More cheap games @ Gamefly: Mass Effect $20, DMC4 $20, Stranglehold $10

mxpowar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
CheapyD Update:

All have free shipping.
GameFly's games come complete with manual and case, are usually in excellent condition, and are guaranteed.

:360:Jericho $9.99
:360:Stranglehold $9.99
:360:The Darkness $12.99
:360:Blacksite: Area 51 $12.99
:360:Timeshift $14.99 OOS - 06/18/08
:360:Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom $14.99
:360:Assassin's Creed $17.99
:360:MOH: Airborne $17.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:360:Mass Effect $19.99
:360:Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
:360:Burnout Paradise $19.99
:360:PGR 4 $19.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:360:Simpsons Game $19.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***

:ps3:Lost: Via Domus $17.99 OOS - 06/18/08
:ps3:Assassin's Creed $17.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:ps3:Unreal Tournament III $17.99
:ps3:Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
:ps3:The Club $19.99
:ps3:Jericho $19.99
:ps3:Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $19.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:ps3:MLK 2K8 $19.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:ps3:Lair $19.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:ps3:GRAW 2 $19.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***

:wii:Dewy's Adventure $14.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***
:wii:Manhunt 2 $14.99 OOS - 06/18/08
:wii:NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams $14.99
:wii:Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law $14.99
:wii:Victorious Boxers: Revolution $15.99
:wii:Soul Calibur Legends $15.99 *** NEW ENTRY ***

:wii:Newly available Wii games for sale.
:ps3:Newly available PS3 games for sale.
:360:Newly available Xbox 360 games for sale.

Original post... Thanks mxpowar!
Looks like Gamefly has lowered some prices on some games. Here's what I found that looked interesting:

PS3

Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=124905&t=0

The Club $19.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=121750&t=0

Jericho $19.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=125945&t=0

Lost: Via Domus $17.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=128530&t=0

Xbox 360

Mass Effect $19.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=125040&t=0

Devil May Cry 4 $19.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=125760&t=0

Stranglehold $9.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=121915&t=0

The Orange Box $31.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=125975&t=0

Jericho $9.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=125940&t=0

The Darkness $12.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=124360&t=0

Blacksite: Area 51 $12.99
http://www.gamefly.com/products/detail.asp?pid=126165&t=0

There are other deals probably; this is just what I found. And before anyone asks, Gamefly discs are USUALLY in very good condition if not outright mint. They are used but they include the original case and manual which are ALWAYS mint condition. I just bought Lost for PS3 and I got FREE SHIPPING even though I'm not a member. I don't know which other games get free shipping so please post if you find out.

[quote name='Poor2More']Repetive but FUN :)[/quote]

Agreed, pretty repetitive but quite enjoyable. The Achievements are pretty easy to get, aside from the Flags, to hell with those. :p

Been thinking of getting Jericho and possibly Stranglehold (lots of people here say that is good), after getting Paradise and then ordered DMC4 yesterday.

Has anyone played Jericho? Any opinions?

[quote name='TDAGARIM']Just waiting for Lost Via Domus to be available for the 360 and I'm in![/QUOTE]

They had it for $20 earlier but with no free shipping and now it is gone :(

Interesting...gamefly sent me an email saying my account is on hold because my address has multiple unit numbers? Anyone know what this is? I would guess that it is an apartment or something, but my house is a single.

I don't start my summer job until next week and I won't get paid until next Friday. Hopefully they run this all summer as a way to clear out excess stock and I can hop in next Fridayy.

I accidently bought Mass Effect (which sucks because I already have it). I emailed them to cancel it but I don't know if that will work. If it doesn't and someone wants it I'll sell it for the same price ($21). Just pm because I don't want two copies of this.

thanks OP, joined and getting the 400 Ms points, also ended up buying DMC4 and timeshift , for a grand total of less than 26.00 !

