including

*SPOILERS*

Byakuya's Bankai

*End spoiler*

So I'm interested in how far ahead they'll show. Like if they'll show any post-SS stuff.

[quote name='jaykrue']How is that series? I never got past the first 2 episodes.[/QUOTE]

The manga is the incarnation to follow and it's a decent series. Reminds me of Dragonball (the young Goku run, where it was still good.) If you decide to read it, make sure you get chapters from volumes. The art is TERRIBLE in first run chapters, but it's polished up for volumes.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's PAIN, Kakashi, PAIN!!!!! That's the only thing that bugged me in this episode. He doesn't fucking die, it causes intense pain in his anus!!!!

It's the funniest jutsu with exception to the Sexy and Harem jutsus.[/QUOTE]

Actually, according to what I was reading on a Naruto LJ Community:

"Wikipedia said that "1000 Years of Death" ("Sennen Goroshi") was the proper translation for the technique, and that "1000 Years of Pain" ("Sennen Gurushi") was more than likely a very probable misinterpretation (seeing as Goroshi and Gurushi sound similar). I agree that "1000 Years of Pain" does sound more catchy though."

[quote name='LiquidNight']someone actually went to the trouble of making a wikipedia entry for it?[/QUOTE]

It's actually an entry that has every jutsu ever used in the manga or anime listed.

[quote name='LiquidNight']someone actually went to the trouble of making a wikipedia entry for it?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, who'd have thunk there were such rabid nerdos within the anime community?

Having seen the raw bleach 196, I'm suffering from translation withdrawal. I NEED someone to translate this bad boy asap considering how awesome the revelations in 195 were. :drool:

[quote name='jaykrue']Having seen the raw bleach 196, I'm suffering from translation withdrawal. I NEED someone to translate this bad boy asap considering how awesome the revelations in 195 were. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Bleach7 has a HQ translated version up, I think.

[quote name='jmcc']Bleach7 has a HQ translated version up, I think.[/QUOTE]

Oh sure, as soon as I post, they put a translated version. Bastards. Thanks for making me put my foot in my mouth - it stinks of cheese. :bomb:

[quote name='jaykrue']Having seen the raw bleach 196, I'm suffering from translation withdrawal. I NEED someone to translate this bad boy asap considering how awesome the revelations in 195 were. :drool:[/QUOTE]
just go on to bleachforums.com and check there for the script,

I had read the script for 196 on wednesday or thursday and was just waiting for the scanslation itself

[quote name='karsh']Yay for a certain someone in Bleach 196 losing their emoness they've had for forever.[/QUOTE]

Well, could you blame them for that "emoness"? :lol:

Actually, I think I preferred that to what we saw in 196 ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Well, could you blame them for that "emoness"? :lol:

Actually, I think I preferred that to what we saw in 196 ...[/QUOTE]

Can't blame em, but I sure did miss non-emo version of said character. And come on...You know you prefer kick-ass version of said character over emo-version of the character.

[quote name='karsh']Can't blame em, but I sure did miss non-emo version of said character. And come on...You know you prefer kick-ass version of said character over emo-version of the character.[/QUOTE]

Usually, but all I could think while reading 196 was "what a fucking bitch". :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Usually, but all I could think while reading 196 was "what a fucking bitch". :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol:

But the certain character just wanted another certain character to stop being a whiny little bitch. So this character had a right to act like a fucking bitch to the other character, especially since it worked.

[quote name='karsh']:lol::lol:

But the certain character just wanted another certain character to stop being a whiny little bitch. So this character had a right to act like a fucking bitch to the other character, especially since it worked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the other character had hardly been acting like a whiny little bitch long enough to deserve all that. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back