Most Memorable CAG Villain 2009

[quote name='dv8mad']I'll bypass the whole ECA thing since I was ineligible living in Japan, and list the scourge of the trading thread.

Sum41rcks1 over-extended himself in multiple sales and lowballs, then resorted to lies, devolved into name-calling, and then went right back to lies.
It's the first time I have seen dozens of people start calling a guy out in several different threads and forums and, in my case, a blog.
Entertainment at it's finest![/QUOTE]

I completely forgot about that bag of douchery fuckwad. I recommend them over darkslime now. Some people just need to get punched in the nose, that fuckwad is one such person.

Darkslime is that idiot Atlus troll right? I'll second/third/whatever her nomination too, then (even though she's not so much of a "villain" as an idiot troll, and Hal Halpin's got this in the bag ;)).

HalHalpin
that whole organization really, I remember their mod Gypsyflypms did some really shady things during that whole thing, like lifting the forum ban for people she recruited to defend the ECA. And trying to paint the community as a bunch of sexist stalkers who threatened her life. She used a few stupid comments as an excuse to paint herself as a helpless victim in all of this.

So if I can I would nominate the whole of the ECA, if not then Hal.

that whole organization really, I remember their mod Gypsyflypms did some really shady things during that whole thing, like lifting the forum ban for people she recruited to defend the ECA. And trying to paint the community as a bunch of sexist stalkers who threatened her life. She used a few stupid comments as an excuse to paint herself as a helpless victim in all of this.

[quote name='georox']I completely forgot about that bag of douchery fuckwad. I recommend them over darkslime now. Some people just need to get punched in the nose, that fuckwad is one such person.[/QUOTE]

Another vote for sum (or whatever he's calling himself this week) too.

Fortunately for darkslime, just being an asshole is not a crime. Also, I want to deny him this "award", because winning it will probably have the stupid, spoiled, egomaniacal, drug-addled fucking dipshit thinking people actually respect him. He may be eligible again when Cheapy adds the Professional Troll category.

And now Darkslime has resorted to telling another CAG to "off them self" because she thinks trading 2 boxes of cookies for a non-working 360 was a terrible move and she'd never fuck over her IRL friends... Haha... Oh, boy...

I've got to go with Hal Halpin. Saying that the only reason you'd end a paid membership is because you're a criminal makes you an asshole.

Hal Halpin deserves this one, guys. He worked so hard for it this past year. Cramming that much douche into one body isn't easy.

bread's done
Back