Great deals for Xbox 360 gamers today, this deal coupled with the Xbox Live deal with google checkout is saving me loads. Ended up buying Mass Effect, should've gotten Assassin's Creed also when I had the chance. You think they will have some more in stock soon?

[quote name='SlowGraffiti']Great deals for Xbox 360 gamers today, this deal coupled with the Xbox Live deal with google checkout is saving me loads. Ended up buying Mass Effect, should've gotten Assassin's Creed also when I had the chance. You think they will have some more in stock soon?[/quote]

You should just rent that game. I bought it when it first came out and by the time I was done with it I couldn't wait to sell it. Same stuff over and over. Super fun at first but gets boring after a while.

[quote name='VerbalKint']how long did everyone wait before confirmation of delivery?[/QUOTE]

You mean shipping confirmation? About 1 day or so.

[quote name='v1et r1ce']Interesting...gamefly sent me an email saying my account is on hold because my address has multiple unit numbers? Anyone know what this is? I would guess that it is an apartment or something, but my house is a single.[/quote]
I had a similar problem the first time I ordered. They "corrected" the address I entered to the wrong address. I emailed them and they took care of it.

I think whatever they use to verify mailing addresses just doesn't work well.

[quote name='pimpinc333']You mean shipping confirmation? About 1 day or so.[/quote]
hmmm, working on about 28 hours now. Just curious. They haven't charged my card or anything yet so no real concerns. I'll check back later on today and hope to see delivery processed. They must have sold a ton of games during this sale.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Must...Resist...Dewey[/quote]

Just read the member reviews. I was tempted because my wife likes cute games, but after reading the reviews I completely wrote the game off.

My two orders from Gamefly showed up today in the mail. Same scratched, chipped crap I've seen from them previously. So much for the pristine discs everyone else seems to get.

[quote name='shrike4242']My two orders from Gamefly showed up today in the mail. Same scratched, chipped crap I've seen from them previously. So much for the pristine discs everyone else seems to get.[/quote]

That sucks. I just ordered Assassins Creed for the PS3. Hope it looks good. Hard to beat for under $20 delivered.

no more heroes for the wii is 19.99 ...... the game is alot of fun if anyone is looking for an action game on the wii, its reminescent of GTA

[quote name='nyprimus4']Can you combine this with GCO?[/quote]

Nope...you can't get $10 off. You can use your GCO which makes the whole order process take about 5-seconds, but there's no $10 off.

[quote name='aaronmills']Nope...you can't get $10 off. You can use your GCO which makes the whole order process take about 5-seconds, but there's no $10 off.[/quote]
meh

That would have made this deal sooooooo good.

[quote name='shrike4242']My two orders from Gamefly showed up today in the mail. Same scratched, chipped crap I've seen from them previously. So much for the pristine discs everyone else seems to get.[/quote]

Me too, case is chipped and disc have a lot of scratches. Kinda disappointed.

Assassin's creed was back in stock. In for one.

So far I order Mass Effect, DMC4, and Assassin's Creed. We'll see their conditions when they come in soon.

Damn.. I just hope mine are ok... or at least playable. Though with my luck, they'll look like shit.

[quote name='jello44']Damn.. I just hope mine are ok... or at least playable. Though with my luck, they'll look like shit.[/QUOTE]

I hope so as well. I never buy used games. This could end up biting me in the ass. I hope I didn't blow $45.00 on shit games :(

I've easily ordered over 20 used games from Gamefly in their numerous promotions, and so far every single order has been in almost brand new condition, with just a few minor scratches here and there on some discs.

Also received DMC4 for the 360 today.. the case is in mint condition with the seal still left on, with not a single scratch on the disc.

Its my first time ordering from gamefly as well so lets see how lucky i get.
I should receive the games (DMC4+ME+Darkness) either today or tomorrow.
I'll post back the condition of the games when i get them.

So I bit on Stranglehold, Burnout Paradise, and DMC4 all for 360. Those with prior experience, do the games usually come in their original packaging w/ manuals? If not, no big deal, still a good deal.

