Most disturbing thing you have heard in the last month?

Noodle Pirate!

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (99%)
For me it was this afternoon. I was waiting in the doctor's office to get my immunization records so that I can register for next semester and a girl comes in asking if she can get a refill on her morning-after pill prescription.
WTF?
I thought it was like a one pill use thing, wtf is she using so many? I wanted to yell "Prossie!" and point and laugh at her, but the more I thought about it, the more pathetic she became in my mind. I have a hard time laughing at pathetic people. Although my urge to slap her grew.

Anyone else overhear any "WTF" moments in public?

Eddy Curry being traded to the Knicks. Not that we got a bad deal but I liked the big guy.

I would have also gotten her number.

this (not so great looking) girl started talking to me about a school trip i went on in the begginning of the week, mostly about one particular (butt fugly) guy who went on the trip.

I didnt reilize this but they were going out, and then she blurts out that the two of them were oh so close to fucking, then she dumped him. The weird thing is, this did not sink in until about 37 hours later, when i was listening to music before i went to sleep (as i always do) and i reilized what she said. At that point i threw up a little bit and could not get to sleep. the image was scarred into my mind all night...

[quote name='bobo2k4']Eddy Curry being traded to the Knicks. Not that we got a bad deal but I liked the big guy.

I would have also gotten her number.[/QUOTE]

I thought chandler is the better of the two. They both have health issues, and they both have tons of potential, though curry had more potential than chandler. Problem is, chandler will do everything in his power to reach that potential and already was a deciding factor in many games at the end. Curry seemed to have the motivation of derrick coleman, and didn't understand that centers should play defense.

But the bulls were concerned about him meeting the same fate as reggie lewis, and even offered him 400,000 a year, for life, if he failed the DNA test. I almost wonder if curry had taken a private test and knew the results.

It's one of those things where you may look back and say "we should have kept him", then again you wonder if the reason he became motivated is because of the trade, and he might have continue to loaf around on the bulls.

[quote name='ryanbph']was she hot?[/QUOTE]

Hmm I guess if you like skanky looking asian girls she might have been presentable. She didn't look the type to be buying bulk abortion pills from costco though.

If you think about it, if shes buying abortion pills in bulk, what other "prescriptions" does she require to keep her symptoms in check? ;P

Definitely the grunting coming from the douchebag sitting in the stall next to me in an otherwise empty bathroom at work. What a pig.

[quote name='javeryh']Definitely the grunting coming from the douchebag sitting in the stall next to me in an otherwise empty bathroom at work. What a pig.[/QUOTE]

Can you sue him for mental anguish or distress? Especially if you can't get it out of your head and it effects your work?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']For me it was this afternoon. I was waiting in the doctor's office to get my immunization records so that I can register for next semester and a girl comes in asking if she can get a refill on her morning-after pill prescription.
WTF?
I thought it was like a one pill use thing, wtf is she using so many? I wanted to yell "Prossie!" and point and laugh at her, but the more I thought about it, the more pathetic she became in my mind. I have a hard time laughing at pathetic people. Although my urge to slap her grew.

Anyone else overhear any "WTF" moments in public?[/QUOTE]

Maybe she was just stupid and was asking for a regular pill refill. Still might be a ho, but you never know..

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']For me it was this afternoon. I was waiting in the doctor's office to get my immunization records so that I can register for next semester and a girl comes in asking if she can get a refill on her morning-after pill prescription.
WTF?

I dont understand why you are so angry at her. I personally would not care.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I thought chandler is the better of the two. They both have health issues, and they both have tons of potential, though curry had more potential than chandler. Problem is, chandler will do everything in his power to reach that potential and already was a deciding factor in many games at the end. Curry seemed to have the motivation of derrick coleman, and didn't understand that centers should play defense.

But the bulls were concerned about him meeting the same fate as reggie lewis, and even offered him 400,000 a year, for life, if he failed the DNA test. I almost wonder if curry had taken a private test and knew the results.

It's one of those things where you may look back and say "we should have kept him", then again you wonder if the reason he became motivated is because of the trade, and he might have continue to loaf around on the bulls.[/QUOTE]

Tyson is the better of the 2. He has shown that he can play defense and REBOUND, just lacking a shot and some muscle. His back problem didnt seem to bother him last season so I guess hes cleared of being labeled "injured".

Curry can dominate in the post but lacks serious rebounding skills. For a man that size only to average 7 boards is sad. He also disappears during the 4th quarter.
I think his lack of stamina has something to do with it.
About the 400,000 a month Paxson offered him: As much as I trust Pax, I really dont believe this. For the next 50 years?! Its kinda farfetched. I think even Jordan said to not trust it on the radio.

I did like Curry a lot because he was fun to watch and I still wanna see him develop into what he was destined to be, but we dont always get what we want.

Damn, that girl was like OBD. She liked it RAW. and I hope nothing bad happens to Curry because he is a likeable and decent player.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Tyson is the better of the 2. He has shown that he can play defense and REBOUND, just lacking a shot and some muscle. His back problem didnt seem to bother him last season so I guess hes cleared of being labeled "injured".

Curry can dominate in the post but lacks serious rebounding skills. For a man that size only to average 7 boards is sad. He also disappears during the 4th quarter.
I think his lack of stamina has something to do with it.
About the 400,000 a month Paxson offered him: As much as I trust Pax, I really dont believe this. For the next 50 years?! Its kinda farfetched. I think even Jordan said to not trust it on the radio.

