Most Memorable CAG Villain 2009

wow... all these jackasses!

i'll go with Darkslime... just b/c he posts useless shit and puts others down all the time. I now know that he did it on purpose just to win this award.

Some of the replies are there just to piss people off. lol! click me!

I think Hal Halpin will win though... that ECA shit, you just can't beat it. Screwed many people for paying their memberships and letting Amazon yank away the 10% off.

Joe2187

He is just a mean and nasty human being.
He'll take away a babys pacifiers just to watch it cry
that's the kind of person he is.

Granted, I didn't follow the ECA shit storm very closely, but I say the CAG Villain shouldn't be Hal Halpin, instead it should be all the CAGs (and all non-CAGs) who abused the shit out of the ECA Amazon codes that got Amazon to pull the plug on them.

Darkslime. He's just a dick. ;)

At least Hal Halpin doesn't ram his gucci shoes down our throats.

But yeah, Hal Halpin is a douche too ;)

[quote name='Khondor']Joe2187

He is just a mean and nasty human being.
He'll take away a babys pacifiers just to watch it cry
that's the kind of person he is.[/QUOTE]

Seconded... Joe has been known to kick his neighbors kittens.

[quote name='mguiddy']Granted, I didn't follow the ECA shit storm very closely, but I say the CAG Villain shouldn't be Hal Halpin, instead it should be all the CAGs (and all non-CAGs) who abused the shit out of the ECA Amazon codes that got Amazon to pull the plug on them.[/QUOTE]

This. I never got to use a single code... ;_;

[quote name='mguiddy']Granted, I didn't follow the ECA shit storm very closely, but I say the CAG Villain shouldn't be Hal Halpin, instead it should be all the CAGs (and all non-CAGs) who abused the shit out of the ECA Amazon codes that got Amazon to pull the plug on them.[/QUOTE]

I think that the overwhelming "support" for Hal in this category exaggerates the effect of ECA on the CAG community. The majority of CAGs have probably never used ECA or even know what it stands for. However, the nature of the way the CAGs who got ECA accounts were screwed is a classic bait-and-switch low blow that has seemingly angered even those (like myself) who have never signed up for ECA. I still can't believe what CAGs had to go through to cancel, but I think this screw up was due more to disorganization and incompetence than malice or a desire to scam.

I think that the other "villians" in this thread will be stinking up the place long after we have stopped discussing Hal and the ECA debacle and their intentions are far more "evil" than Hal's.

Hal Halpin is the best possible thing that could have happend to CheapyD for CAG villian of 2009. Cheapy not being entirely above board on the money he makes on new ECA accounts until Shipwreck called him on it was just one example. He did end up donating that money to Child's Play to appease the CAG community and remove any of his own guilt. Since money was involved, Cheapy should have sent communication to the ECA, on behalf of the CAG community, stating the issues and how they should be resolved. This is one case where "doing nothing' should have CheapyD as a front runner for CAG Villian of 2009.

CheapyD

Lack of CAGcasts: Annoying, but fine. Lack of reasons why CAGcast didn't happen: fuck that. Just post on Twitter.

"No CAGcast this week because I'm lazy." There. Done.

Also [quote name='KB']
I nominate CheapyD for his continued disregard of all things Nintendo. [/quote]
Agreed.

Also Cheapy's part in the ECA doesn't help.

Can someone post a link as to what some of these people have done? Namely not ones involving Cheapy, Hal Halpin and Wombat.

This

I'll bypass the whole ECA thing since I was ineligible living in Japan, and list the scourge of the trading thread.

Sum41rcks1 over-extended himself in multiple sales and lowballs, then resorted to lies, devolved into name-calling, and then went right back to lies.
It's the first time I have seen dozens of people start calling a guy out in several different threads and forums and, in my case, a blog.
Entertainment at it's finest!

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Who was that kid who was a dick to everyone until Strell found out he liked sexytimes with Sonic? I nominate him.[/QUOTE]

Diosoth!

[quote name='Strell']Diosoth![/QUOTE]
Wow. Note to self: Do not piss off Strell.

I'll just leave this here on my way out.
6a00d83451fc5a69e200e55070c0758833-800wi.jpg

OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE (SFW)
I found Rule 34 on Bob the Builder. What the fuck. What the fuck. (Not linked here)

I'm still waiting for Everyone's Strell Channel.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Darkslime.

She needs this and I like him.[/QUOTE]

Fixed, and agreed. Put me down for Darkslime, even though I don't think she deserves anything at all, including winning an award. Or love. Or friends... Although, I don't believe she has either of those, anyways...

bread's done
Back