Most annoying Xbox Live game community poll

For me its probably Madden. To be honest, it was only one bad experience, and I just find Halo 3 people so funny it doesn't matter.
However, the only times I play COD4 or Halo3 is matchmaking with a bunch of friends, because I'm not a HUGE fan of either game.

Halo 3 is the worst. With the dregs of such people like Hotshot and Fullmetal, you know the mouth breathing pond scum that feeds off of their evil teat isn't far behind.
I actually hate the CoD 4 community. Last time I played it, I got spawn camped and n00b tubed. It was horse shit. I also don't hate Fullmetal. Just HotShot. :p

I don't play any of those, but I can say it's all of them.
Any of these big FPS games bring out the assholes. It's a bunch of guys who really feel they need to prove something to other guys. I guess it matters to some guys that they need to be the alpha male over a fuckin game of COD4 of Halo 3.. :lol: :roll:

So it's..the big FPS games that have those annoying people. Well, all IMO of course.

[quote name='MSUHitman']I said Rainbow Six Vegas because in that game if you weren't a high enough level then you were dropped from every game, even if you were using a mic.[/quote]

Exactly

[quote name='MSUHitman']I said Rainbow Six Vegas because in that game if you weren't a high enough level then you were dropped from every game, even if you were using a mic.[/QUOTE]

I totally remember that now! I knew there was a reason I didn't ever get into the online gameplay. Aside from the fact that Ubisoft couldn't make a decent lobby system even if Bungie just forwarded their entire code to them in an email that is. It was always a blast searching for games, finding a game thats halfway through, sitting and watching everyone else play, and then when they come back hearing "who the fuck is this noob?" before getting booted.

That, and anyone who has ever played COD with me knows that I don't do well with games that involve limited respawns. I'm too freaking aggressive.

bread's done
Back