I did like Curry a lot because he was fun to watch and I still wanna see him develop into what he was destined to be, but we dont always get what we want.[/QUOTE]

I remember years ago being in the free agent round of fantasy basketball. I'm looking at two players to pick, mcculloch or brad miller, I picked miller because A. I'm a bulls fan and B. I had remembered hearing he worked out and he said something along the lines of "I used to work my way into shape during the season and do nothing in the summer, but this summer I learned that I could improve my game by working out during the summer". They started out similar, but then mcculoch tanked, got injured and was borderline waveable. Miller broke out that year and was huge on my team and one of the reasons I won. As much as I don't think curry is going to get it any time soon, I wonder if he will be like brad miller one of these days and realize that he actually has to work to be good.

WTF?

That is the most pathetic thing I've read in the last month, from reading that I'd guess the whore is a couple steps above you.

[quote name='Greetard']This.

I believe that it's real, but I could understand why some people would think it is fake.[/QUOTE]
that actually freaked me out, kudos to you.

Al Gore is starting his own TV channel...

I guess he decided to invent television now that he's done inventing teh internets...

[quote name='camoor']Someone wanted to trade me LOTR:the two towers for my copy of shadow hearts. What an idiot.[/QUOTE]

fucking A man, fucking A. SH should never be traded.

I was on line at the pharmacy about 2 months ago and and there was a really really old couple in front of me picking up a prescription. As the pharmacist hands the guy the prescription the wife blurts out " How long should the erection last " I don't know if it was as disturbing as it was surprising.

it wasnt something i heard that was disturbing, but i finally got to watch sin city...some disturbing scenes, but great movie

Disturbing? My friend sent me an email with this pic:

014jo.jpg

The catch? It's a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot::cold::bomb::whistle2:#:cry: :puke:

[quote name='jaykrue']Disturbing? My friend sent me an email with this pic:

014jo.jpg

The catch? It's a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot::cold::bomb::whistle2:#:cry: :puke:[/QUOTE]

Hey, if she's post op it's not like there's any difference.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Hey, if she's post op it's not like there's any difference.[/QUOTE]

It'd make a hell of a lot of difference to me. Born a man, are a man. I'd still be thinking of how the spot I'm supposed to be stickin' it in used to be a penis. :puke:

Hearing oh you can keep me warm all night long at work. I was buying a space heater and some fucking ugly 9,000 lb monstrosity of a thing said that to me.

014jo.jpg

The catch? It's a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/QUOTE]

:bouncy:
Hawt! Where's me lotion??

wh.... WHAT!?!11

:puke:

[quote name='Graystone']Hearing oh you can keep me warm all night long at work. I was buying a space heater and some fucking ugly 9,000 lb monstrosity of a thing said that to me.[/QUOTE]

Wal-Mart, Graystone. Gotta love it! :lol:

[quote name='javeryh']Definitely the grunting coming from the douchebag sitting in the stall next to me in an otherwise empty bathroom at work. What a pig.[/QUOTE]

Do you have any stories that don't somehow involve defecation?

WTF?

^^^^^^^^^^

[quote name='jaykrue']It'd make a hell of a lot of difference to me. Born a man, are a man. I'd still be thinking of how the spot I'm supposed to be stickin' it in used to be a penis. :puke:[/QUOTE]

Not if you went for the backdoor.

At radioshack, I saw someone paying 19.85 for a freaking usb cable they could have gotten at a dollar store for a dollar. And the dollar store version was those lilttle wind out pull coil ones. Made me sick to my stomach that I ever worked there. Then I lifted some little blue wire terminal connectors to feel better about it.

014jo.jpg

The catch? It's a MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hot::cold::bomb::whistle2:#:cry: :puke:[/QUOTE]

Hmmm. That's a pretty sexy man.

[quote name='chaostic_2k1']At radioshack, I saw someone paying 19.85 for a freaking usb cable they could have gotten at a dollar store for a dollar. And the dollar store version was those lilttle wind out pull coil ones. Made me sick to my stomach that I ever worked there. Then I lifted some little blue wire terminal connectors to feel better about it.[/QUOTE]

I would assume the quality was a little better. But, you shoplifted to feel better? Isn't that another issue you should deal with?

I heard that the refugees from Hurricane Katrina were originally supposed to go to Salt Lake City, instead of Houston. When they were told that there would be no cigarettes nor alcohol to buy once they got there, 2/3 of them got off the bus and refused to leave New Orleans.

I guess some people have their priorities mixed up...

[quote name='shieryda']I heard that the refugees from Hurricane Katrina were originally supposed to go to Salt Lake City, instead of Houston. When they were told that there would be no cigarettes nor alcohol to buy once they got there, 2/3 of them got off the bus and refused to leave New Orleans.

I guess some people have their priorities mixed up...[/QUOTE]

I don't think that's true for two reasons. One, I read an article stating they were not being told were the busses were going (can't verify this though). And, two, you can buy alcohol and cigarettes in salt lake city, you can even buy low alcohol drinks (under 3.2% according to the article I just finished reading) in grocery stores.

014jo.jpg

she er i mean he is hotter than most of my ex girlfriends... :lol:

[quote name='onetrackmind']she er i mean he is hotter than most of my ex girlfriends... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't know man... That chick you posted a pic of a while back is pretty fucking hot.

bread's done
Back