Monster Hunter Freedom $10 at BB

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Speaking of $10 PSP Games, VP: Lenneth is $10 on their website and available.

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth[/quote]
You are the fucking man. In for 1.

Awesome! I used a $5 gift card to knock down the total to a shade under 8 bucks.

I passed on VP but it showed in stock when I looked a couple minutes ago, they must've only had a few copies. You guys might want to check in-store, the store locator has NEVER been accurate for me, so I wouldn't trust it completely if it says out of stock.

Wasnt this part of BB clearence like last month? I doubt there will be an any copies left anywere, unless they restocked.

[quote name='malalrd']Wasnt this part of BB clearence like last month? I doubt there will be an any copies left anywere, unless they restocked.[/quote]

Yeah, it was. Good luck finding MHF in a BB.

I have a feeling the Valkyrie Profile isn't going to ship. I ordered when it said in stock and it is now backordered. It will most likely be another screw up like the Mega Man a few days ago... fuck Best Buy

I've seen MHF like once in a store since the beginning of 2006. And it was 40 bucks at my Wal-Mart. And I ignored my CAG instincts and bought it because I was afraid I'd never see it again.

How screwed up is my logic? I'm happy the somewhat local BB is crappy because I know that I probably didn't miss out on 10 dollar MHF or Valkyrie Profile.

Monster Hunter Freedom has been gone from Best Buys for a long time now...mine didn't have them in for months, even before that clearance. Saw one at $17 at Circuit City though (posted in another thread), but there was only one left...but I already bought the game a long time ago. Even if you bought this game for $100...you'd get your money's worth. ...as I am at 70+hours and not even near done with a 1/10th of the game. I know some people who've played it over 1000 hours, and still aren't done...so its basically priceless in my eyes ;) It's actually my favorite game of all time now.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Monster Hunter Freedom has been gone from Best Buys for a long time now...mine didn't have them in for months, even before that clearance. Saw one at $17 at Circuit City though (posted in another thread), but there was only one left...but I already bought the game a long time ago. Even if you bought this game for $100...you'd get your money's worth. ...as I am at 70+hours and not even near done with a 1/10th of the game. I know some people who've played it over 1000 hours, and still aren't done...so its basically priceless in my eyes ;) It's actually my favorite game of all time now.[/QUOTE]

Found two about a week ago in store, Im sure there are still some out there... somewhere... just like when BB had radiata Stories for 4.99, I found a copy of it about 3 weeks later, along with the 1.99 midway arcade treasures 3

...wow...1000 hours, I dont have that kind of time to put into games over a whole year, much less one particular game

I figured I wasn't going to find Monster Hunter. I guess I'll go in search on the trade forum for a copy. I did manage to find Valkyrie Profile Lenneth though so I'll work on playing that one until then.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']MHF is worth the $10, but be warned, it's a brutally difficult game.[/QUOTE] Fixed that for you. Though I'm not sure I agree it's worth the $10 (at least not for everyone.)

I was traveling yesterday, so I checked a couple of Best Buys that I never go to. Didn't find either of these games, but I did manage find Ultimate Ghosts & Goblins for $4.99. I think it must have been left over from the clearance a while back. I'm surprised it was still around.

This is from the Best Buy February Clearance...I don't see how this is new information unless there was a restock.

bread's done
Back