[quote name='Agrippan']So I bit on Stranglehold, Burnout Paradise, and DMC4 all for 360. Those with prior experience, do the games usually come in their original packaging w/ manuals? If not, no big deal, still a good deal.[/QUOTE]

When rented, the discs are sent in a cardboard sleeve.. so the cases never leave the warehouse, so yeah.. you'll get the manual and the original packaging..

[quote name='Agrippan']So I bit on Stranglehold, Burnout Paradise, and DMC4 all for 360. Those with prior experience, do the games usually come in their original packaging w/ manuals? If not, no big deal, still a good deal.[/quote]

yeah they do. it even states it during the buying process on the website. I bit on 5 games and I sure hope they are very good or better condition or this will be my last dealing with gamefly. Of the 5 games I ordered I only recieved shipping conf. on 2 of them so far. Hope the others aren't sold out.

My Devil May Cry 4 came today. The condition of the case is great, although I don’t know if it’s the original one because it has the clamps for a 2nd disc in it. The disc itself is in good shape, has some dust and slight scratches on it but nothing that would prevent it from running. The manual and outer cover are both in near perfect condition. Overall I am really happy with the shape it came in.

[quote name='jello44']Damn.. I just hope mine are ok... or at least playable. Though with my luck, they'll look like shit.[/quote]Mine have an overabundance of surface scratches on the disc, as well as chips along the edge of the disc. And not just one chip, there's easily a half-dozen of them or more on each disc.

I'd call them fair condition, playable depends on what my consoles do with them. GS would charge me a resurface fee without question, same for GC, with these discs.

How discs can get that manhandled, I'll never understand.

Just got my DMC4, the game is in great condition with a few scratches. Though my Mass Effect is MIA, I would of thought it would come side by side with DMC4.

[quote name='shrike4242']Mine have an overabundance of surface scratches on the disc, as well as chips along the edge of the disc. And not just one chip, there's easily a half-dozen of them or more on each disc.

I'd call them fair condition, playable depends on what my consoles do with them. GS would charge me a resurface fee without question, same for GC, with these discs.

How discs can get that manhandled, I'll never understand.[/quote]

You can exchange them right? To me that doesn't even sound like fair, more like poor. Seems like some people like to play frisbee with the discs or something.

[quote name='jello44']You can exchange them right? To me that doesn't even sound like fair, more like poor. Seems like some people like to play frisbee with the discs or something.[/quote]I'll give them the console test and see what happens.

Mine just came.
All of the games are pretty much in the same condition.
The case and manuals are all Finger licking Perfect, even has the security tape on the side but been slit obviously to open it up.
The disc on the other hands has plenty of the small circular scratches from many uses but it doesnt have any deep long straight scratches which is good.
There are about 3-4 very small chips on the edges but its barely noticeable.

Overall Fantastic but now its tempting me to go back and buy some of the other games. >.>

Just got my 4th purchased used game from GF in the past two months (I have to stop!), great deals and great condition (flawless thus far...knock on wood).

Just got DMC4 PS3 in the mail and other than being a bit warm from being under the 100F sun, its in pristine condition (just needs a good wipe)

Hrm, my PS3 DMC4 came in a 360 Burnout Paradise box.

Gonna have to do something about that.

To be fair, first problem I've had with them out of the half dozen times I've ordered something. Least the disc works.

Hmm, ordered on the 17th and I still haven't recieved any e-mail from gamefly. E-mailed them yesterday seeing what's up. I used google checkout with an old credit card that doesn't work so I updated it about five minutes later with the new one and google says everythings fine but I guess we'll see. Also worried about the conditions that many users have been getting.

assassin's creed for ps3 looks sold out...damn i was looking forward to that

on a side note, the copy of dmc4 i ordered looks newer than the copy of virtua fighter 5 i bought at the gamestop game day sale

bread's done
Back